• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT6| Thank You for Love

ramyeon

My favorite Taiji song is still Come Back Home.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQ9gokN96DI

Always was more into their rap tracks.
Gyosil Idea is probably my favourite on a nostalgic level.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ost77cj92U

Or Dreaming of Balhae

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kr1IXHMUrc

Or Pilseung

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9JapbJsvZo

Too many good songs. All 4 albums from Seo Taiji and the Boys are stellar, they still stand up to listens today imo.

llehuty

Girl almost in SNSD (this one for real), has made a coemback and went under everyone's radar.

Lee Hwan Hee (이환희) - Action (액션)
tumblr_ne9tooJBeP1tuu6bfo1_1280.jpg
tumblr_ne9tooJBeP1tuu6bfo5_1280.jpg

tumblr_ne9tooJBeP1tuu6bfo2_1280.jpg

Time to get this girl back in SNSD

cj_iwakura

By the by, Pump It Up was the reason I got into K-Pop and Seo Taiji.

To name a few, Andamiro's licensed Come Back Home, My Fantasy, It's My Business, Unforgettable Memories, Hayuga, and Feel The Soul.

Expensive as heck, though, so sadly they never stick around between mixes.

ryan-ts

Running Man 218 is the best episode in a looooong time. The staff was absolutely meticulous when setting everything up, so fucking good.

tumblr_lqctheImIb1qia0fb.gif

(Me to the entire Running Man crew who put 218 together)

JustinBB7

Running Man 218 is the best episode in a looooong time. The staff was absolutely meticulous when setting everything up, so fucking good.

tumblr_lqctheImIb1qia0fb.gif

(Me to the entire Running Man crew who put 218 together)

I just watched the "cross the han river with college students" episode which was great. Next one I'm gonna watch is Running Man in Australia. Guessing that's at least a 2 parter, looked fun as hell.

http://scooterbraun.com/
W1hjrLI.png

2NE1’s leader CL is going hand in hand with America’s top producer Scooter Braun to enter the North American market. Rumors have been surrounding CL about her American debut, and on Nov 1 (Korean time), Scooter Braun officially announced the news on his official homepage.
The world-renown music producer Scooter Braun posted a large photo of CL on the main page of his homepage, with a caption, “Welcome to the SB Projects Family, CL!” celebrating her American debut. CL will be opening 2015 at SB Projects with America’s hottest new artist Ariana Grande.

Scooter Braun was the one who turned Justin Bieber into the worldly pop star while helping PSY penetrate the US market. With an exceptional taste and talent in music, along with an extraordinary business mind, Scooter Braun practically controls the US music market now.

CL’s agency, YG, once told OSEN, “We understand that CL is planning on releasing a single album next spring. CL has a great network and we are not yet sure who she will work with for the American debut.”

CL’s debut in the States had been predicted by many for long. Being able to speak multiple languages and having the skills to write songs, CL has been spotlighted by American media, including Billboard, for a while. With her exceptional fashion sense, she has also been photographed for worldwide fashion magazines, all of which grabbed Scooter Braun’s attention.

YG’s Executive Producer YANG HYUN SUK told OSEN, “It is just the beginning for 2NE1. In their comeback album CL boasted her musical talents by showcasing song she wrote and composed. These skills will be an asset to lead 2NE1 for the next 5 years.”

CL’s talents are recognized in the global music market as 2NE1’s 2nd full album “CRUSH” broke the record of K-Pop on Billboard 200 while Skrillex’s album, which she featured in, came in within the top 10 on the same chart. It is no wonder that 2NE1’s “Gotta Be You” is attracting more attention.

Now all eyes are on CL to see how successful her American debut will be.

2014. 11. 1.

JustinBB7

The one with the students is episode 187.

The first time they did it was fucking awesome too. I wondered if it would be too much in that cold but man even
after being flipped over and falling into the freezing water, and then just doing it again.
Good stuff.

Brehs, if y'all need a good recap on how to get your mack on... head to your latest WGM dispensary and watch Jae-rim and So-eun show y'all how it's done.

His game is on another level... puts mine - and most of the people in the game I know - to shame. His cheesiness needs to be definitely dialed down a bit, but it works so maybe not. Idk, from my experiences being cheesy works but there's always a fine line before it gets grating.

Now So-eun on the other hand... lawd jesus this girl is a picture book on how to read a girl. You can learn a lot watching her reactions because they're really expressive and best of all, realistic. Of course every girl reacts differently to your actions, but you can immediately tell if you're doing it right or wrong.

On that note, I feel like the other couples are getting overshadowed to hell and back. It's just not as interesting as it used to be.

Ym1r

Brehs, if y'all need a good recap on how to get your mack on... head to your latest WGM dispensary and watch Jae-rim and So-eun show y'all how it's done.

His game is on another level... puts mine - and most of the people in the game I know - to shame. His cheesiness needs to be definitely dialed down a bit, but it works so maybe not. Idk, from my experiences being cheesy works but there's always a fine line before it gets grating.

Now So-eun on the other hand... lawd jesus this girl is a picture book on how to read a girl. You can learn a lot watching her reactions because they're really expressive and best of all, realistic. Of course every girl reacts differently to your actions, but you can immediately tell if you're doing it right or wrong.

On that note, I feel like the other couples are getting overshadowed to hell and back. It's just not as interesting as it used to be.

I am enjoying this couple a lot too. Dude's cheesiness is great, she says she doesn't like it but deep down she knows she does.

I still love when she checked for his underwear, so close to touching his junk, and the reactions it got was great.

edit: were you watching the newest episode where they went shooting? The way Jaerim holds the pistol irritates meeeeeeee.

vanty

Pendulum

Another day, another teaser.

So it's co-ed? Unless that last image is someone Amber-like (and has an adam's apple).

I'm thinking this is a concept group, perhaps with a member from the new YG girl group to do a soft introduction (like SM does with Rookies). Lee Hi is probably in there too.

Loci

Guy's a luminary in the field. He's so damn obvious and straight forward. Girl loves his shit so much, too.
Kim So Eun said:

Peru

Younha's last day as Starry Night DJ today. Three years or something. Legend! Luckily she's quittting to focus more on her upcoming album.

Peru

I wish some of the k-pop groups that looked like that would use the royal road chord progression. But k-pop composers seem to deny its existence.

edit: were you watching the newest episode where they went shooting? The way Jaerim holds the pistol irritates meeeeeeee.

I stopped on their 4th ep, or whatever ep that was when they built the cat tower. I'll probably get to that tonight.

I'm trying to not get caught up in all of it since I need things to watch and the wait is a killer lol.

Guy's a luminary in the field. He's so damn obvious and straight forward. Girl loves his shit so much, too.

Yeah, I'm really surprised she hasn't really called him out for his antics.. it's clearly obvious that he's done this so many times. Most girls can spot a player from your average dude and they will usually call you out, now I dunno if she understands that it's good TV or if the PD's are exercising some control... but it's a good thing imo. It's seriously a great learning tool.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Hopefully something with a cool dance and hopefully J.Min can keep up with Mint. Their stuff has been way too dialed down from her skill level.

Top Bottom