• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

vanty

Gun is pretty good. When I watched the MV the other day I felt it was pretty meh with only one or two of the members looking as hot as you guys seem to say they all are and I could barely notice the song itself. But now I've listened to the album and it's a solid song, not exactly my taste but I've still listened to it probably 4 or 5 times today in between the new capsule album which has some excellent stuff.

The main lady I noticed is the one with I think a freckle on her nose and from one angle kinda looks like Sojin. So if I could get her name that makes two of them I could name ahah.

But she's nowhere near as great as the almighty Sojin of course.

w7QNR2T.jpg

oyea

llehuty

Gun is pretty good. When I watched the MV the other day I felt it was pretty meh with only one or two of the members looking as hot as you guys seem to say they all are and I could barely notice the song itself. But now I've listened to the album and it's a solid song, not exactly my taste but I've still listened to it probably 4 or 5 times today in between the new capsule album which has some excellent stuff.

The main lady I noticed is the one with I think a freckle on her nose and from one angle kinda looks like Sojin. So if I could get her name that makes two of them I could name ahah.

But she's nowhere near as great as the almighty Sojin of course.

Sungah appreciation and Capsule new album reminder in the same post?
*llehuty bows down*

Sharing the Sungah love (for the ones that missed her birthday)

Edit: 가희(KAHI) - It's ME 안무영상 (Dance Ver.)

Eldren

I can't believe I was excited to see what two new pages of conversation would be about, only to discover it was boring old Tiffany and some fanfics. How crushingly disappointing.

Let's talk about something actually interesting: Sunny
's hair
is preparing to slay Soshi's upcoming era.

tumblr_muvbs2ZD071reg7l4o1_500.jpg

무대올라갈준비중~~!!!지금간다간다간다~~!!!!! See you at the stage!!^^♥

tumblr_muuusiOV1b1sni6coo1_500.jpg

tumblr_muvhi8q1w21qb1sc4o1_500.jpg

tumblr_muve4oocQ41s62mv7o10_500.jpg

-----

Also YES Sungah is beautiful.

Edit: Oh wait, I missed this:

Fiestar are releasing an album on November 1st, nice. I think Whoo is one of my favourite songs so far this year so I'm looking forward to hearing some new material. I don't know how likely it is that any new music will be in the same vein, but I'm interested nonetheless.

hey guys w-

jk stahp

I can't believe I was excited to see what two new pages of conversation would be about, only to discover it was boring old Tiffany and some fanfics. How crushingly disappointing.

Lies. I know y'all loved it and were sitting at the edge of your seats waiting to see what would happen next. Thankfully, my midterms are done so this story will probably continue come finals week in December.

Anyway, here's a token of my appreciation for reading my excellent yet incomplete fanfic.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Lies. I know y'all loved it and were sitting at the edge of your seats waiting to see what would happen next. Thankfully, my midterms are done so this story will probably continue come finals week in December.
uvSpmZB.gif

Eldren

i8Ehnix2RZby0.gif

Stick to posting Ailee photos.

-----

Anyway, don't think I saw this posted:

131018 Nine Muses - Gun @ Music Bank

Not sure if I'm a fan of that yellow; maybe if they all wore the same shade it'd be alright. Good performance though. That Kyungri fan needs to chill out before they hurt themselves.

bNIOk6B.jpg

Team B’s Jinhwan said, “I wish all eleven participants could go to the chief’s room together, kneel in front of him, and beg him to let us all debut together.” The other members all said that they would go along with Jinhwan’s plan to beg Yang Hyun Suk to change his mind.

To explain away misunderstandings, the members said, “We are all originally very close, but because of the competition, we would halt dance practices or not show our choreography. Don’t you know that was not because we dislike one another?”

The members also said, “Our skills improved a lot more during the 100 days filming for ‘WIN’ than during our training periods.”

Bobby said, “I thought YG did not choose based on looks, but [I changed my mind] when I saw Jinwoo… I thought he was a Japanese actor.” In relation to Mino, he amusingly said, “I want to win as a rapper, but he raps so well. I couldn’t even stand the sight of seeing him turn his hat around.”

I hope Papa YG does this. There are fans of both Team A and Team B. It would be foolish to disband the losing team. Too much talent.

Selane

It's not so much her stomach, but you can see it more over by her right hip. A lot of that is due to how tight the waist of the pants is, though.

Not that it really matters anyway...pretty much anyone is gonna look flabby next to Sojin. If you think about it, Minah and Hyeri are kinda fucked. They can never aspire to be as voluptuous as Yura or as ripped as Sojin.

edit: I see what you did there, trying to sneak some Minha into this Minah discussion

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Minah has always been a bit soft, just like Taeyeon. That's not a problem at all.

She's probably just lazy and doesn't exercise.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ch89tPATCYE

Hyeri... can never aspire to be... as ripped as Sojin.
dunno what hyeri you have been looking at. girl is fit af.

edit: sungah fancams omggggg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8b9g6yvFKwI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctI26JNHSxE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vGcoNJhmUg

kingkitty

There was a chance that Reply 1994 might not achieve what made Reply 1997 so enjoyable, but the pilot has squashed those fears (for now). Go Ara is pretty good. The parents
seem to be an exact replica of the ones in Reply 1997, maybe mellower? lol.

Looking forward to next ep.

ramyeon

There was a chance that Reply 1994 might not achieve what made Reply 1997 so enjoyable, but the pilot has squashed those fears (for now). Go Ara is pretty good. The parents
seem to be an exact replica of the ones in Reply 1997, maybe mellower? lol.

Looking forward to next ep.
Go Ara seems to be going a bit far with her acting though, probably to try and match Eunji's craziness. Thing is, Eunji's crazy fandom for H.O.T seemed so natural.

It's odd, 1994 doesn't connect with me cause it's too early, but having studied at Yonsei, been to Akaraka and seen how seriously they take their sports teams and lived in Shinchon it's pretty cool. All of the small touches are great. Like the now non-existent Grace Department store being shown, but then something small catches my eye in the background like a modern McDonalds that I recognise haha. I also really laughed at the personification of crazy Seo Taeji fans. So spot on, she actually looks like a young version of a person I know in real life who is a huge fan of Seo Taeji, same hairstyle and all hahaha.

Much better than I expected all around, looking forward to the rest of it.

Pendulum

Minah is rocking that stomach pooch tho

Minah's healthy and she looks great. Yeah, she isn't as slim as Sojin, but that photo angle doesn't help since she's both leaning her upper body back from her stomach and twisting her body so more of her waist is shown to the viewer's left of the suspenders than usual (suspenders typically act as a strong line, making someone's frame look sleeker, and are usually in fixed position because people aren't dancing in them), thereby framing and accentuating her stomach area more than usual.

When it comes down to it, her waist isn't that dissimilar from Yura's.

To be unfair, she has always had a tummy. She's probably just lazy and doesn't exercise. Good for nothing Minah.

Wow. Tiffany needs an Instagram right now.

------

Some recent selcas

Sungah said:

Kyungri and Erin said:

Lizzy said:

AReed

Minah's healthy and she looks great. Yeah, she isn't as slim as Sojin, but that photo angle doesn't help since she's both leaning her upper body back from her stomach and twisting her body so more of her waist is shown to the viewer's left of the suspenders than usual (suspenders typically act as a strong line, making someone's frame look sleeker, and are usually in fixed position because people aren't dancing in them), thereby framing and accentuating her stomach area more than usual.

When it comes down to it, her waist isn't that dissimilar from Yura's.

I was totes serious. She rocks that stomach. I think it's cute.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Ayano Ōmoto is the best member of Perfume

I'm aware this is JPOP.

Eldren

That body-shaming of Minha was gross
especially when coupled with praising Tiffany, ew
but luckily some people here have very sensible attitudes, and then Dice rescued us with some glorious Sungah fancams.

Anyway, some other stuff:

BW78S3eCEAEsS7m.jpg:large

Looks like Yuri is releasing a single for the OST of her film No Breathing (is it a film? I thought it was a show at first...) on the 22nd. Hopefully this'll make up for her being in a story about swimming without actually swimming.

BW5MTSXCMAArmYO.jpg:large

More Exo in December? Because they definitely haven't released enough music this year. Crayon Pop and Clazziquai though!

BW7w4j1CQAAIG3B.jpg:large

SMTown Beijing is today. Victoria looking unbelievably cute.

6752f339jw1e9qsa3amw9j20hs0dc40p.jpg

6752f339jw1e9qs9zmk33j20hs0npq5v.jpg

The return of the iconic The Boys era outfits. Please let us never be forced to suffer the horrid styling of their last tour ever again. SM needs to let the members go back to something as stylish as The Boys. That equestrian/sequins/suit look of the whole era was amazing.

ryan-ts

What's wrong with a tummy?

Taeyeon's tummy is like the dream tummy. If I met a girl who had a tummy like Taeyeon I might have to marry her.
Real talk

ibnKHZwfzseE6z.gif

Top Bottom