• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT6| Thank You for Love

GOT7 "하지하지마(Stop stop it)" Teaser Video 3

What did JYP do to Jackson's hair...
tumblr_inline_nexoavPXoN1qf17aa.gif

luso

A mess.

I'm so peeved this has to do with the entire stolen concept fiasco. Like who cares when it's really about the music moreso than the styling, at least imo.

It must be more than some pics. Unless it was too much of "stolen" stuff. To scrap albums it should be more serious, either it was an unfortunate problem with them, or there was some shady problems with one of the songs.

Lovelyz show case. Choreo changed, one member less...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7h41ojr8rUo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKuL4eATmHU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFxlEWTq3nc (the songs)

How it would be "Genie" nowadays
YZ49vQV.jpg

WuCtTTI.jpg

R8GXdA1.jpg

Bxx8a1P.jpg

vtl8yKI.jpg

jLObKSX.jpg

9hvD0ZC.jpg

EMlvEwf.jpg

*No Jessica

Bonus
SEeLeNk.jpg

Bonus 2: Seohyun o'Hara
tumblr_nex1hrkIhq1qa0x13o1_500.gif

Ties

Banned
It must be more than some pics. Unless it was too much of "stolen" stuff. To scrap albums it should be more serious, either it was an unfortunate problem with them, or there was some shady problems with one of the songs.

Lovelyz show case. Choreo changed, one member less...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7h41ojr8rUo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKuL4eATmHU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFxlEWTq3nc (the songs)
I don't know. APink has gotten themselves in a small scandal involving them copying another photographer's work with their teasers so that probably has something to do with it, honestly. They're in such a vital moment in their career right now that one fuckup can setback everything they have worked towards at this point and perhaps Cube Ent. is just taking extra precautions with this comeback to ensure that does not happen.

Also Candy Jelly Love is a certified SMASH. Cannot wait for the full HQ.

roaSone

MelOn Music Awards 2014 LIVE

Results :

2014 Melon Music Awards Winners!

Best Song of the Year: TAEYANG(태양) 'EYES,NOSE,LIPS(눈,코,입)'
Best Artist of the Year: IU(아이유)
Best Album of the Year: god(지오디) 'Chapter 8'

Top 10

아이유(iu)
Sistar (씨스타)
AKMU(악동뮤지션)
BEAST(비스트)
TAEYANG(태양)
Girl's Day(걸스데이)
WINNER(위너)
god(지오디)
EXO-K/EXO-M(엑소)
2NE1(투애니원)

Best New Artist: 위너(WINNER)

Music Style Award

Best Rap&Hiphop: San E, Raina(산이, 레이나)
Best R&B/SOUL: FLY TO THE SKY(플라이 투 더 스카이)
Best Ballad: M.C THE MAX(엠씨 더 맥스)
Best Dance(Male/Female): Block B(블락비)/Apink 에이핑크
Best OST: Lyn(린) 'My Destiny(My Love From the Star(별에서 온 그대) OST'
Best Rock: CNBLUE(씨엔블루) 'Can't Stop'
Best Electronica: 2NE1(투애니원) 'Come Back Home'
Best Independent: Standing EGG(스탠딩 에그)
Best Folk: AKMU(악동뮤지션) '200%'

Netizen Popularity Award: BEAST(비스트)
Hot Trend Award: SoYouXJunggigo(소유X정기고)
Best Songwriter: Kimdohoon(김도훈)
Best Music Video: Melody Day - 멜로디데이's ‘Another Parting(어떤 안녕)’
MBC Music Star Award: LADIES' CODE(레이디스코드)

ramyeon

Pinocchio seems fun so far, the kid actors were surprisingly good in the first episode.

I'm really just happy to be watching another drama with Park Shin Hye as the lead though.

vanty

Wouldn't it be normal for some group anniversary celebration thing to be organised by the agency and stuff? Rainbow have gone to Jeju seemingly on their own and Jaekyung is the one driving them around ahah

Hwayoung getting the piledriver. It's like she never left CCM.

And I have some Google Inbox invitations if anyone wants them. 5 or 10 I dunno.

K1LLER7

Had a listen to Kyuhyun's (Super Junior) mini-album: "At Gwanghwamun(?)". Seems to be doing very well on the charts.

Full of ballads as expected. Not usually my thing, but some of the songs on there are pretty good. Has an amazing voice.

Cuddler

Watched some parts of the last week episode of Superstar K6, the contestants went to see the practicing for the Korean version of the musical "Kinky Boots", they did an acting and singing auction. In the auction for acting, everyone had to do different situations, and what was the situation that Lim Do Hyuk had to act? Coming out to a friend and say to him that he's in love with him (as far as I could understand no one of the other conterstants had something with the same theme)...thankfully enough he didn't act stupidly or something similar, always nice to see the persons that you like being someway at least respectful. I think some of the actors (I can be completely wrong about this) from the original version, were there for the singing auction and Lim Do Hyuk was one of the two contenstants that was choosen. but I don't really know for what.
Had a listen to Kyuhyun's (Super Junior) mini-album: "At Gwanghwamun(?)". Seems to be doing very well on the charts.

Full of ballads as expected. Not usually my thing, but some of the songs on there are pretty good. Has an amazing voice.
Music Video for the title track:
규현 KYUHYUN_광화문에서 (At Gwanghwamun)_Music Video
Nice song, will listen to the album more when will be released on Spotify, but yes, his voice is really good as I have said some days ago.
died at the gay mc calling zico
? Any link?

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
"Pritz's agency Pandagram has commented that the logo is not based on any of these controversial designs, but rather on the Korean speed limit traffic sign, which features a number written in a circle with a red band wrapped around."
il8cZylHK7NDu.gif

llehuty

Obvious media play from nugu company. There have been sporting that armband for the last couple of weeks. Thought it was part of their comeback concept, but somehow didn't make the teaser. I don't like it, but it looks like it's the only way for this small companies.

Dude guys hangeul is so easy to learn.

http://www.koreanwikiproject.com/wiki/Learn_Hangeul

Spend just 1 hour, or 15 mins a day for a week, whatever. It's the most perfect alphabet in the world. Actually learning the Korean language takes time, yeah, but hangeul is soooo easy.

I agree, it's easy, but not everyone has the time or wants to learn it. I only know part of of the alphabet. He has done it before, and I can only see it as a waste of time for everyone, since he has to switch keyboards and we have to stop to try to read that, or google that.

I don't see the point. I have yet to see ramyeon or peru (who know more korean than him) use it here when it's not necesary. It's just another proof of his lack of understanding or will to properly interact with the people in this community.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I agree that using it here is most often completely superfluous (I only do it when I don't want to track down/choose an arbitrary English title out of the half dozen made up for a given song), however I must disagree that not everyone has time to learn it. I was serious about it taking one hour, and it's so sensible I don't know how you could forget it once you spend that hour to learn it.

llehuty

I agree that using it here is most often completely superfluous (I only do it when I don't want to track down/choose an arbitrary English title out of the half dozen made up for a given song), however I must disagree that not everyone has time to learn it. I was serious about it taking one hour, and it's so sensible I don't know how you could forget it once you spend that hour to learn it.

I only know the vowels, and some consonants. I support the use of hangul when needed, I have no problem with that, but other than that is just stupid.

Top Bottom