• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West leaves stage in middle of a song citing family emergency

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey:

Who's your favorite wrestler?
Don't watch wrestling.

Who's your favorite guitarist?
Probably Tim Millar or Omar Lopez.

What's your favorite Samsung phone?
Don't own a Samsung.

What's your favorite web browser?
Use Chrome but don't really care for browsers either.

hughesta

Banned
Hope everything is okay and he's able to continue his tour with little issue :( man deserves to be happy with his family.

Dr.Acula

Banned
No idea literally every other twitter account is fine

FWIW Lamar dated Khloe, Kim's younger sister and the two were really close especially after Odom had his incidents with drugs

Yeah, but if he OD'd it wouldn't cause errors with his twitter.

jstripes

Banned
No idea literally every other twitter account is fine

Ya, that's kinda spooky.

In any case, guys, stop it with the thread derail. GalacticToast, admit that your first post may have been interpreted as insensitive and let it go.

FZZ

Banned
Yeah, but if he OD'd it wouldn't cause errors with his twitter.

I mean I really don't know. It's mainly just weird

Maybe he deleted everything off his account and Twitter can't load anything. Idk tbh

closest thing we have that might pertain to Ye

idgaf about kanye honestly (i sorta like a few songs on dropout but overall he's never done anything for me) and i hate celeb gossip but man, he played in cleveland yesterday and word was he ran up a $800 bill at a local joint and tipped a $20 -_-

Odrion

Banned
*clicks and sees a bunch of posters getting trolled for two pages*

dn6i75K.gif

which of my responses to his questions was "edgy?" I'll admit, my initial comment was in bad taste. But are all remotely insensitive remarks considered "edgy" now?
No dude...like, Samsung Galaxy Edge, Microsoft Edge...it's a terrible joke and no one is going to know what the wrestling one is because no one watches wrestling

If something like her being robbed went down it had to be through some kind of shenanigans like thieves posing as cops.

Ever see the big mothefucker in like 99% of pics of Kanye/Kim? Pascal is a ride or die, you'd be suicidal to try and pull anything with him no more than 5 feet away. Bet he on the prowl right now to body someone for Kanye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom