• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

ramyeon

I'm 2020-0953-8827. Added you both.

Yeah my guys are around lvl 20 now and still no sign of second gym ahah. I'm really enjoying it though 3D has been turned off for everything except evolutions since I got to the first area with leaf particle effects flying around that make the system chug like crazy.
Nice, I'll add you too. Just got past the 4th gym and now I'm gonna take a break from the story for a bit to start putting together and EV training a better team. It will be grand. Gonna start from scratch with a new Honedge and Pancham I think.

Eldren

Mins been doing a lot of studio work. But most of it seems to be free style or just learning technical side of things. Nothing with hard deadlines or anything though.

Jia has been busy with fashion stuff.

Fei was filming a Chinese drama, wasn't she?

But yeah, for the most part, they're due for a come back. If suzy can get off her back.

ibb2GzI6WPR2IB.gif

Well damn, shows what I know. I don't think I've seen anything about what the other 3 are up to for, I dunno, months. Good on Fei for landing an acting role though, that's cool. As long as they're not twiddling their thumbs waiting for Suzy, I suppose.

Nine Muses Twitter said:
tumblr_mullqwuDhD1qfssjlo1_1280.jpg

"드디어 내일 오후 12시에 #나인뮤지스 정규1집 “프리마돈나” 앨범과 타이틀 곡 #GUN(건) MV가 공개됩니다!! 많이 사랑해주세요~♥”

A very rough Google translate says (I think) the Gun MV will be released tomorrow at noon KST. Exciting stuff.

Kyungri said:

Kyungri is a social media monster. New photos every day.

JKTrix

Nice, I'll add you too. Just got past the 4th gym and now I'm gonna take a break from the story for a bit to start putting together and EV training a better team. It will be grand. Gonna start from scratch with a new Honedge and Pancham I think.
1848-1833-0959

Added you and ryan and vanty. I just got the dowsing rod, so I walked all the way back to the first village looking for hidden stuff :/

dokish

Banned
I need to pick up my SIM card tomorrow so I can have a phone but after that I'm down. Maybe not Gangnam station though, it's right next to my old work and it'll look bad if I'm seen there and didn't drop by first. Yeoksam? Or are you coming from the other way?

The nearest station around my house is 신촌역.

As soon as you get your stuff ready let me know. Send me a Kakao Talk message.

isuzu

On 10 October 2013, the poll on "Asia's Top 10 Most Handsome Men" organised by Youth Entertainment Website has finally drawn to a close after months of voting. Luhan, a member of popular Korean-Chinese group, EXO, was voted as the 2013 winner after garnering more than 40 million votes.

Pk6rdvh.gif

They need a most underrated person poll so Sohee Mk. II can win and balance the power.

0qWbZeP.gif

lIPs7Ai.gif

Does SBS have a monopoly and gorgeous women?!

I was watching RM 166 and holy hell. Dem shareholders... the news anchor was stunning. The coffee card girl, Park Ji-sung's GF...hnnnnnnggg. And of course Shin-hye, ohmahgawd.

I need to get a gig at SBS and holla at them girls over there. I'm pretty sure they'd be more approachable than any of the idols and actresses.

Eldren

Stupid timezones. The MV and album release at 3am here, but I won't have time to check anything out before work and then when I get to work I'll have to spend the following 8 hours thinking about how I'm not watching and listening to Nine Goddesses.

How cruel.

ipXeM1fCyUAKF.gif

giri

Stupid timezones. The MV and album release at 3am here, but I won't have time to check anything out before work and then when I get to work I'll have to spend the following 8 hours thinking about how I'm not watching and listening to Nine Goddesses.

How cruel.

Just cause you're suffering doesn't mean you have to make the rest of us suffer by putting up Hyogre pics.

Cmon.

Also, works out ok for me. WIll be 1pm. Just after lunch.

Fafnir

Does SBS have a monopoly and gorgeous women?!

I was watching RM 166 and holy hell. Dem shareholders... the news anchor was stunning.

That news anchor is divine, Park Sun Young (TIL this is also f(x) Luna's real name). Soshi screensaver makes a cameo at the end of her scene.

Park Shin Hye is great, I had to go watch her other RM appearance with Seunggi. Too bad she is always guesting with flower boys, she can easily carry her weight as a solo guest.

121221_ParkShinHye3.jpg

ramyeon

1848-1833-0959

Added you and ryan and vanty. I just got the dowsing rod, so I walked all the way back to the first village looking for hidden stuff :/
Added everyone in here now! I was meaning to do it earlier but I spent all last night EV training and levelling up a Lv.1 Japanese Growlithe I was super lucky to get on the GTS. It's supposedly not supposed to be catchable in the game, must be a post-game mon.

filler

Banned
Just listened through the new IU album, has there ever been a good Korean ballad. Every single one I've heard has been boring garbage.

Alta1r

Can't stop listening to Number 9. Dayam! So good, despite the goofy "I'm addict" Engrish they tossed in. Forgot how much I like listening to Soyeon and Hyomin's voices. I especially love this part.

tumblr_mul2fsrFbO1rhueqko1_500.gif

tumblr_mul2fsrFbO1rhueqko2_500.gif

That news anchor is divine, Park Sun Young (TIL this is also f(x) Luna's real name). Soshi screensaver makes a cameo at the end of her scene.

Park Shin Hye is great, I had to go watch her other RM appearance with Seunggi. Too bad she is always guesting with flower boys, she can easily carry her weight as a solo guest.

121221_ParkShinHye3.jpg

Yeah, I'm honestly surprised she's only been on the show twice. They need to invite her more often. Good eye candy and it feels like she's already at home with the cast.

Fun fact, Sulli and Suzy have the most female appearances in RM history. 4 total appearances but Sulli beats Suzy by one in episode appearances.

Btw, we really need to more pics of that news anchor. All I can find with that search is Luna, and while Luna is hella cute, that news anchor is on a whole new level.

Also, Alt what ad are you talking about with Eunji and Ailee? My google search leads me to nothing. :(

Ym1r

Btw, we really need to more pics of that news anchor. All I can find with that search is Luna, and while Luna is hella cute, that news anchor is on a whole new level.

search "박선영 아나운서" is that her?

filler

Banned
Can't stop listening to Number 9. Dayam! So good, despite the goofy "I'm addict" Engrish they tossed in. Forgot how much I like listening to Soyeon and Hyomin's voices. I especially love this part.

tumblr_mul2fsrFbO1rhueqko1_500.gif

tumblr_mul2fsrFbO1rhueqko2_500.gif

Could have been much worse on the Engrish tip, breh. I watched the Kahi comeback stage and that shit was horrible with the Engrish.

search "박선영 아나운서" is that her?

Yep, that's her! Unfortunately Google hates her and just puts unflattering pictures of her. :(

Wow, this might be my fave 9M video. Kyungri, girl on the stairs and the car wash girl... hhhhhnnnnnnnnnngggggggggg. Who's the girl with the mole? Sorry but that's bothering the hell out of me. .___.

Also, the production of the music is fantastic. The vocals seem off to me, just something my inner producer hates, but other than that, this is probably the best girl group song I've heard since BEG's Recipe.

NyoRx

Yep, that's her! Unfortunately Google hates her and just puts unflattering pictures of her. :(

Wow, this might be my fave 9M video. Kyungri, girl on the stairs and the car wash girl... hhhhhnnnnnnnnnngggggggggg. Who's the girl with the mole? Sorry but that's bothering the hell out of me. .___.

Also, the production of the music is fantastic. The vocals seem off to me, just something my inner producer hates, but other than that, this is probably the best girl group song I've heard since BEG's Recipe.

Ilheuty would be disappointed in you.

Ilheuty would be disappointed in you.

Bahahaha I'm not trying to hate. Even though I've seen 9M before I've never seen that girl up close and it bothered me coz I thought there was a bigass dead pixel on my monitor lol.

How's YT for y'all? I'm sitting here buffering the 1080p vid for the last 5 mins since it's taking forever. -___-

LowerLevel

(Glares)

Nine Muses comeback and Edgeward is nowhere to be seen...

IU (26m,36s)
131011 유희열 스케치북 #아이유.LAPUTA #IU #분홍신

GIFs: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Her lips have been a hot issue, in Korea and abroad.

No, seriously.

2437693551F20EB02D83F7

Pendulum

So damn good. So damn good.

All the subtext in the world.
tumblr_mun6jdaiJ21rwm2tjo6_250.gif

tumblr_mun8e6yr0b1s9i00bo1_500.gif

And I love how the Muses killed the guy for hitting on Hyuna, then sat on his bike and celebrated with fireworks and bubbles.
Like we care said:

Just started listening to the other tracks, and "Time's Up" is awesome.

There's also this - [BTS] Nine Muses- Prima Donna Jacket Making

Sera on stairs, Sungah washing the car windscreen.

-----

In short, /dead
tumblr_mun8ukcLdK1s28t2ko1_500.gif

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Someone who is not as lazy as me post the 9M album photos. Their agency finally realized they hired models so they should fully utilize that. Wow.

Alta1r

Also, Alt what ad are you talking about with Eunji and Ailee? My google search leads me to nothing. :(

Hmm, I'm not sure. I saw it on the plane. Something with Eunji on a bike getting somewhere faster than Ailee in a car. A green commercial maybe? Or just talking shit about Seoul traffic, lol.

Nice! I'm digging it. I wasn't quite sold at first until I heard this part. Definitely growing on me with each listen.

Could have been much worse on the Engrish tip, breh. I watched the Kahi comeback stage and that shit was horrible with the Engrish.

Yeah, could have been worse. What's this Kahi song you're talking about?

luso

^ great!
So many good songs lately.

AOA dance practice

Tiffany will be taking Avenger’s star Tom Hiddleston on a trip around Seoul. She’s gonna take him to the famous landmarks & places.

It’s gonna be for a variety show, but they didn’t set a firm broadcast date yet. Shooting taking place tomorrow.
Seoul people, go do some sightseeing.

tumblr_mundf1ejjz1r4oun7o2_1280.jpg

tumblr_mun1aaTOO61ryot7ro1_500.jpg

llehuty

Top Bottom