• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

Pendulum

Speaking of tummies, Sera and her new piercing...

tumblr_muvcvj2S9V1qaf4i7o1_250.gif
tumblr_muvcvj2S9V1qaf4i7o2_250.gif

tumblr_muvcvj2S9V1qaf4i7o3_250.gif
tumblr_muvcvj2S9V1qaf4i7o4_250.gif

Edit: BoA wins YG Cafeteria meals from G-Dragon on Infinity Challenge. Their embarrassment :p

Edit 2:
hCUGauj.gif

kingkitty

Go Ara seems to be going a bit far with her acting though, probably to try and match Eunji's craziness. Thing is, Eunji's crazy fandom for H.O.T seemed so natural.

Yeah her character does have shades of Eunji's craziness but notched up a bit more. Maybe she'll settle in as the episodes continue. I don't mind though.

Eldren

Speaking of tummies, Sera and her new piercing...

#TeamBellyButtonPiercing

The other members need to get involved.

Speaking of, it looks like Hyuna joined instagram. She only opened the account yesterday (if it is her, although I doubt it's fake).

-----

Yuri demonstrating the correct way to wear dark lipstick said:

The Boys is one of my favourite eras but Sunny's hair looks much better like this said:

Not quite wallpaper-sized.... said:

Eldren

I've watched this AmBro Instagram more times than the SHINee MV.

Brilliant.
Amber is probably my favourite f(x) member.

Sera said:
tumblr_muxpq139qO1qkljdfo1_500.jpg

Gun 으로 돌아온 나인뮤지스 많이사랑해주세요 like a cowgirl

Sera's photos always look like she has vaseline smeared over the camera lens. Still so pretty though.

isuzu

I've never been into the shipping stuff but Exo's Luhan and Xiumin are either very, very obvious or they deserve an oscar for the acting.

cVUJ0Od.gif

"I like him. I think I'll obsess over him forever."
GUh2ZqA.gif

"My god you're so weird and beautiful and you look like Sohee let me touch you."
fsyiXGm.gif

MmMsd4U.gif
l77HWt3.gif

"
dfBJMlE.gif
xxMD5JR.gif

"You're mai husband now"
Serob1z.gif
gDA3SXY.gif

zUNrj08.gif

true love
NICyCCs.gif

truest love
ZPnA5lu.gif

korean jack and rose tbh
61BrRTx.jpg

fuck jack drowned quick rose do some cpr
EeDYudL.gif

"Oh my he's reciprocating what is this feeling"
in4B8sw.gif

yes feel them legs, Da Ge. Meanwhile Luhan is having the time of his life.
49rOSml.gif

Dogs in heat. They take the "we are one" thing too seriouly.

damisa

I bet practically every case of inter-group touching among popular "pairings" are played up on purpose because fangirls love that stuff. Idols who are really dating would do everything possible to hide it.

Ym1r

I bet practically every case of inter-group touching among popular "pairings" are played up on purpose because fangirls love that stuff. Idols who are really dating would do everything possible to hide it.

taeny is real. fany+bora is real.

isuzu

W99mR2W.gif

They're not a popular pairing, though. Luhan just happens to be really clingy towards Xiumin and their beautiful and innocent friendship is just a bit on the gay side.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
On the flip side, Exo fans may have legitimately scarred them for life, unable to feel positive things towards females forever.

Dice

Seolhyun is like Bora, but hotter, which is something I never thought I'd say about anyone.

kingkitty

Ep 2 of Reply 1994 was funny but
geez they're covering the same ground. The close friend who is pretty much a brother, who then falls in love, also happens to be a genius. For once I'd like for the platonic love to stay platonic lol. Despite that, it's still a nice ep, hope the new roommate is interesting and not bland like Hoya's character in Reply 1997.

Dice

Da fuk... it looks like they're biting right through the shell. I hope those are just soaked in soy sauce to make them brown or something.

also amg impatient sungah wanting the omelet is so qt. have to gif that.

Best Rainbow performance this year.
woori is so freaking hot. she always looks the best in fashion stuff. if she were taller she could just be a model, for real.
lots more of those pics on my tumblr.

Eldren

Jesus, luso. That's a mountain of Soshi.
Thanks for the giant Hyo solo pic!

Thanks for soshi spam Luso.
nice bday present even if you didn't know. :>

Happy birthday roa!

tumblr_muy5vw8ubq1si021zo3_500.gif

May I have the source please .

The Nine Muses tag on tumblr is a goldmine. There are some really great photos there and it's actually where I got the Hyuna & Sungah photo from. They're normally very well sourced as well, with names, dates, locations and proper credits too.

Sungah said:
tumblr_muyv1jFwCN1sj211go1_500.jpg

오늘막너무신났었음 빵야빵야♥
Kyungri being a weirdo said:
tumblr_muyrw4ThMP1sxfn0oo1_500.jpg

생방송. 사후. 모두 수고했어요♥ 몸에좋은 계란두 오늘부터 많이많이 드셔요~~~ 입모양은 내가 어릴때부터 즐겨 연습했던 것~~^^ㅋㅋㅋ
Minha said:
tumblr_muyrunWH3G1sxfn0oo1_500.jpg

이번주도 수고하셨습니다*

tumblr_muyptfwa6C1qkljdfo1_500.jpg

계란말이….먹고싶다….. (사실 옆에서 만들다 망친거 두줄 다 먹음)
Hyuna's instagram said:
tumblr_muypvx5ktz1qfssjlo1_500.jpg

with super lovely girl MinHa_xoxo
Hyemi said:

Cuddler

2BiC did their first solo concert in Japan yesterday!!!!

In other news...Song Jieun is actually a member of Secret, and ramyeon already posted the video more than 2 weeks ago...I should have probably known that...anyway, the song is not bad, so a repost of the video is ok.
I was watching this week Gaon chart, I wonder if anyone knows how much the new price system for downloading music has effected the sales of music in Korea. For example I have compared this week new releases of IU and T-ARA with their last album/EP (Last Fantasy and Day by Day respectively) and the download were way less. Maybe is just a coincidence.
I've never been into the shipping stuff but Exo's Luhan and Xiumin are either very, very obvious or they deserve an oscar for the acting.
They are probably just friends, even Shindong has done similar things (maybe not everything in those gif) with a lot of different guys, and he has a girlfriend.
Happy birthday!

So apparently Sunkyu did an AMA on Instagram during that post where she's falling backwards or whatever. Here's a few highlights:

Sunny: @gg4536 나나now you can see me잼께봤어요..올레티비로…티퐈니랑….또르르ㅋㅋ여진구찡예전에캐치미보러오셨었는데..사진도같이찍었는데..근데내껄로안찍었어또르르
(I, I enjoyed now you can see me ‘Now You Can See Me’.. using Olleh TV.. with Tiffany…. ddoreureu ㅋㅋ Yeo Jin Goo jjing came to watch ‘Catch Me’ before.. I took a picture with him.. but it wasn’t with my phone ddoreureu)
Translator’s note: “ddoreureu” is an onomatopoeia and “jjing” is a cute form of “ssi”, a term of respect

Sunny: 파니랑뭐먹을지좀정할께요잠만타임!
(I have to decide what to eat with Tiffany. Time out!)

Sunny: 미안요~~파닭을처음접하는파니가쏘굿쏘굿을외치는통에ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
(Sorry~~Fany, who has discovered spring onion chicken for the first time, is shouting, ‘So good, so good’ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ)
SunFany is real!!

Sunny: @jkh1202777 나곤뉴리시사회에플랜카드랑확성기가져가려다제지당함.소리지르면주교보린데서조용~히헬멧쓰고점핑만하려다가그마저도제지당함…..곤뉴리철벽녀ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
(I was restricted from taking a loudspeaker and placard to Kwon Yuri’s premiere. She said she’d kill me if I scream so I wanted to stay qui~et and only do jumping with a helmet, but I was restricted from that too…. Kwon Yuri, impenetrable girl ㅠㅠㅠㅠ)

Sunny: @suhk94 주량이라….주변사람들보면타고나는것만도아닌듯?!체질상술이받고안받고는있어도주량은충분히그날그날컨디션과정신력,노력여하에따라달라지는듯!!아.참고로나주량많이약해짐^^;;원래도그닥아녔지만이젠진짜술규아녜요ㅋㅋ
(Tolerance… looking at people around me, it’s not just that you are born with it? It may depend on the person himself a bit, but it looks like it changes depending on the condition of that person, their mentality, and how much they try!! Oh, and my tolerance went down a lot^^;; It wasn’t that good to begin with, but now I REALLY am not Sul-kyu (alcohol-kyu)ㅋㅋ)

Sunny: @nanini_ss 공항패션은편한게최고죠데이트가는것도아닌데~~~잠만내킬힐이어딨더라체인이왜4줄밖에안보이지?징밖힌장갑어따놨더라…
(Something comfortable is best for airport fashion. It’s not like you’re going on a date~~ Hold on, where are my kill heels. Why am I only seeing four chains? Where did I put my studded gloves…)

Sunny: @seoung_sone 그마음만으로도너무고마워요^^나도솔직히가끔은연예인아녔으면더행복했을까?라고스스로한테질문해본적있어요..근데~무대설때나녹음할때또이런저런일상에서확실히느껴요!지금내가얻는성취감과감사함은내가갖지못한것들과바꿀수없는것같다.라고요..그리구~~나보면서일케좋아해주고행복해해주는사람들이있다는건.확실히감사하고행복한삶은살고있다는것같아요^^만족해요
(I’m grateful for the thought alone^^ To be honest, I sometimes ask myself: “Would I be happy if I wasn’t a celebrity?” But~ whenever I’m on stage, whenever I’m recording, or when this and that happens, I feel certain! I don’t think I would ever trade my achievements now, and the gratitude I feel, for things I am not able to have. And~~ the fact that there are people who like seeing me this much and are happy for me.. I think it shows that I live a happy life that I should be grateful for^^ I am satisfied.)

More here: http://www.soshified.com/2013/10/sunny-holds-qa-session-on-instagram

SM really needs to stop promoting those useless wolves and let Soshi do other things. You know you've fncked up when Sunny is on Instagram doing an impromptu AMA session. On the other hand, it's nice that they're getting really long breaks after busting their asses off for 5 years.

BoA's single is so good!
Thanks for soshi spam Luso.

Happy birthday!

Eldren

Sungah & Hyemi said:
tumblr_muz98fnjla1qfssjlo1_500.jpg

오늘은 날씨 기온이 10도 내외의 일교차를 보인다고 합니다. 마인 여러분 모두 감기조심하세요! 나인뮤지스 성아&혜미 인기가요 대기실에서 셀카

Cute! Judging from the outfits and a dodgy Google translation, I think this is backstage before or after yesterday's Inkigayo:
131020 9Muses - Gun

The outfits make me think of pirates for some reason, but it's another good performance. Credit to the camera operator and editor for giving everyone equal screentime, always a good thing.
Shameless cameraman zooming in on Hyuna's arse, I see you.

Selane

Inkigayo live performances are the best IMO. (At least edit wise, not so sure about the sound)

Well, they're less awful than Music Bank, that's for sure. The audio is always terrible there. Not to mention the camerawork/editing, which is sometimes so bad that it defies all reason. Anyone remember the legendary 360 degree barrel rolling camera from SNSD's first The Boys performance? Jesus Christ.

luso

I like Music Core's exterior performances, the best ones.
SBS's are overall better I think.

A documentary following Crayon Pop for some days, not sure if posted already.

Sunny is back, no bad hair anymore.
tumblr_muzih5giOx1qeeesfo1_1280.jpg

Eldren

Inkigayo is on SBS, right? (I need to learn the names of these shows and which tv channels they actually air on.) Basically, I just never ever want a repeat of this:
Hyoyeon, Yuri, Yoona - Deja Vu

I thought this was actually a great performance but the camerawork is infuriating. When I was first getting into k-pop (in other words, as I was reading through previous OTs) I hadn't really paid attention to the directing or editing or anything like that when watching live performances. And then I saw this nonsense and I haven't been able to stop noticing it since. Seems like Inkigayo has come a long way since then.

This is why I don't want a Hyoyeon/Yuri/Yoona sub-unit.

Anyway...
iKQPKIhaYOHBI.gif
ibdlT9Mezqp2Z1.gif

I need to learn how to make gifs properly because this quality is just not doing it for me.

Top Bottom