• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

Ym1r

Everybody but Amber is hot as hell.

song is kinda meh, but I like the trancey (?) progression (synth?) that starts at 2:45

Sevarus

Love it, love everything about it, love everyone in it! Amber got to sing! You go, girl! I'm going to watch it again. Right now.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Love it, love everything about it, love everyone in it! Amber got to sing! You go, girl! I'm going to watch it again. Right now.
I am a little bored with SM's beloved minor 7th vocals, which they kept as a Shinee thing early on. I guess they think it sounds exotic or something, but they have literally all their groups are using them a lot now and it's getting tired.

P.S. What's with Krystal all like FUCK BIBLES

[MV] TINY-G - Ice Baby

TIL Myungji left the group.
Probably because she stopped being tiny. I love these girls tho so I don't really care.

Broank

f(x) looks amazing of course but ugh song is a mess. And not like in a fun mess kinda way. Hopefully the dance/lives are cool and the rest of the album is baller (which I'm sure it will be)

Wait, so is this how everyone, who was confused, felt when IGaB came out?

I honestly dunno what the hell I just watched for 4 mins, I saw beautiful girls and music that partially made sense only for it to devolve into something that was just incomprehensible.

Don't get me wrong, there's some great moments in the song, but structure wise... I have no clue what the hell is going on.

Also to the folks who kindly posted Fany and Suji earlier, thanks y'all! It helped a little bit, thankfully alcohol exists so it was gone after a while lol.

The MV is so good, so much contrasts, i loved the black and white shots towards the end, THERE´S EVEN OUTDOOR SHOTS! OUT OF THE BOX OMG

Those lips tho.

BrlsnixCcAAG-wy.png:large

Fafnir

Red Light pretty meh. I don't like any of f(x)'s title songs so that means the rest of the songs on the album should be good.

J&K episode 5. Krys working on Red Light so Sica has to play with her friend and a bonus flashback of drinking with HyoFany.

mT9kxUG.gif
SXWTrsf.gif

rRh6bjW.gif
BOfFNH2.gif

wzsqIng.gif
9nHKIf9.gif

6OyhwuJ.gif
dQWLdi5.gif

FZ3Zzxn.gif
oywr4kS.gif

Gfc3jYQ.gif
Nl1ruoX.gif

LMKBf3S.gif
4w9TLYG.gif

4gqZHHF.gif
6cgZZYS.gif

Slowdive

Banned
Not available in my country.

I thought we were cool, Paul. I thought we were cool.

I think it might be because they're using Vevo. Anyway, you're not missing much, it's not as good as their first song.

The chorus reminds me of another song but I can't remember which, this is going to bug me.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
"got mad" is not the way to put it

anyway, what do tattoos say? she also has these:
so is she...

1) a pagan christian buddhist?
2) a true g?
3) controlled by the illuminati?
4) just getting whatever the fuck tattooed on her?

Peru

YES! Red Light stays truly f(x) while going real dark and fucking things up. Amazing. Those verses. Truly a step above other girl groups. In a fairly boring year like this they're ten steps above.

llehuty

Love it, and i've just listened once.

The song is so exciting. And the mv is cool. SM redeem themselves at so many levels with f(x).

roaSone

YES! Red Light stays truly f(x) while going real dark and fucking things up. Amazing. Those verses. Truly a step above other girl groups. In a fairly boring year like this they're ten steps above.
Indeed. I can't wait for the album now!

ramyeon

Milk is great, Red Light is growing on me more with every listen. Luna looked really stunning in the Red Light performance tonight.

No No Eul

^ BESTie goes in all fields.

Indeed.

That 18 month rookie thing is cheating.
Writes Sungah for 2nd year in a row.

Have we had a rookie question recently then? I figured it had been quite a while since the last one, so I went for 18 months instead of 6. My memory's terrible though.

A write-in for individual songs? Man, my brain doesn't work like that!

Yeah, I thought I'd try something a little different. It may backfire horribly though. We'll see.

llehuty

Have we had a rookie question recently then? I figured it had been quite a while since the last one, so I went for 18 months instead of 6. My memory's terrible though.

Nah, it was the poll from last summer. Let's give Bestie the chance to win rookie award this way :p

elmars369

Unconfirmed Member
Watched MCountdown, I like Red Light a bit more after seeing it live (It's still sounds really weird... but I might come to like it), Milk's good too.
Fiestar was absent tho, bummer :/

Top Bottom