• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT6| Thank You for Love

Peru

Iconic speech moment https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEVA8XhwhwE

You'll forgive, this one monumental day, a little off topic content:

Fd5559z.jpg

AM6M6lIl.jpg

No No Eul

I was slightly disappointed that Yuki didn't get the top spot but it was still a pretty good result (aside from Tanaka Natsumi getting robbed of course).

My internet went to shit this morning though, and the only vaguely reliable coverage I could find was two blokes streaming on YouTube with the election playing on their TV in the background.

#worst #thedesperationisreal

Also, what the hell was up with the second half of the show? It was like 75% adverts or something.

llehuty

Irrelevant ex 9muses member releasing another "MV".
I feel so bad for her. She needs to move on to do other things, this is just sad.

Also, what is with the pople jumping at the offtopic talk when ther isn't any single thing happening in the k-industry at the moment? Like, there is literally nothing to talk about k-pop in hours. What's your problem? What harm that off topic is doing?

Also: Complaining of offtopic is also offtopic.

ramyeon

Irrelevant ex 9muses member releasing another "MV".
I feel so bad for her. She needs to move on to do other things, this is just sad.

Also, what is with the pople jumping at the offtopic talk when ther isn't any single thing happening in the k-industry at the moment? Like, there is literally nothing to talk about k-pop in hours. What's your problem? What harm that off topic is doing?

Also: Complaining of offtopic is also offtopic.
I think it was a joke.

llehuty

Sera is never irrelevant. :p

And I like that song, sounds nice. I think chill piano and guitar stuff is the music she really always wanted to make honestly.

Oh, don't get me wrong, I'm really happy that she is doing what she wants right now, and I get what she is going after, but this is so amaeturish and generic.

She needs to get some kind of contract with an indie company that could help her somehow with the production side of things, although I understand if she doesn't want to be under a company ever again. :/

We all know she could be doing something better than this, and that's the worst part of this.

ramyeon

IU did a cover of Younha's "Waiting" on Producers last night.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnekuSYZRhA

The Go Ara caemo and plot line was great too, I really enjoyed their lack of chemisty haha. The video message was a nice touch to humanise both characters more too.

My feelings on this drama have done a real 180 since the pilot episode.

ramyeon

The pilot was good, though. Netizens just used to the same old formula.
The beauty of opinions ;)

I personally found the pilot to be rather lackluster, although it may have been due to high expectations. I never said it was bad, just that my feelings on the drama have changed.

ramyeon

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
Thank God for this thread. I skipped over RM ep 243, but Yoo Byung Jae is so goddamn awesome I had to watch it. What a goddamn hilarious breh. Hong Jong Hyun though...I am still salty about Nana.

Bahahahahaha!

The only way you can get banned from Asian Junkie is by being a total idiot. I'm not surprised he's engaged into this shit.

What poor sod.

There's better things in life than shitting on K-Pop, even if the majority of the community is full of turds as well.

'tis why I love Asian Junkie and K-Pop GAF, the no nonsense, no bullshit approach is the only reason why I still hang out around here.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
So my cousin had a party yesterday. Didn't bother to find out what they were but 3 recent songs played sounded like kpop songs from 4 years ago.

HOW THE TABLES HAVE TURNED

Yes, because taking potshots at me is any better.

Shouldn't you be on a high horse or something? Fuck off.

llehuty

Yes, because taking potshots at me is any better.

Shouldn't you be on a high horse or something? Fuck off.

A potshot? Should we just accept and applaud you for saying "kpop-gaf shit"? (note that you didn't say "kpop shit")

If you think this community is shit, you can go somewhere else.

Pendulum

Hello Venus' Alice is the 3rd confirmed member of "Secret Weapon, Her".

----

Thank God for this thread. I skipped over RM ep 243, but Yoo Byung Jae is so goddamn awesome I had to watch it. What a goddamn hilarious breh. Hong Jong Hyun though...I am still salty about Nana.

I recommend not skipping last week's episode either. Good segment in it, one of the best in a while.

----

A lacrosse concept? Well, that's new.
teasers =/= mv/stage, I know I know

Top Bottom