• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

luso

And pretending to be friends with other idol groups (lmao dat bora article)

Please explain?...

Edit:

snsd+taeyeon.jpg

Ym1r

Who cares if fara is a thing? most un-interesting friendship in ages.

Luna hanging out with all of AoA doe, now that is legit.

Only un-interesting because they never really showed their relationship publicly, the interesting part is why. Were they third-wheeling taeyeon in bed? Why have they been hiding it for so long. Imagine the things they did.. ;)

giri

Only un-interesting because they never really showed their relationship publicly, the interesting part is why. Were they third-wheeling taeyeon in bed? Why have they been hiding it for so long. Imagine the things they did.. ;)

Fanny did say she wanted a man in her life.

It's my fault y'all.

I've been hanging too much with Ailee recently that Fany's feeling a little jelly. But that's not my problem though, we ain't in a relationship. Every time I try to move it past the friendzone area, she's always saying that me and her are just "platonic" friends. So about a month ago, I just paid less attention to her and now focus my time on Ailee instead. Of course I'd spend more of my time with somebody who really cares for me instead of somebody who can't even be true to themselves.

Maybe I should show Fany that friendzone thread in OT and text her some Taylor Swift lyrics.

So I sent her the Taylor Swift lyrics... she thinks I'm quoting T-Swift for shits and giggles. That's probably a ploy on her part hiding the fact that she knows what those lyrics really mean. I also decided to not send her the link to that thread, besides Lionel Mandrake closing it the best way possible, she might snoop around and find me on here so I'd rather not expose myself. I still haven't told her anything about me and Ailee so best better keep that a secret.

If this is how it feels like to write a fanfic... this is embarassing haha. I'm only doing this shit to procrastinate from my midterms lol.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Edit: Nevermind I figured it out. WTF is DASH...

Edit 2: TOO GOOD FOR ANYONE
except taeyeon

f0sVG1V.jpg

Ym1r

NOONONONONONOOOOOO NO WHYNO NO NO
PLS NO WHY NO NO

he got to sniff fany... ㅠㅠ and put his lips on her head

zyxWjwI.jpg

when two above-average looking celebrities spend a prolonged period of time together, they will inevitably fuck. those are the laws of the universe

Top Bottom