• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

Peru

img_jkt_cd.png

img_jkt_cddvd.png

Loci

·feist·;85969444 said:
No, seriously.

2437693551F20EB02D83F7

'So this is why men date noonas?!' - Kim Jong Kook
iSubs just released EP 122, best intro in a while, laughed heartily.

---

Speaking about news anchors...
i4UedR9zPrAWE.gif

Another news anchor? my fucking heart, so qt.

---

Dear god, dem close ups. There's nothing better than korean girls in white loose button up shirts and jeans hot pants.

---
tumblr_mun7w2sMCT1qby38uo1_1280.jpg

They can't be serious.

[BTS] 131011 Backstage @ Music Bank & Inkigayo

9Muses - HIM Magazine October Issue said:

tumblr_muncjwXnpa1qkljdfo1_400.jpg
tumblr_muncfdTl9r1qkljdfo1_400.jpg

tumblr_muncg9lZaM1qkljdfo1_400.jpg
tumblr_munce7JCkO1qkljdfo1_400.jpg

tumblr_muncizuDEl1qkljdfo1_1280.jpg
tumblr_muncig8Toh1qkljdfo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_munchnw0W01qkljdfo1_1280.jpg

Others seem to be missing.

tumblr_munh7pKryk1qaf4i7o2_250.gif
tumblr_munh7pKryk1qaf4i7o6_250.gif

tumblr_munh7pKryk1qaf4i7o7_250.gif
tumblr_munf4ycbW11qijtygo1_400.gif

tumblr_mune8aCR7t1qczlkuo1_500.gif

tumblr_mun95nxlMd1r6rk17o2_r1_500.gif

tumblr_mun8e6yr0b1s9i00bo2_500.gif

tumblr_mun767RGK21s9i00bo1_500.gif

tumblr_mun8721dTL1r9a8ozo4_250.gif
tumblr_mun8721dTL1r9a8ozo2_250.gif

tumblr_mun9kwb4Wr1qaf4i7o3_250.gif
tumblr_mun9kwb4Wr1qaf4i7o5_250.gif

tumblr_mundqcUO3Z1qaf4i7o5_250.gif
tumblr_mundqcUO3Z1qaf4i7o4_250.gif

tumblr_mun4j2TJ9r1s94878o2_500.gif

tumblr_munfjy9QpI1qaf4i7o1_500.gif

tumblr_mgsqqq8Rbt1s3e8ylo1_400.gif

dokish

Banned
Today I saw two beautiful trannies. Holy crap they were gorgeous. From my work there's a balcony that I can see two major streets, and we have a few transgender clubs around.

They were standing in front of a regular night club, and I was counting the minutes to get off work and ask for their numbers. But suddenly they dissapered.

I rushed to the nearest transgender club hoping to find them, but I wasn't successful. I will look for them everyday from now on. If I have to, I will quickly get excused from work just to get their numbers.

They seemed so fun to hang out with.

roaSone

Just finished watching BoA's last drama (2 eps). Peru (or anyone else), did you watch it? and if yes what did you think about it?

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Little Muses. So adorable (especially Sera).

About Lee Sem. She was said to be a pretty girl with unique skills since young. Became a supermodel before becoming the visual of Nine Muses! Yoo hoo!
wat

About Minha. The little girl who was more slim than people around her is now NIne Muses’ Minha who is in charge of the superior body proportions!! Surprising right?
wat

llehuty

^^^

tumblr_mqbb7pnuTU1rnarhjo1_500.gif

LOL, for some reason if you search "superior body proportions" on google all the results are korean related. No Minha results though...

Eldren

Just cause you're suffering doesn't mean you have to make the rest of us suffer by putting up Hyogre pics.

Cmon.

iFvN1AsudRaNA.gif

No need to be rude.

-----

Anyway, Nine Muses delivered as expected. Loved the MV, they all look amazing and the concept is great. I've only listened to a couple of songs but so far the album is really good. Some of the synth-heavy tracks sound like proper 80s jams and even the ballad-y song (something I'm not usually fond of) was great. Really impressed.

Edit: Ok I think I've heard every song now and man, this album is super good. Some great bass riffs, A Few Good Man (urgh, that spelling) opens with a hilarious guitar solo which I love, big choruses and big hooks, Erin's and Eunji's rap verses actually fit the songs which is always a good thing, and I really like the chill acoustic track.

I haven't been listening to Nine Muses long enough to pick out each members voice yet but from what I can tell it sounds like there's a good distribution of lines. Great stuff overall.

tumblr_mun2vkDdO41sv3kaho2_250.gif

Peru

Just finished watching BoA's last drama (2 eps). Peru (or anyone else), did you watch it? and if yes what did you think about it?

It tried to be a bit different from other dramas but still got too silly from me in cheap ways. Pretty decent effort from BoA playing crazy though.

roaSone

It tried to be a bit different from other dramas but still got too silly from me in cheap ways. Pretty decent effort from BoA playing crazy though.
I kinda liked the overall concept, acting was poor though..
BoA tried her best but still she wasn't natural... and the main bad point is why such an end ? These korean writers will make me go crazy one day.

Sera on stairs, Sungah washing the car windscreen.

Ah, I knew they looked familiar. I just couldn't remember their names. Thanks!

Speaking of 9M, I love both of their ballads on the album. Just a Girl is pretty chill but Last Scene is all sorts of fantastic. Jazz guitar!!! Yisssssss. Unfortunately I only got up to Just a Girl so I haven't heard the other tracks.

Hmm, I'm not sure. I saw it on the plane. Something with Eunji on a bike getting somewhere faster than Ailee in a car. A green commercial maybe? Or just talking shit about Seoul traffic, lol.

You sure it was Eunji? This is the closest one I could find: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xyu6ah_angelicsubs-ailee-shin-bora-ktx-korail-cf-eng-sub_music

It's an ad for KTX Korail and Ailee's driving a car while Shin Bora is taking the train. If this isn't it, then idk what it would be lol.

·feist·;85969444 said:
Her lips have been a hot issue, in Korea and abroad.

No, seriously.

2437693551F20EB02D83F7

You sir are a god amongst men. Man she's pretty...
I'll take those lips even though they aren't DSL's.
Any other news anchors we should know about? Lol.

BoA and Guinness... she just shot up to my top 10 list. Not only do I love BoA but Guinness is one of my fave beers in existence.

Hellix

Can't stop listening to Number 9. Dayam! So good, despite the goofy "I'm addict" Engrish they tossed in. Forgot how much I like listening to Soyeon and Hyomin's voices. I especially love this part.

Yeah, I was confused with the "addict" part... it starts to sound like "adding" after awhile. Jiyeon's parts in the song are my favorite though.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
So I listened to the new Nine Muses album a couple times on the way to and back from work. Track 3 & 4 are mediocre but the rest are all great. I think they have upgraded and pumped out enough quality tracks to say they are tied for #1 girl group right now with A Pink.

Ym1r

Oh? I'd appreciate Youtube links if you've got them. I can be picky about vocals, so fair warning!

I listen to these songs 24/7, its kinda depressing but I enjoy singing them to myself.

My favorite ballad group, all their ballads are amazing but they mostly sing RnB which I hate.
Noel - I Miss You, Live Performance
Noel - Things that I couldn't say
Noel - Fading Away
Noel's Lee Sang Gon - Love Hurts

My 2nd favorite ballad group, some girl features in a lot of their stuff too, I love her just as much.
4men - Crush
4men - That Man, That Woman
4men - Sorry
4men - Confession

The One - That Man
Cover of Baek Ji Young's That Woman. It charted pretty high, which is funny cause its a cover.

Baek Ji Young - That Woman
This girls voice is love or hate, some people don't like the quality of her voice, but I think it suits all the sad songs she sings.
Baek Ji Young - Like being hit by a bullet

Hyorin - Crazy of You
In love with this song right now, its the first time I actually liked Hyorin's vocals. Her soft voice is tons better than her screaming out her lungs like they have her doing all the time in Sistar.

Ra.D - I'm in Love
Brown Eyed Soul - Love Ballad
Lee Juk - I'm so Fortunate
Heo Gak - Hello

Kim Bum Soo - I Miss You, Live Performance
Classic song right here

Kim Bum Soo & Taeyeon - Different

Davichi - Missing You Today
Davichi - Don't You Know
Davichi - Just the two of us, aka COFFEE PLS
Davichi - Will Think of You
Davichi - Nagging
Davichi - Don't Say Goodbye

Taeyeon - If
Taeyeon - I Love You
Taeyeon - Can You Hear Me
Taeyeon - Missing You Like Crazy
Taeyeon - And One

Ali - Hurt

TVXQ - Love in the Ice

Not exactly a ballad group but Urban Zakapa, I love the hell out of them
Urban Zakapa - I hate you
Urban Zakapa - Just a little bit
Urban Zakapa - My Love
Urban Zakapa - Caffe Latte
Urban Zakapa - Sweety You

edit: just for nostalgia on my part Ragnarok - Theme of Payon with voice

Alta1r

LOL. Yeah, that's the one. To be fair, after drinks and on a red eye
and generally when sober too
they all look the same. She could pass if you don't look too carefully.

Yeah, I was confused with the "addict" part... it starts to sound like "adding" after awhile. Jiyeon's parts in the song are my favorite though.

Lol, I thought she was saying "I'm at it" first, which wasn't too bad, which slowly started sounding like "I'm adding" like you said. So I looked it up to make sure it wasn't that nonsensical. And then of course, it's Engrish "I'm addict."

tumblr_mukv1st11W1r9hj4xo1_400.gif

giri

Lol, I thought she was saying "I'm at it" first, which wasn't too bad, which slowly started sounding like "I'm adding" like you said. So I looked it up to make sure it wasn't that Engrish-y. And then of course, it's worse Engrish with "I'm addict."

The more i hear it the more i'm convinced she just saying a dick a dick a dick a dick.

IIRC, Hyomin has always had troubles with T sounds though, in English words.

Kabuto

Unexpected new Girl's Day MV" Let’s GO"

Girl’s Day Passionate Youth campaign song “Let’s GO”, revenue to be donated.

Dream T representative said, “In collaboration with Samsung Group’s Passionate Youth campaign which aims to communicate with university students, Girl’s Day has released “Let’s GO” to bring comfort and courage to the youth.”

In particular, with the cheerful rhythm and repetitive “Let’s go”, the chorus was impressive. Girl’s Day leader Sojin participated in the composition of the song personally.

Sojin said, “In May I was invited to a Passionate Youth performance as a guest and was moved by the passion of the crowd. This time, it is an honor for Girl’s Day to be able to represent the girl groups and produce a song to instill dreams and courage in university students.”

Proceeds from the song will be fully donated and the music video containing the energetic appearance of the girls can be seen at the scene of Passionate Youth Season 5.

tumblr_mup49bN4Tz1rnh969o1_500.gif

luso

A very dubious ranking considering some of the valued categories (youtube views, music shows winnings, fancafes) but here is one from Dispatch for 2013. We even aren't at the end of the year...

girlgroup_2.jpg

1 SNSD
2 Sistar
3 f(x)
4 4Minute
5 2NE1
6 APink
7 Crayon Pop
8 Girl's Day
9 Secret
10 Kara
11 Miss A