• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT6| Thank You for Love

Nice;
RPGnJh7.png

TOP Day

luso

Labeling that Wendy's imitation as racist is far fetched imo. Put the blame of the guy who asked for those portraits.

The other thread, I can't...

luso

From all groups announced (by PR) to be a next SNSD this teaser is the most resembling their initial concept with the old school background music and plain look.
On a joking note, some shots could have actually been filmed by Dokish.

isuzu

Junhoe ruined it. It was going to be a perfect group made of Kims.

1 more YG group to stan. come to noona, Bobby and Hanbin
Mx1jics.gif

edit: IN A VERY PLATONIC AND NON CREEPY WAY

Pendulum

Don't make the same mistake I did by putting off listening to Crucial Star's latest album because of other releases last month.

llehuty

As I mentioned in the other thread, since you claim to be a fake-creepy joke character, you will be banned if you don't drop your act. If you can't post in this thread without doing your act, stop posting in this thread. "Creepy" will be interpreted broadly.

Everyone else, please carry on with your day.

Thanks for this.

Glad they closed the thread, but wish they could have waited till I got to reply to that idiot Wazzy first.

PM him.

Loci

Listening to it now. Sounds good, but it's no No More. Not even an I'll Be There/Russian Roulette/I Did It. But I definitely like it.

then you have to listen to it until you like it more than those songs.
because it's their best.

all this music discussion, I need to post pictures.

Pendulum

As I mentioned in the other thread, since you claim to be a fake-creepy joke character, you will be banned if you don't drop your act. If you can't post in this thread without doing your act, stop posting in this thread. "Creepy" will be interpreted broadly.

tumblr_lzmltlpKUw1qcl8pao1_500.gif

giri

Best. Also, K-pop trainees having time off to eat food and enjoy themselves? What kind of fresh madness is this?

Talking of which, I didn't know (or had forgotten) that Youngji was an ex-CCM trainee. Respect.

She's not a k-pop trainee, she's a DSP trainee. DSP can't do two things at once. So if Kara are promoting every other group (hi rainbow!) has free time.

luso

It's rare to watch dramas but I finished My Spring Days, mostly to check how would be Sooyoung's acting (Lee Bom Yi in here), as I never saw her earlier works.

I'm not expert on dramas though, my last one was Reply 1997 and I never finished Prime Minister and I, so although I (think) I can decide quickly about a good or a bad movie, and even knowing the drama's usual limitations, I would rate it with a C. The tearjerker value may be higher than this.

I doubt someone in here will watch it until the end so spoilers only when necessary. The first 6 episodes had a good pace, had a nice balance between some drama and a more carefree story. Afterwards, it went down for the next 4-5 episodes, when her love interest was,
shifted
I blame this probably because it' a network(?) channel drama that is being broadcasted, this (and all) love interaction between them was treated always in a very tamed manner, G rating, and the previously witty and sassy Bom Yi looked more as if she was with a depression than in love. So it lost some interest in these episodes. I blame also the scrip writers of course.
This would not probably happen in cable channels - or maybe even in older dramas? You could tell better - such a innocent portrait of the relationship was almost frustrating.

The last episodes up to 15th, with the story already calibrated into drama mode, were better than the previous, here the word "drama" comes to full play, and some people would stick with the some sort of ending when this episode finished and forget the last one, which may be divide opinions about the ending, not for me though, spite the "alternative" looked a little more
happier

Anyway the acting was very decent for the kind of unfolded story, I almost had no big qualms about it. The actors were experienced and even the kids were ok, the young girl may be actress to take note in the future. Sooyoung also had a decent performance and you forget that she is SNSD's. And she could cry on command.
Of course there were always some of the usual stuff, such as a worried person always walks slowly, or the characters meeting apparently unexpectedly in the hallways or other places to forward the story.

Sorry the simpleton review, my english is not good enough for big discussions or reviews.

Wazzy

Banned
Glad they closed the thread, but wish they could have waited till I got to reply to that idiot Wazzy first.
I am more than happy to continue discussing what went on in that thread if you would like but keep the insults to yourself please. I also don't mean in this thread since it would be a complete derail.

Youngji's closet must only consist of oversized sweat shirts, cause that's all she seems to wear.

I know right, which sucks cause shes got dat body. Or she has like... a full arm sleeve tattoo or something lol.

And THANK YOU Selane, I knew I could not be the only one who thought she looked like a Bizzaro world Suzy. Like I said before, her and a few of the other members look like weird alternate reality versions of existing idols at first glance.

Times like these are why GAF is awesome. In other forums this whole thread would've been shot down to hell and back and it's members vilified to the point of no return.

I'd like to raise a glass to the awesome mod team here, y'all are seriously awesome.

Youngji's closet must only consist of oversized sweat shirts, cause that's all she seems to wear.

I think we all discovered Youngji's secret identity... she's your average basic sorority girl.

giri

This is currently the trend in sororities all over the US of A:

The only thing that's missing in that picture is a pair of Uggs and a Pumpkin Spice Latte from Starbucks and you've got your basic sorority chick.

the other thing missing would be a female.

but if wearing a hooodie makes you a sorority girl then i need to start worrying about homecoming.

Wazzy

Banned
your tag is freaking me out
ibxL5gutnz8Qr4.png

JvIZkV3.png

This ain't my kind of thread(I love KPOP music but not so much into discussing members and whatnot) so I'll be bowing out for good now. Just wanted to make sure the poster that had a problem knew I was fine with being pm'd if he has a problem with my post. Also any questions about my tag feel free to pm about as well

llehuty

Finished roommate episode. This show is being so entertaining. You can tell the cast is getting more comfortable around each other and producers spicing things up with guests and activities outside of the house is also great.

So good that we are getting 2 episodes this week because of the time slot change. Let's hope it gets good ratings now.

10cm comeback

Last comeback was 2 years ago, although they had this collaboration with orange caramel last year.

the other thing missing would be a female.

but if wearing a hooodie makes you a sorority girl then i need to start worrying about homecoming.

Not just a hoodie... an oversized hoodie. It sucks too coz that's one of the things I love seeing, a gal wearing your own sweater/hoodie that definitely looks to big on her. These sorority cats have fouled up that image and most gals avoid it now. :(

Top Bottom