• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT6| Thank You for Love

ramyeon

Same.

Although Big Krit is becoming one of my new faves though. His new stuff is smooth af lol.

Speaking of f(x), how about a top 5 list? I never really got into them until Red Light, but even then I was only there for the scandal haha.
Pretty much most of Pink Tape and Red Light albums could go into someone's top 5 depending on their taste. Two of the most solid idol albums in recent years in Korea.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
SuNieCJ.gif

qt3.14s

isuzu's religion

No No Eul

My copy of Bokutachi wa Tatakawanai just arrived in the post*. Question is, who do I vote for? Since Kojiharu 'forgot' to enter, I'm thinking Yuki perhaps, or maybe someone lesser known and equally deserving who probably doesn't have an icecube's chance in hell of getting in the top 80.

Decisions, decisions.

*along with a copy of Puretty's first single. Better late than never, right?

RIGHT?

:(

I'm really not sure about her new hair, although it looks less of a mess there than it has done in some of the other shots I've seen.

Peru

My copy of Bokutachi wa Tatakawanai just arrived in the post*. Question is, who do I vote for? Since Kojiharu 'forgot' to enter, I'm thinking Yuki perhaps, or maybe someone lesser known and equally deserving who probably doesn't have an icecube's chance in hell of getting in the top 80.

A vote for Yuki is a vote against Sasshi. So.. don't

tumblr_nogmnbRIZI1ryifqpo1_400.gif

vanty

Yuki if you want to vote for a potential winner, or Tanaka Natsumi if you want to vote for someone awesome who for some reason seems to be ignored by everyone even though she should be at the very least as popular as Tashima Meru but can't even hit the comments limit on google+ let alone get a fucking a-side like wtf yo

rant over

A vote for Yuki is a vote against Sasshi. So.. don't

tumblr_nogmnbRIZI1ryifqpo1_400.gif
Sasshi is better but she's already won and if Yuki doesn't win this year she probably never will because Sayanee will get 8 billion votes in the future

Peru

Yuki is trad generic idol, impressive that she's stayed on top for no reason for so long but her as center, eeeeeeh.

tumblr_nosesn9fgU1t8k5fuo1_250.gif

No No Eul

I understand where you're coming from but I'd love to see her win just once, especially as she's been so close to the top for the last four years.

Yuki if you want to vote for a potential winner, or Tanaka Natsumi if you want to vote for someone awesome who for some reason seems to be ignored by everyone even though she should be at the very least as popular as Tashima Meru but can't even hit the comments limit on google+ let alone get a fucking a-side like wtf yo

Yeah, what's up with that? It does make me wonder whether there's something about her that just doesn't click with Japanese fans for whatever reason. Similar thing for Shimada Haruka. I'm amazed she hasn't ranked in any of the elections either.

vanty

If things were right in the world Shimada's popularity would be switched with Paruru who doesn't seem to do much of anything interesting apart from the occasional biting comment. With Natsumikan it must just be sad guys who are scared that a kid is already taller than them or something.

llehuty

I love doing lists, but I find really hard to make a top 5 since most of their releases are very eclectic. Their whole discography is in general great(maybe the best in k-pop?), so it's really difficult to pick a consistent top 5, when in my case it will completely shift depending on the mood.

샤벳 방송 - EP 42 (Shabet On Air Episode 42)

9Muses - Intro + DRAMA @ Dream Concert 2015
Other performances shouldn't be hard to find.

*along with a copy of Puretty's first single. Better late than never, right?

RIGHT?

:(

Don't feel bad, you are a good person just by buying it.

Peru

Ym1r

i dont know if this is the right place or not to say this but I think i like korean girls/idols/girlgroups/singers

llehuty

3 first songs in SHINee album are so damn good. I just keep going back to the first track around track 5 or 6.

u wot m8?

That says more about how strong f(x) discogrpahy is, more than anything. For me, I think it would land at the bottom of my top 10 or so.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
That says more about how strong f(x) discogrpahy is, more than anything. For me, I think it would land at the bottom of my top 10 or so.

All of Pink Tape is basically some of the best songs I've heard in K-Pop. And the Electric Shock EP is top tier shit too. Jet is soooo good.

Best four member girl group? Best four member girl group.

No No Eul

If things were right in the world Shimada's popularity would be switched with Paruru who doesn't seem to do much of anything interesting apart from the occasional biting comment. With Natsumikan it must just be sad guys who are scared that a kid is already taller than them or something.

Haha yeah, I wouldn't be surprised.

Paruru is a genius and always hilarious.. too funny on this recent show http://j-hive.weebly.com/atsushi--paruru-no-marumaru-baito-english-subbed.html

Excellent. I was hoping someone would sub that.

naw

Pink Tape was the first kpop album I ever heard (this was like a year ago) and to this day I still haven't heard anything that was as consistent as that

AKMU's Play prolly the closest

No No Eul

The phrase 'solid, if unspectacular' comes to mind. I do like it though. Looking forward to the MV.

I'm not sure that Dream Concert is the best place to debut a new track. Mamma Mia got a far bigger reaction from the crowd.

I wanted to make a quick and dirty top five f(x) list before i hit the bed, but it's fucking impossible. Can barely get through a mini album without 2-3 new candidates for the list popping out. I'll try to make a comprehensive top ten tomorrow, but for now I'll settle for pointing out that Nu Abo is #1. One of the greatest kpop tracks of all time.

Peru

Kim Soo-hyun so charming on that IU show. Can't accuse him or the writer of playing the 'You who came' character again.

roaSone

Kim Soo-hyun so charming on that IU show. Can't accuse him or the writer of playing the 'You who came' character again.
Actually, when I started this show, it was only because of IU and Gong Hyo Jin, but it turns out that Kim Soo Hyun is doing a great job this time!
Shipping so hard CindyxRookiePD

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
First time I listened to "Ah Yeah" was on a live stage and I found it bland like kashi. Then the MV came out and it was amazeballs status...steering clear of Kara's new jam until I get to see/hear it proper.

Also, as much as I hate too...I can't see Red Velvet in the same light anymore, even since that video of Irene looking scared shitless by the group's male manager. One second she's smiling and happy, than bam...She looks terrified. That was straight up abuse shit. I hope they are better now.

I have a lot of respect for CL coming out with a raw Southern hip-hop track. I think it rules. But, I'm a huge Diplo fan. Southern production is always the best, man. And I'm not even really from the South, but gotta give props.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
I have a lot of respect for CL coming out with a raw Southern hip-hop track. I think it rules. But, I'm a huge Diplo fan. Southern production is always the best, man. And I'm not even really from the South, but gotta give props.

My first thought was that Diplo was trolling her hard or something. Like CL wrote whatever was going through her mind, and Diplo "liked" it to laugh at her. It was horrible IMO. Maybe I have to listen to it again.

My first thought was that Diplo was trolling her hard or something. Like CL wrote whatever was going through her mind, and Diplo "liked" it to laugh at her. It was horrible IMO. Maybe I have to listen to it again.

Well, I just presumed she was self-aware. Like, she's on a track with clown rappers, I figured she accomplished exactly what she wanted to do. I mean, she has Riff Raff on there. If she was wanting broad cross-over success, she woulda tried a more mainstream rapper. Probably someone a bit washed-up but used to be a star 5-10 years ago. I don't think she could afford Kendrick Lamar, but maybe could get someone like T.I. or Juicy J.

Pendulum

What was the last really good running man episode?

In terms of guests, or games, or just overall? Ep 244 was amusing because of Jessi and Jang Do Yeon, but I'd have to check over an episode guide for an episode that really paid off recently

Top Bottom