• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

llehuty

Came to ask for higher res versions of the new Fiestar shoot, and dammit if you guys aren't always on top of things.

1403695722-1038006449-o.jpg
1403695770-1049496049-o.jpg

1403695695-1045303649-o.jpg
1403695722-1038006449-o.jpg

1403695923-1034867149-o.jpg
1403695844-1050661749-o.jpg

1403695770-1049496049-o.jpg
1403695863-1047839549-o.jpg

1403695956-1045301349-o.jpg

Worth reposting for the new page with higher quality.

LOL some people really need to get a life. It's still amazing to me how people's reactions range from one extreme to another.

Oh btw, been listening to the latest J Rabbit album called "Stop&Go" and it's pretty great. Standard happy go lucky songs to ballads that pretty much encompass J Rabbit's style. What's really amazing here is Hye-sun's vocals(as always), I don't think I'll ever get tired listening to her sing.

I might actually start ranking her above my waifu Ailee in terms of vocal abilities, both are obviously great, but Ailee's missing a lot of the emotions Hye-sun manages to ooze out.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I might actually start ranking her above my waifu Ailee in terms of vocal abilities, both are obviously great, but Ailee's missing a lot of the emotions Hye-sun manages to ooze out.
Easily. Ailee is really weak on the emotive side of things.

ramyeon

Two of the coolest girls in Korean indie at the moment Park Yeon (From 꿈에 카메라를 가져올걸 KUMCA for short) and Zieum (From SARAM12SARAM) did a photoshoot for the new "Seasonal Sexual Magazine" The Doho.

Pendulum

BrC8LO7CQAAV8E9.jpg

It seems Girl's Day, AoA & BESTie are having a special stage @ Music Bank.

Perhaps covering other group's songs? Girl's Day looks to be doing a "Mr Mr" pose.

Edit: Ah, yeah. It's a "Half Year" special. So BESTie is doing "Mr Chu" judging by that pose? (though A Pink used extended thumb and forefinger, so it's perhaps something else?)

---

Edit 2: Jiyeon performing "Trouble Maker" on 140622's The Show.

---

Edit 3: Ticket's to Girl's Day's first solo concert sold out in 1 minute.

AReed

Taengoo-ah!!
tumblr_n7s7pq3Msg1qiokbzo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n7s7l3fDpn1tdh2lro1_1280.jpg

"I was at the airport today. I’m facing a dilemma whether or
not to leave this message as I’m writing this.
From the moment Taeyeon entered the airport, she was
constantly looking around before she spotted fans on the left side of the entrance.
She approached them and started to speak to them.
Perhaps because there were a lot of foreign fans, she was looking for for a person she could
communicate with. Because I didn’t catch the first part, I’ll
just convey as much as I heard.

She said she was sorry to fans, and that despite of what she
has to say, at the company she is being held back from
doing so (I think, in order to protect her). She is really
apologetic for this situation in which she can’t say anything.
She said she’s going to create a space where they can all
meet together, so please just wait a while… she said to
please make sure to convey to the waiting fans that she is
really sorry. There are so many things and apologies that
she wants to say.
I was behind Kyeong Ho Won. The managers kept telling
Taeyeon to go in but for about a minute… she spoke while
being close to tears.
After Taeyeon has gone in, the manager called these fans and I saw him/her spoke to them with a serious face.
I guess that I’m not allowed to write what I heard.
However I felt that Taeyeon’s sincerity might be
misunderstood, so with lots of frustrations, I chose to write
this message.”
Cre: taengoofied twt trans from
https://twitter.com/taeng9_9status/482117338775302144
tumblr_n7rsd6G2R41sewbc1o1_1280.jpg
Dr.-Who.gif

roaSone

Taengoo is breaking my heart... But she should stop doing this, cause it'll increase even more the anger of some saying that she's an attention whore or else shit about her... So Taengoo-ah don't do this to yourself, live your life girl and try to be happy, that's all we ask as (real) sones.

ev0

Taengoo is breaking my heart... But she should stop doing this, cause it'll increase even more the anger of some saying that she's an attention whore or else shit about her... So Taengoo-ah don't do this to yourself, live your life girl and try to be happy, that's all we ask as (real) sones.

:/ live yo lif tae dun apologize for anything :*(

For reals. She's sadly in a no win situation at this point. People will criticize no matter what. Hopefully this blows over sooner than later

A 3rd Hyomin teaser (the 2nd "19+" one)
Watching this on the toilet was surreal.

Haha. Man if only she didnt have that haircut it'd be perfect

Pendulum

15 minutes until South Korea's final group match, where they have about a 1% chance of advancing, so let's take this time to appreciate the best performance from a South Korean at this year's World Cup.

iTFwesx1PLXUr.gif

luso

Taengoo... Those sad eyes...

The real haters and antis will show no matter what. Let them rage. As for the hurt sones, a minority but a noisy one, hopefully at least they will stop now doing bullshit that lead to this Taeyeon's personal approach and unnecessary apologies, specifically targeted at them, because there is no other way to communicate at the moment. Using Instagram or any kind PR statement by a third party is useless and prone to attract more noise and haters like flies, to stay low for a while is sadly what's needed for a while. The butt-hurt ones shall now redeem themselves and deal with it.

Ah ha!

Blurred Lines:
HPjtmGz.jpg
Ah, but the car is red!

ramyeon

15 minutes until South Korea's final group match, where they have about a 1% chance of advancing, so let's take this time to appreciate the best performance from a South Korean at this year's World Cup.

iTFwesx1PLXUr.gif
It's sadly true, the Korean team has been pretty unremarkable this WC to say the least. They've got a lot of dead weight in the team, I reckon they'll do a bit of restructuring after this but most of all they probably need more experience. Sad to see them struggling so much in a post-Jisung and Hiddink existence lol.

Top Bottom