• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT6| Thank You for Love

feist_

Banned
Solar of Mamamoo --- [마마무 솔라]Amy Winehouse-Stronger Than Me (솔라ver.)

Moon Byul & Solar of Mamamoo --- [마마무] 뉴트로지나CF 솔라ver

%25EC%2586%258C%25EC%25A7%2584%25EC%259D%25B4%25EB%25AA%25A8%2B%25EC%259C%2599%25ED%2581%25AC.gif

Thread already had an official theme song, so why not an official theme .gif?

those Hyuna gifs are frightening
%25EB%258B%25A4%25ED%2598%259C%2B%25EC%2595%25A0%25EA%25B5%2590.gif

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
legit af

Do you guys find Bomi entertaining?
I like Bomi.

sojinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.gif

Thread already had an official theme song, so why not an official theme .gif?
This reminds me of a gif I made (which is not on this laptop) from an episode of Heartstrings where the girl is doing dance practice and the guy is watching completely lovestruck.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I respectfully disagree.
Especially because, unlike the other two, she can't sing. /spoilereddisrepect

JKTrix

I thought the gag was dead, but I just saw that someone on Produce 101 said they were almost in Girls Generation

#throwbackscomeback

I've been watching the Rainbow V-apps live since they start around the time I wake up in the morning. Mostly fluff, but Jaekyung is still the best. She had a solo stream earlier this week, but yesterday she was broadcasting from a gym with No Eul. No Eul struggled to do some of the exercises that Jaekyung breezed through and Jaekyung trolled her about it. Before that, Woori and Jisook were on together and after a while they had painted a bunch of crap on their faces and were dancing to other girl groups' songs.

Anything can happen.

JKTrix

I'm not watching it, I just saw a screenshot and a caption as I was quickly scrolling through twitter. I think that was her though. Had blonde hair

Kinda odd with p101 that a bunch of girls get barely any screentime or any moment to show off their skill, they didn't even show all of the agency talent performances. They just showed some text to check them out on their website lol. Pure filler, even if some are probably quite talented as well. It's noticeable because I was curious about the Happyface trainees, but they seriously have not been mentioned at all on the show itself. It really clashes with the idea that the public should be able to properly judge these girls and vote accordingly, when in reality it's all pushed by drama and already established fanbases. It's still an entertaining show though.

roaSone

I've started watching Produce 101, well it does look interesting but, man that production is really terrible and kinda ruining the show tbh, why Mnet keep on doing that...

Top Bottom