• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

Tangeroo

this frightens me for some reason
wbltzLU.jpg

Probably because it looks like Krystal is eating a penis.

llehuty

Ahhhhh, didn't expect a full album. Thought we were getting an EP or something.

f(x) has yet to have a bad release. Set hype to 11!!

From start to finish, f(x) Electric Shock is up there with Miss A Touch as two of the best releases, mainstream or otherwise, in recent years.

Erin crying while trying to reach out to Sera -- [ENG SUB][131228] SuKiRa Hyuna, Sera, Erin, Kyungri, Hyemi [@ 43m32s]

Hyosung -- My Dear Cat | 고양이는 있다 | 有猫咪 - Ep.4 (2014.06.26) [@ 29m50s]

Easily. Ailee is really weak on the emotive side of things.
Been an Ailee fan since before Heaven, yet that didn't stop me from saying the same over two years ago. People looked at me sideways, though.

I've no idea who this is, sorry.
Hwang Seon. I'd post her and other high end models more often, but people complain about my posts enough as is.

Top tier.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
f(x) saw hyunah in "now" and said it was amateur hour

edit: Bear in mind their last album had this teaser and prior with electric shock all those odd pics in the forest with the bear suit whatnot yet ultimately resulted in more electro fashion dance-in-a-box. I sense some artistic discord in SM.

ramyeon

edit: Bear in mind their last album had this teaser and all those pics with the bunny suit and horsehead whatnot yet ultimately resulted in another electro fashion dance-in-a-box. I sense some artistic discord in SM.
The bear suit and animal mask teasers were for Electric Shock, but yeah their teasers are generally a lot more unique and interesting than their music video and performance concepts.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
well I tried to clarify my post as my memory did... you know this will only get worse as I get older *sigh*

luso

Besides Krystal's teaser, this is the important stuff:

f(x) to comeback with their 3rd full album 'Red Light' on July 7th, 2014

Hype.
The first teaser already Krystal? Serious business now.

edit: Bear in mind their last album had this teaser and prior with electric shock all those odd pics in the forest with the bear suit whatnot yet ultimately resulted in more electro fashion dance-in-a-box. I sense some artistic discord in SM.

You all should know the infamous SM teaser pics trolling.

THAT'S scary? This is the first teaser image for f(x)'s upcoming release.
BrGF80BCMAA-ETA.jpg:large

First crack ho concept for K-Pop?

Apparently SM is pushing hard for global fans with this comeback.

As said, hype.
FX does what snsd (or TTS) doesn't?

Translation please?

giri

Why are Girl's Day slumming it with two nobody groups?

And where are the Sulli teasers ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Taylor Momsen Krystal does not interest me.

wait buddy.

i dunno who let girls day on the same stage as AoA. But i'm sure thy have bruises for it now.

AoA SLAYING.

No No Eul

That BnN single is pleasant enough. Quite why it couldn't be a regular Apink track I've no idea.

CTG is cock tease girl, cuz shes a tease. Shes another Afreeca girl, and is a slut compared to the pure ICG. Alt thinks they both look the same, I don't. ICG >>> CTG

sry for off kpop topic

I don't think anyone's gonna complain. ;)

·feist·;118427387 said:

T_T

·feist·;118427387 said:
Hwang Seon. I'd post her and other high end models more often, but people complain about my posts enough as is.

Top tier.

Top tier indeed. Good knowledge!

They put out a new track recently. It's the theme tune for some drama so no proper MV hotness I'm afraid. It's a jaunty little song though.

Seungah said:

Hyped for f(x)'s comeback. Less hyped about Krystal's hair.

If SM really are pushing for more international attention with this release, maybe there's a chance that they'll do something unorthodox with the video this time. I'm not going to get my hopes up though.

vanty

Did people know Soyeon has had an instagram account since February? She just tweeted about it earlier this afternoon after two years of her twitter account being inactive. Has 37k followers now but I don't know if 99% of them just started following today or whatever.

Pendulum

Did people know Soyeon has had an instagram account since February? She just tweeted about it earlier this afternoon after two years of her twitter account being inactive. Has 37k followers now but I don't know if 99% of them just started following today or whatever.

Yeah, people knew. Her, Hyomin, Qri, and Eunjung have accounts. Not sure how many of those followers were there before today, but I'm sure it was in the 10s of thousands.

---

Uji said:

Top Bottom