• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT6| Thank You for Love

llehuty

^^^^ Damn, Infinite so good. I need 60fps dance practice videos.

9muses fan cafe translation said:
They'll release a book that it's filled with sneak peek of Moon [Hyuna]'s daily life and Moon [Hyuna]'s story through Hoya and Moya's viewpoint. At the same day, they'll also release Nine Muses's Hyuna self compose song (it's a digital single) through online music site. The sale itself begin on November 24th 2014.

Star Empire pls, what we needed is a 9muses comeback. Better than nothing I guess.

Also, I wonder what Sera thinks of this...

isuzu

60fps oppars yassss

rkb2ePT.gif

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
She's living in Tokyo, already has multiple acting roles within a few months of working, and can do whatever she wants away from the restrictions of Korean idol life. The other three in Kara are probably being all 'fml' now. Especially when Youngji is just bossing everything.
IKR. The girl who became an incredibly attractive woman who was still constantly patronized as a child and asked to do cutesy stuff she hated all the time has now done a sexy photoshoot after she broke free from her prior role restrictions? SO SHOCK

ioykDWUSGieyS.gif

Dice

Probably, but Japan just likes cute. The attitude around it is different so you aren't inherently put in a demeaning maknae role because of it.

Ym1r

WGM!!!

kang joon just fed soeun in front of jaerim on WGM.

How do you feed another man's wife, in front of him even... What? WHAT?

PLZ kang joon my respect for u is lost. Almost down to guk ju level.

dokish

Banned
I saw 아연 walking in Hongdae today with some dude. Don't know if she recognized me.

That latest 수빈 picture, HHHHHNNGGG

Sooooo.... watching some older WGM's and I gotta ask. Did Uee from After School give bj's to every male idol in korea or something!? what is with so many people saying shes their ideal type, on a huge number of shows. Maybe I missed something but I'm not seeing what the fuss is about with her.

Ym1r

Sooooo.... watching some older WGM's and I gotta ask. Did Uee from After School give bj's to every male idol in korea or something!? what is with so many people saying shes their ideal type, on a huge number of shows. Maybe I missed something but I'm not seeing what the fuss is about with her.

I don't get why people think Uee is pretty.

Pendulum

I think a lot of idols just mention the popular idols for their own media plays, and if it's a popular idol they're likely to get less flack (Netizen: "Of course, how could you not love <popular person>?). It's the same with Suzy. She's a safe mention.

At the time, Uee was popular with her acting and After School getting attention. I don't think I know of anyone saying she's their ideal type lately.

cj_iwakura

Lots more K-Pop confirmed for Pump 2015...

Including...

:D
K-Pop:
Crayon Pop - Bar Bar Bar
Vixx - On and On
AoA - Elvis
CNBlue - I'm Sorry
KARA - Pandora
Dal Shabet - Hate, Don't Hate
Supreme Team - supermagic
T-ARA - Sugar Free
Block b - Her
Apink - NoNoNo
Outsider - Loner
Cherry Filter - Flying Duck
Epik High - One

Original:
M2U - Nemesis
Warak - Latino Virus
nato - Yog Sothoth
Memme - Chinese Restaurant
MAX - Requiem
Paul Bazooka - Meteorize
Doin - Leakage Voltage
SHK - Super Fantasy
Yahpp - Red Swan
DM Ashura - Allegro PIU Mosso
Matduke - Rock The House
CYO Style - Robot Battle
SID-Sound - Cosmical Rhythm
Cranky - MATADOR
Synthwulf - Ragnarok
Vesuvia x REDSHIFT - Karyawisata

World:
Daddy Yankee - Limbo
Lyllo feat. Egas - Melodia
Wisin feat. Michel Teló - Que Viva La Vida
(WTF)

Intro

K1LLER7

Liking the GOT7 track.

The beat is great, has a 90s/west-coast feel to it. The autotune wasn't needed throughout the chorus imo, but the rest I like.

Ties

Banned
Lovelyz surpassed Red Velvet as the 2014 group with the largest fanbase.

Good, Candy Jelly Love blows Happiness out of the water. Girls' Invasion is a solid debut and is probably one of my favorite debuts. Their debut stages have been great too; I see nothing but amazing things for this group in the future. Lovelyz fighting ~~!

Dice

It's nice to sit in a Ferrari going 15mph, but some would say that's a terrible waste and not worth spending a lot of time doing.

Ties

Banned
Both of you are serving k-netz level of delusion.

Not only is Lovelyz on a much higher standing than APink were during their debut days, but they also supersede any talent that they have to offer. The only thing APink has right now is variety, physical sales, and a larger fandom; all of which are components that are a given considering their seniority. Lovelyz has a debut that put them in the spotlight and they have been compared to SNSD.

Also the scandal is false:
"This is a notice from Woollim Entertainment. Regarding the rumors circulating about Lovelyz Seo Jisoo, they are absolutely false."
The post also included explanations as to how the pictures were on public forums and messengers.
"Woollim Entertainment has commissioned an investagation at the Mapo Police Station on November 10," the message continued.

https://www.facebook.com/woolliment

But you tried though.

655abaf2.gif

Pendulum

I never commented on whether the allegations against Jisoo were true or false.

I'm also not sure why shining the spotlight on a Daum page number is something to do considering that fan cafes themselves are in decline with the rise of other forms of social media. If we're going to throw numbers around from a single web page that'll somehow gauge future success, well, on the other side of the coin, Red Velvet has 20x more fans on Facebook.

Dice

Why would I have any reason to have "delusion" regarding Lovelyz? The fact is they bore me. You cannot make a case that they aren't using a very tame concept and a basic mild song. I like to be offended, that's why I liked Minx so much. They mostly bombed, but at least they went hard. If you're not going to do something exciting in expression to keep my interest, then you need to do a lot neat things with melodies and harmonies. A Pink did that with their pure/innocent concept early on, so that's why the comparison came to mind and why Lovelyz seemed boring, because their music was too basic.

I never commented on whether the allegations against Jisoo were true or false.
The only time I ever said something was in IRC, where I theorized that maybe others tried to paint her as a psycho because they wouldn't get much support hating her only for being gay. BTW is she gay? I couldn't tell if that was a passively acknowledged fact or intended as an "accusation."

llehuty

[...] The only thing APink has right now is variety, physical sales, and a larger fandom

Ok, this made me laugh.

Anyway, I have to agree with dice, although they do seem talented, their title track is not very exciting, but at least the pre-release track is. Who knows if these girls (or Red Velvet) are going to make it big at this point. Making this claims with nugus seems a bit rushed. We have no idea of the projection or the support they are going to have from their companies.

In other nugu news, Pritz is effectivley reediting the MV becaus eof the nazi armbands and it's going to be released the 18th, please be excited.

Pendulum

BTW is she gay? I couldn't tell if that was a passively acknowledged fact or intended as an "accusation."

I'm not sure. Considering the other things said, I think that's been looked over. And it was fans doing the disproving of the images by using Google - something that's harder to apply to finding out if someone is gay or not :/

vanty

Happiness is way better than that Lovelyz song. And RV have Joy so even if their song was hot garbage they're still better.

It's &#54861;&#51652;&#50689; Week - WGM, Running Man, and Roommate (with added Sunny butt and Youngji gwiyomi)
That guy looks way more like a half giant than the dude playing Hodor on Game of Thrones ahah. Seen him on a couple shows before (and K-1) but sitting there next to the other guys it's even more of a difference.

Top Bottom