• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West leaves stage in middle of a song citing family emergency

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vire

Holy fucking shit, that's scary if true...

Can't imagine if that was my wife. Probably would be freaking the fuck out.

FZZ

Banned
If something like her being robbed went down it had to be through some kind of shenanigans like thieves posing as cops.

Ever see the big mothefucker in like 99% of pics of Kanye/Kim? Pascal is a ride or die, you'd be suicidal to try and pull anything with him no more than 5 feet away. Bet he on the prowl right now to body someone for Kanye.

Apparently Pascal was with the other sisters at the time

CtzzYE2XYAAKYc-.jpg:large

Sai-kun

Banned
Damn, that's crazy.

Kisaya and JCX and I were at the show at the festival and he was pretty fucking serious when he left.

Palmer_v1

Crazy story. I wonder if they knew it was her, or just coincidence? If it was targeted, there's probably an accomplice within the hotel staff but I'm sure the real cops will be all over this.

makes sense why he left so abruptly in this case. nobody should expect him to finish the set when you hear about some shit like that.

Fuck that is scary shit for real. She will carry that memory the rest of her life. I don't follow her life but I'm glad she wasn't physical harmed.

I hope she can recover from this alright. I feel like I would never be the same if this happened to me. I can't imagine what went through, and must still be going through her mind...

So many scary parts of something like this. She was probably asleep, in a foreign country, there being two of them. Obviously she would let them have whatever they want to take but still frightening they would have planned this out and targeted her specifically.

Dr.Acula

Banned
took all her belongings apparently. Its paris fashion week right now so im sure they got plenty.

Makes sense, she might have been loaned millions in jewellry. Given that the robbery occurred in a hotel, and that the thieves posed a cops, this seems targeted and pre-planned.

NandoGip

Lol this is the breaking news headline on CNN. I love Kanye and Kim but it's really weird how huge this type of news is.

NYR

Lol this is the breaking news headline on CNN. I love Kanye and Kim but it's really weird how huge this type of news is.
One of the biggest celebrities on the planet was held at gunpoint and robbed on a Sunday night, which also caused an abrupt public concert cancellation by one of the biggest stars in music today. It's a big story. Don't be cynical and uppity thinking you're better then the story.

Gattsu25

Banned
Holy shit. I can't even imagine what it must be like to get robbed in your own hotel room by people that pretend to be police.

Talk about shattering any semblance of perceived safety

I mean, they are easily top 5 power couples in the entertainment industry + you also don't hear about crimes like these occurring against such high profile people normally either.

Is it more "important" than other news? Probably not but it will draw the clicks and people will want to know details. It's newsworthy.

Anyway, nuts this happened. Best believe this gets covered to hell and back though, in Kanye'a music or KUWTK along with the outside channels. Wonder if the Pablo tour will keep going this week. He's got his next show on Tuesday, and his homecoming Chicago show is Saturday, who knows what he will do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom