• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT6| Thank You for Love

EXID confirmed for 5th season for MBC's SHOWTIME.

"EXO will be appearing on Yoo Hee Yeol's Sketchbook. Apart from LMR, the vocal line has prepared a special unit stage."

Tae teasing?
CG8SFj4UkAAdFuv.jpg:large

CG8gu0nUcAAf1Js.jpg:large

Comment by taeyeon_ss: Kids I miss you, damn

Hello Venus' Alice is the 3rd confirmed member of "Secret Weapon, Her".

I predicted that one. Solbin from Laboum is the 4th member.

2015060809531049959-540x608.jpg

Second from the right looks like kyungri? I guess she's kinda known though, was just on that show. And muses might be too old, even tho they got HV there.

Second from the right looks like kyungri? I guess she's kinda known though, was just on that show. And muses might be too old, even tho they got HV there.

Thighs are way too juicy for it to be Kyungri. I still think it's Kemy.

llehuty

[MBLAQ] 8th Mini Album '거울(MIRROR)' Music Video [HD]
Meh

THE SOLUTIONS(솔루션스) - ‘Love You Dear’ Official M/V
Good summery track.

에이식스피 페이스오프 / A6P Face Off 명보아트홀 (Live dance practice?)
This is really good choreo/concept.

I don't think that's kyungri, that girl looks quite tiny. I'm assuming we unfortunately won't see Rainbow, Dal Shabet and 9Muses since they seem to be pushing for recentish nugus.

Girl's Day's comeback song is by Duble Sidekick

Welp, guess their redmption will have to wait.

Peru

Webcomic artist Jung DaJung has to be the biggest AKB fan in Korea. I started following her twitter originally because her comic is funny as, but nowadays I get just as much out of her obsessed stanning. Doesn't hurt that she's a Sasshi oshi and bought like 24 votes for her.

gg comeback when

There's some pictures of her with shorter hair than that one, it seems she's wearing extensions to hide it.

really surprised sunny hasn't changed hers yet... wouldnt mind blonde aswell....

Well, if this is true, we might get Soshi, APink, Ailee, Girls Day and Infinite on the same day. They notified distributors that they will release new songs on July 6.

This could totally be true, that does'nt mean that will actually happen.

TVXQ's Yunho is enlisting on July 21st, sir, you will be missed.

Crime Scene 2 ep 10, which guest stars BoA, has been subbed.

BoA and Hani are qt3.14's and they should have their own show that I'll shamelessly watch.

I really like how the cases are getting progressively harder and harder. I couldn't believe who the criminal was tbh as everyone had hard motives, and it was thinking logically and finding the evidence to prove who's who.

Compilation of latest hairstyles
CG-z6AxU8AEi4nT.png

Is that really Hyo next to Sooyoung?!

Either she had plastic surgery or a terrible fncking haircut. I can't even tell who it was and I had to do the process of elimination to figure out who it is.

Sooyoung still looks like Skeletor tbh but that haircut is doing wonders for her.

No No Eul

This single better be good. They still have the clout to smash the country but if this single is some limp, safe thing people will lose interest.

Yeah, I really, really hope everyone involved brings their A game
although the stylists have already failed as far as Yuri's hair is concerned
. I'm going to be so disappointed if this comeback is another The Boys or Mr.Mr. level release.

Pendulum

sixteen.................

fuuuuuuuuuu

Momo. The Japan line. My dreams.

The question now is whether she'll be retained at JYPE, or she'll be added to the list of "JYP trainees that debuted elsewhere" because I can still see her being successful idol

broz0rs

fuuuuuuuuuu

Momo. The Japan line. My dreams.

The question now is whether she'll be retained at JYPE, or she'll be added to the list of "JYP trainees that debuted elsewhere" because I can still see her being successful idol

I think I read on reddit that after the competition is over that JYP will personally select two eliminated members to join the group? Or is this just a false statement?

regarding the eliminated..
there goes Kpop's chance to reinvigorate the Japanese market!

ramyeon

Man, Baek Ah Yeon's newest track has such great legs, it's been charting really consistently well since release. Seems JYP has taken notice and she'll finally be appearing to promote on music shows from this week.

FinKL

Does anyone know how the "Win" at the end of the music shows works? Is it a popularity contest, viewers/netizens vote on, best vocal/dance performance?

ramyeon

Does anyone know how the "Win" at the end of the music shows works? Is it a popularity contest, viewers/netizens vote on, best vocal/dance performance?
The criteria and weighting differs slightly for each show. They give points generally based on physical sales, digital sales, airplay, music video views/comments and fan votes. Fan votes tend to be weighted much less than the other criteria, though.

Top Bottom