• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West leaves stage in middle of a song citing family emergency

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bubba T

There are a lot of holes in this story, and given the family's history of pulling stunts, it is not that difficult to see why people are saying this is fake.

Kurdel

Banned
There are a lot of holes in this story, and given the family's history of pulling stunts, it is not that difficult to see why people are saying this is fake.

Oh yeah don't worry, I stopped trusting people's snap judgement and gut feelings a long time ago.

Genryu

Banned
How is being informed of major news during a performance of a song so hard to believe? I mean George Bush was informed of a plane hitting the south tower of the World Trade Center reading a book to kids.

Ah, so you're saying it IS a conspiracy then, just like 9/11.

/s, I can't even make an /s big enough.

Demoskinos

I mean call me a conspiracy nutjob but this whole thing sounds like a really obvious PR stunt. Kanye gets informed mid song? Give me a break.

You can tell these two can't stand the idea of falling out of the spotlight for 2 minutes.

You're a conspiracy nut job.

How full of venomous hate for Kanye and Kim do you have to be to actually believe this is some sort of publicity stunt? If you really believe that, I don't know what to tell you other than you're an idiot.

Bubba T

What holes?

French police were involved.

So what if they were involved? That doesn't mean there aren't holes in what allegedly happened.

1. One of the most high profile women in the world doesn't have security around her at this moment.

2. There is only a concierge between the thieves and Kardashian?

3. The thieves fled on bikes? How does anyone know this?

4. Where is the surveillance footage? You mean to tell me a person who constantly has cameras around her doesn't have one around this time?

I mean that's just a few. It is strange that someone of this profile could get robbed and no one can find the criminals.

chefbags

I mean call me a conspiracy nutjob but this whole thing sounds like a really obvious PR stunt. Kanye gets informed mid song? Give me a break.

You can tell these two can't stand the idea of falling out of the spotlight for 2 minutes.

OK well yeah you're a conspiracy nutjob.

Dishwalla

Banned
I mean that's just a few. It is strange that someone of this profile could get robbed and no one can find the criminals.

Isn't Paris the city where people came in and shot dead dozens and dozens of people and were able to evade capture for days/weeks?

FStop7

Banned
Elaborately planned, high profile robberies seem to be more of a thing in Europe. Jenson Button and his wife were robbed after the thieves filled the bedroom of their villa with knockout gas.

Keri

So what if they were involved? That doesn't mean there aren't holes in what allegedly happened.

1. One of the most high profile women in the world doesn't have security around her at this moment.

2. There is only a concierge between the thieves and Kardashian?

3. The thieves fled on bikes? How does anyone know this?

4. Where is the surveillance footage? You mean to tell me a person who constantly has cameras around her doesn't have one around this time?

I'm guessing surveillance footage from the hotel is how they know the suspects fled on bikes. Also, the Kardashians don't constantly have cameras around them. They film at specific, limited times. You can tell this is the case, because their show doesn't have footage of all the significant events in their lives.

And I don't think it's that crazy that she didn't have security with her, after she was "safely" in her hotel room. From the reports, she sent her bodyguard to watch over her sisters, who were going to a club. Also, I'm not sure what her bodyguard could have done, if the robbers were armed and appeared to be police. Worse case scenario, if the bodyguard was armed, there probably would have been a shootout with possible fatalities.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
lol Kardashian robbery truthers.

Just to be clear, while I suspect this was a well orchestrated "inside" job, I very much doubt it had anything to do with Kim and Kanye, more like someone who knew their schedule and security processes.

"inside" could be anything from a Limo company to their travel insurance. One thing it definitely wasn't was an opportunistic or random crime.

And they both must have been terrified.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
10 million dollars worth of jewelry and no round the clock security?

Security does rotate and unless you're someone like the President. I doubt it's going to be 100%, specifically when you're in your hotel room . As the above comment said, it's most likely someone who knows their plans.

DrSlek

Elaborately planned, high profile robberies seem to be more of a thing in Europe. Jenson Button and his wife were robbed after the thieves filled the bedroom of their villa with knockout gas.

What's impressive is that it didn't kill them. My understanding is that the dosage level between unconscious and dead for most anesthetics sits on a knife edge, and getting the correct dosage is even harder when you're using a gas.

Owari

Would you want to be the one to tell him that he's fired? I sure as hell wouldn't!
Fuuuck no, but I also want the Yeezy family safe.

Shit id get a broken everything for Kanye. Sign me up.
can I do it over twitter?

Also you guys saying this is all faked need to get a grip.

『Inaba Resident』;218870237 said:
tumblr_mmvlgcpcAl1qmc5obo3_250.gif

yea

jordan-laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom