• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT6| Thank You for Love

llehuty

Namu cast of the forever is next week.

샤벳 방송 - EP 43 (Shabet On Air Episode 43)

[MPD직캠] 카라 직캠 CUPID KARA Fancam Mnet MCOUNTDOWN 150604
Is KARA the group with the highest hotness/member average?
It is.

Other things that happen to be released on llehuty's day:

[MBLAQ] 8th Mini Album '거울' Teaser
So they are still alive. It's going to be hilarious if they pull a Girl's Day.

In other "can't believe they are still alive news":
150603 오드아이(Odd Eye) Follow me
150603 오드아이(Odd Eye) Catch me if you can

전효성(JUNHYOSEONG) - 반해(Into you) M/V Dance Ver.
It looks like they have fixed those horrible audio skips it had on release. The song still sucks though.

This is indeed cool. Dance version is also out.

No No Eul

When will my other faves? Or in AOA's case, when will they again?

After School :(

Am I imagining things or did Pledis say ages ago that AS was undergoing some sort of restructuring or something?

On a related note, I see Dambi left the company. Not terribly encouraging.

Awesome, I figured they were gone for sure. I loved their last single.

On a related note, I see Dambi left the company. Not terribly encouraging.

Not terribly encouraging? Pledis is dead in the water. They were one of the worst managed companies, and not out of malice, or a drive for profit, but straight incompetence. The fact that they lead a fucking subgroup to be popular then the main group, and in fact become your only hope for survival, then you aren't a very good company.

Neither of their new groups will last long. Pledis is dead in the water, and you trace the formation of Orange Caramel as the beginning of the end,

AReed

Hyeyeon
11246617_630317203770015_1328712082_n.jpg

What happened with your date? You can't leave me with the suspense.

I'll get on irc tomorrow and spill the deets.

ramyeon

So many good releases recently, and Jang Jane's mini coming out next week too. I can't even. Really enjoying Bye Bye Badman's new full length - I like their electronic style more than their old stuff. This album track is great:

Bye Bye Badman - Lovelouse
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HulCU0Ll1Q

Also, Bily Acoustie's new mini is great too. Love his voice.

Bily Acoustie - 괜찮아 아직은 (We're Still Alright)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlW8es5Ml0A

ramyeon

I love it, AOTY contender for me, fans of Glen Check should check this out, it was produced by them.

New Primary is good.
Yeah, I don't know if it'll be in the running for AOTY for me simply because there's just been so much good stuff released this year, but it's pretty damn great. And yeah they're pretty tight with Glen Check now, since they're part of the Glen Check founded Basement Resistance - for the better, their old stuff was alright but this is a huge improvement. Any fans of Glen Check will dig it - there's a lot of overlap both musically and stylistically for obvious reasons.

---

Also, Mamamoo comeback hype.

ramyeon

Dude... I haven't even watched that episode, I was just spoiled on twitter. I'm ok with drama spoilers.
It only finished airing about half an hour ago. I'm okay with spoilers too, but it's always better to at least post that stuff as a link in general threads like this. Especially when most people are waiting on subtitles to watch the episode.

llehuty

Keep dreaming.

Are you the only one that can throw predictions pulled out from your ass?

Edit: Didn't SNSD renew for two more years just before Sica left the group? Disbanding in 2016 sounds plausible.

ReEdit: You are right, remembered the number wrong. As for f(x) disbanding, it could happen in a couple of moths and I wouldn't even be surprised. Hell, it could even be disbanded as of today.

luso

Are you the only one that can throw predictions pulled out from your ass?
Edited because I don't know math. But SNSD sometime during 2017. 3 years it was.

Edit: maybe I was blunt but how many groups lately are likely to continue compared with the ones already disbanded? I suppose it depends of success but too many other factors...

Epik High in Dallas is kinda shitty.

I'm not there but Horse Fany's friends are there and they said it's basically full of teens thirsting for their dicks.

The concert is supposedly great though, minus the thirsty teens.

balifor

Neo Member

Dahye just got confirmed for this also. Hopefully it gets subbed.

Epik High in Dallas is kinda shitty.

I'm not there but Horse Fany's friends are there and they said it's basically full of teens thirsting for their dicks.

The concert is supposedly great though, minus the thirsty teens.

The LA show was great.

Tablo

Epik High in LA was amazing, I was in the pit right behind the meet and greet pit.

New Yankie video is dope btw. Love it.

Peru

Ah Peru must be happy... Anyway time to sleep before the Champions League

That gap.. that tier of her own.. the effortless beatdown. #1 194,049 votes #2 167,183 #3 165,789

1421331268142.gif

and finally, a Sasshi center single, which is literally only possible after an SSK win

Top Bottom