• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

xaosslug

since when did Music Core stream on YT? I'm actually tempted to stay up for T-ARA...

the live comments stream is hilarious. It's just alternating between 'TARA' this and 'SHINee' that. x-D

giri

since when did Music Core stream on YT? I'm actually tempted to stay up for T-ARA...

the live comments stream is hilarious. It's just alternating between 'TARA' this and 'SHINee' that. x-D

They've been live streaming on YT for over a year.

AoA has been, 9m on now, T-ara are on tonight, and so is kahi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Loci

131011 Nine Muses - Gun Close Up version.
And the fancams are always way better quality than those music show cuts anyways.

Erin and Hyemi are in such good shape, ogm.

swag/10
tumblr_mujmezZnyJ1qkljdfo1_1280.jpg
tumblr_mujm3mWkVZ1qkljdfo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mujmdsTprQ1qkljdfo1_1280.jpg
tumblr_mujm6ipzyK1qkljdfo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mujmcgewz71qkljdfo1_1280.jpg
tumblr_mujm9oUaDh1qkljdfo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_mujmk7dM1g1qkljdfo2_1280.jpg
tumblr_mujnu9GoYN1qkljdfo1_500.png

tumblr_mujp461DPX1qkljdfo1_1280.jpg
tumblr_muji6uVE701qkljdfo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_muji8iS2oj1qkljdfo1_1280.jpg
tumblr_mujsuafdCK1qkljdfo1_1280.jpg

luso

The guy has that greasy look whenever there is a girl (group). I don't know if it was a soshi appearance but even the audience laughed when he kind of spazz looking at them lol

roaSone

The first time he had this greasy look was to IU too, when she came on Sketchbook for the first time and was just 18yo,
he fell for her at this time already. But nowadays, they've a quite close "oppa/dongsaeng" relationship.

Eldren

131011 Nine Muses - Gun Close Up version.
And the fancams are always way better quality than those music show cuts anyways.

Erin and Hyemi are in such good shape, ogm.

That was a fantastic fancam. Makes me wonder how much money these fans spend on recording equipment because they seriously are much nicer to look at than official videos.

Seeing Hyemi's midriff is like seeing Seohyun's midriff; you already know they're in good shape but it's not something you see too often, so it's always something of a pleasant surprise.

Anyway, speaking of:

[HOT] Comeback Stage, 9MUSES - Gun, 나인뮤지스 - 건, 1집 [Prima Donna] Title, Show Music core 20131012

Excellent performance. They seem to be really in to it (as does the audience) and they look great. I love the styling for this concept, especially the way they wear the same outfits but in different colours each time. Keeps things consistent but still feeling fresh. Decent camerawork as well, which is nice. Not too crazy with the zooming and panning that sometimes afflicts these shows.

Eldren

It's odd seeing Key with black hair after being blonde for so long. (Or at least what feels like so long.) It looks good on him.

Hyostagram said:
I had a wonderful time! Lol see u next time singapore ;)
80cbc98e335211e3a48422000aeb1093_8.jpg

The Queen and her flawless English
that was typed for her by an assistant.

Taengstagram video ft. Sooyoung and Yuri. #Get_Sooyoung_On_Instagram

Sunstagram said:
잘먹고힘내서공연잘할께용~^^ Singapore!!! Put it back oooon~ kkkk!! See ya♥ #ggtour
4679e1c6331b11e3980b22000ae911a9_7.jpg

Taken earlier today but still relevant. Please hurry up and destroy those hideous pink outfits and make SM buy you something decent.

filler

Banned
That Anti Kpop-Fangirl blog is hilarious:

Chobits Comes to Life

I don't know if any of you have seen the anime Chobits, but this new drama is the real life version of the anime, but with a twist. In the anime Chobits, the main character finds a female robot in the trash and takes care of her before eventually falling in love with her. Yes, Japan thinks of crazy shit like this. However, in this new Korean drama, the main character here falls in love with Seobot. However, at this point in time, there is no information as to whether or not the man knows that Seobot is a robot. I just hope he finds out before they hit the sack and he wonders why Seobot's vagina is a cold, metal pipe.

Eldren

I hope Hyoyeon gets fucked up in some kind of scandal and leaves SNSD like that T-Ara woman.

Hyoyeon has been going out and getting pissed in clubs for who even knows how long and it's suspected that she's been dating a guy for months as well, with not even an article about any of it, never mind a scandal. Apparently Koreans don't care what she gets up to, because surely something would have been said by now, right?

And it's not like she has an image that she might ruin, because this basically is her image. Idols like her and Min are well-documented party animals. If it was someone like Yoona who was suspected of dating a guy and was photographed turning up at clubs, then you'd probably see something closer to a scandal, because netizens see her as their pure little angel.

I imagine Hyo doesn't give a shit what netizens think any more. It's obvious they don't care about her, so why would she bother keeping up the pretense of being a sober virginal princess?

tumblr_mui94vUyI91qbug69o3_500.jpg

Why would you hope someone leaves their group, anyway? What an odd thing to say.

giri

Hyoyeon has been going out and getting pissed in clubs for who even knows how long and it's suspected that she's been dating a guy for months as well, with not even an article about any of it, never mind a scandal. Apparently Koreans don't care what she gets up to, because surely something would have been said by now, right?

And it's not like she has an image that she might ruin, because this basically is her image. Idols like her and Min are well-documented party animals. If it was someone like Yoona who was suspected of dating a guy and was photographed turning up at clubs, then you'd probably see something closer to a scandal, because netizens see her as their pure little angel.

I imagine Hyo doesn't give a shit what netizens think any more. It's obvious they don't care about her, so why would she bother keeping up the pretense of being a sober virginal princess?

Why would you hope someone leaves their group, anyway? What an odd thing to say.

I think both get really bored. Min & Hyo. But min has been hanging out with EVERYONE lately. Like over the last 6 months i think Min has been seen with everyone cept fanny & tae from snsd,

roaSone

Why would you want that Dokish ? What would it bring to you anyway ? Explain yourself properly for once.

Or maybe you're butthurt that she can party like that without being annoyed by stupid netizens and citizens ? But still, as I said, why do you mind it anyway..

Alta1r

안녕하새요 from Korea kpopgaf! Man, it's been less than 2 hours since I landed and I'm already regretting my choice of studying abroad elsewhere. I'm chillin at a PC bang cause I can't check in until 2PM and Gangnam is dead on Sunday mornings. Incidentally, I'm staying at a hotel literally next door to the club where I lost my brand new GSIII last year when I was here. Saw a bunch of drunk people stumbling about on their way home, lol. In any case, anyone here besides Peru and dokish and wants to meet up?

BTW, jongkookie, there's a new(-ish?) ad running these days featuring both Eunji and Ailee. You should check it out.

neoism

Why would you want that Dokish ? What would it bring to you anyway ? Explain yourself properly for once.

Or maybe you're butthurt that she can party like that without being annoyed by stupid netizens and citizens ? But still, as I said, why do you mind it anyway..

dude likes crayon poop nuff said..... :p

Eldren

I think both get really bored. Min & Hyo. But min has been hanging out with EVERYONE lately. Like over the last 6 months i think Min has been seen with everyone cept fanny & tae from snsd,

Honestly I think this is spot on. It's not like either of them are promoting new music right now, or modelling, or MCing, or acting, or filming CFs, etc.

Hyo and Yuri just wrapped up Dancing 9 last week but aside from that, the only thing Hyo has had to occupy herself is the tour, which has had very sporadic dates. And as for Min, I wouldn't be surprised to hear that she, Fei and Jia are bored out of their minds waiting for the Miss A comeback. Now's the perfect time to just go hang out with people and have fun, while the spotlight isn't on them. Seems like a good way to spend their time.

Or maybe you're butthurt that she can party like that without being annoyed by stupid netizens and citizens ?

iNm2HUxDtd5aP.gif

-----

Hi Alt! Here's some sharp airport fashion for your PC bang downtime:

giri

Hyo and Yuri just wrapped up Dancing 9 last week but aside from that, the only thing Hyo has had to occupy herself is the tour, which has had very sporadic dates. And as for Min, I wouldn't be surprised to hear that she, Fei and Jia are bored out of their minds waiting for the Miss A comeback. Now's the perfect time to just go hang out with people and have fun, while the spotlight isn't on them. Seems like a good way to spend their time.
:

Mins been doing a lot of studio work. But most of it seems to be free style or just learning technical side of things. Nothing with hard deadlines or anything though.

Jia has been busy with fashion stuff.

Fei was filming a Chinese drama, wasn't she?

But yeah, for the most part, they're due for a come back. If suzy can get off her back.

ryan-ts

Anyone else from K-Pop GAF get the new Pokemon games? I saw Ramyeon making lots of posts in the thread. Anyway my Friend Code is 0387-8966-1645, feel free to add me.

ramyeon

Anyone else from K-Pop GAF get the new Pokemon games? I saw Ramyeon making lots of posts in the thread. Anyway my Friend Code is 0387-8966-1645, feel free to add me.
Yeah I'm loving it, I'll add you! My FC is 2766-8382-3106, should have a battle or something.

ryan-ts

Yeah I'm loving it, I'll add you! My FC is 2766-8382-3106, should have a battle or something.

I just got the 1st badge so my team is pretty weak right now, we'll have to battle when I start evolving my team.

I really want to catch one of those slug dragons.

edit: Got wrecked 6-0

ramyeon

I just got the 1st badge so my team is pretty weak right now, we'll have to battle when I start evolving my team.

I really want to catch one of those slug dragons.
Me too, still haven't got the 2nd badge there's such a huge gap between the first and second. When you battle it automatically boosts your whole team to lv 50, so it's not too bad.

Goomy! Need one of those as well.

dokish

Banned
안녕하새요 from Korea kpopgaf! Man, it's been less than 2 hours since I landed and I'm already regretting my choice of studying abroad elsewhere. I'm chillin at a PC bang cause I can't check in until 2PM and Gangnam is dead on Sunday mornings. Incidentally, I'm staying at a hotel literally next door to the club where I lost my brand new GSIII last year when I was here. Saw a bunch of drunk people stumbling about on their way home, lol. In any case, anyone here besides Peru and dokish and wants to meet up?

BTW, jongkookie, there's a new(-ish?) ad running these days featuring both Eunji and Ailee. You should check it out.

Lunch tomorrow? 1PM is fine by me. Let's meet at 강남역, let me know which exit.

Alta1r

Lunch tomorrow? 1PM is fine by me. Let's meet at 강남역, let me know which exit.

I need to pick up my SIM card tomorrow so I can have a phone but after that I'm down. Maybe not Gangnam station though, it's right next to my old work and it'll look bad if I'm seen there and didn't drop by first. Yeoksam? Or are you coming from the other way?

Pendulum

vanty

I'm 2020-0953-8827. Added you both.

Yeah my guys are around lvl 20 now and still no sign of second gym ahah. I'm really enjoying it though 3D has been turned off for everything except evolutions since I got to the first area with leaf particle effects flying around that make the system chug like crazy.

Top Bottom