• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West - My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dark Fantasy just leaked....

soon the whole fucking CD will be out...

Kanye needs to push this bitch up otherwise it's Lupe all over again

Ashhong

Knux-Future said:
Dark Fantasy just leaked....

soon the whole fucking CD will be out...

Kanye needs to push this bitch up otherwise it's Lupe all over again

link please...

edit: well theres your Runaway intro song Sebulon. actually, sounds like its straight from the video. Still good though

Ashhong said:
link please...

Check your PM.

I don't mind it leaking because I'm going to buy the CD anyway but man....it would suck to basically buy 5 songs..

also if you think about only 4 of the tracks are GOOD friday songs, 2 are singles and the rest that we know of were unofficial leaks... so technically Kanye only intended for 6 songs to be known which still suck but yeah.

also That Jay-Z and Kanye thing comes out right before it too so we still getting a lot of new Kanye.

Ashhong

Knux-Future said:
Check your PM.

I don't mind it leaking because I'm going to buy the CD anyway but man....it would suck to basically buy 5 songs.

I think this is the 9/10th song to leak out of the 12 on that tracklist :lol

But its no big deal, we're all gonna hear this in tonight in the Runaway video

KAL2006

Banned
was this the final Good Friday track, is there somewhere I can download all the Good Friday tracks in one neat package.

Ashhong

KAL2006 said:
was this the final Good Friday track, is there somewhere I can download all the Good Friday tracks in one neat package.

There should be weekly tracks up until the end of the year or something like that. All of the songs are available on his site www.kanyewest.com , dont know about one neat little package though.

KAL2006

Banned
Ashhong said:
There should be weekly tracks up until the end of the year or something like that. All of the songs are available on his site www.kanyewest.com , dont know about one neat little package though.

no worries, just realised all the songs are on the Kanye website, I thought I would have to hunt for links. So there are going to be more Good Friday tracks?

Ashhong

KAL2006 said:
no worries, just realised all the songs are on the Kanye website, I thought I would have to hunt for links. So there are going to be more Good Friday tracks?

Yup, every week. At least, that was his initial announcement

Swag

:lol at Dark Fantasy leaking immediately when the intro goes up.

Kanye just needs to release an album with no previously announced tracks, sans All of the lights / Lost in the World.

I fully expect the entirety of the album to be online at Midnight EST tonight. Ye will be fuming :lol

Edit: Seriously Dark Fantasy is up there with Lost in the World in awesomeness for me.

Just realized I'll get to hear the finished version of Lost in the World tonight, So EXCITE

Tucah

you speak so well
Monster's out as a single on iTunes. Paying $1.29 for a song that's still officially available for free on Kanye's site :lol

Brinbe

Nice, liking both Don't Look Down & Dark Fantasy... but yeah, if that advanced tracklist is even semi-accurate, that only leaves Gorgeous & Blame Game that I don't already have at this point. :lol

So obviously hoping there's gonna be more to it. But hell, adding up all the **** I have at this point (Good Friday+leaks), it's at 15/16 tracks in my folder, so shit, I'm already feasting. He's already earned my money for MBDTF twice over. Just fucking amazing.

shit let me get up to speed. I fell asleep waiting. :lol

- "One closed chapter, it opens up another part. So this is more like 'The End' ... question mark." I love Lupe. Lupe stan in attendance. ._. I almost stopped listening to the track after Lupe. :lol

...ho ... ly shit. I did not ride the Big Sean fan train but that verse inspired my black ass. Anything that I should check out by Big Sean to start things out? :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

- What the fuck @ the 1 min Runaway intro. Oh hell no. Oh HELL no @ Nicki doing narration sounding like Vanille from Final Fantasy XIII. Kanye you corny assed dude. :lol

And damn @ I love that beat in the song playing. Dark Fantasy? I'll play the shit out of that.

Oh it leaked already? Fuck the whole album will be out by today. :lol Staying FAR away from the leak.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
seeing that tracklist makes me :(

I have almost all the tracks of the album if that tracklist is real.

Me liking Dark Fantasy.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Song in Runaway intro (Dark Fantasy) is dope as fuck!

spindashing said:
Oh hell no. Oh HELL no @ Nicki doing narration sounding like Vanille from Final Fantasy XIII. Kanye you corny assed dude. :lol

OH THANK GOD I WASNT THE ONLY ONE THINKING THIS :lol

Yeah I'm gonna stay away from leaks from now on, I don't want to ruin my perception of these songs beforehand. I fear that it may have already happened with All of the Lights. The original leak for So Appalled was so bad, but I was surprised when it made it onto the album and was infinitely better.

And jesus christ @ the audience during Ye's verses on the Power Remix. Dude spazzed and.. nothing until Nicki shows up, like wtf? Monster and So Appalled are songs for the ages I think.

Stat Flow

He gonna cry in the car
Tracklist = Wack
Mos not having a verse on latest GF song = Wack
Nicki Minaj narrating = Wack
My Chain Heavy not being on Album (as far as we know) = Super Wack

Leak? *goes on a hunt*

apparently "See Me Now" is just a bonus cut? We all fucked ourselves following GOOD Friday. The worst part, the two best GF tracks (Christian Dior and GOOD Friday) aren't even on the album

SpeedingUptoStop

will totally Facebook friend you! *giggle* *LOL*
Ken Masters said:
apparently "See Me Now" is just a bonus cut? We all fucked ourselves following GOOD Friday. The worst part, the two best GF tracks (Christian Dior and GOOD Friday) aren't even on the album
True story.

That is, if this track list is a true story too.

4 more GOOD Fridays till the record drops, let's see how much more of it he could give away.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Memphis Reigns said:
Holy FUCK Dark Fantasy is fucking Amazing, reminds me of some old Wu shit.
Its sounding VERY Late Registration to me. It's fucking incredible of a song.

+ See Me Now was a shitty song, sorry. And as much as I love Christian Dior and G.O.O.D. Friday, they never sounded as much like album cuts as So Appalled and Monster did. Both have special places in my heart though <3

Until Kanye confirms it, I'm not buying that most of his record was given away for free. By him.
It just seems like a weird marketing decision and musical decision in general. Also, Ye has been talking so much recently about how he wants to keep giving everyone new music and that the album is going to have more that we haven't heard before. It just seems so weird in general to me.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Did he confirm Monster and So Appalled are in the album?

Wouldn't mind it, personally... I like both songs. I'm just disappointed that apparently going by that tracklist I've listened to more than half the album already.

Can't stop listening to Dark Fantasy.

Take Rick Ross out of Monster and I'd love it more. So Appalled is my #1 favorite G.O.O.D. Friday release, though.

It really is a weird marketing choice. The music industry is already bad with pirates -- why give a lot of tracks out for free when you'll then charge people for it later?

For example, Kid Cudi gave REVOFEV, one song off of his album, for free around the time he named the album and revealed it to the world. And that was it. There's been leaks here and there, but there's still a lot of tracks that we haven't heard even in live events and his album will come out in two weeks.

I don't know. I'm a bit skeptical about the list more than ever now. Like I said before, unless Kanye confirms it, I won't begin drinking another batch of poison laced Red Koolaid just yet.

Hey, didn't Kanye say himself that Bon Iver would be featured on like nine tracks on the album or something like that?

Nabs

thetechkid said:
And what about Pete Rock and Premier? What tracks have they worked on?
it was all for the hype. if you're lucky you'll get a song or two, but don't expect much.

Stat Flow

He gonna cry in the car
Okay why can't the rest of the album be like Dark Fantasy? He was rapping dope as fuck as shit on that. Good Lord, it's better than all of the Good Friday tracks.

Also can someone pm me a link to the leak? I know pretty much everything is out but I would like it in one nice package and I'm missing a couple songs.

DiddyBop

where are you guys seeing a tracklist? is their any site that clearly states what will/won't be on the album? you guys are just discussing a bunch of songs i just wanna know which good friday tracks are confirmed for the album and which tracks that were originally suppsoed to be on the labum are getting cut.

yencid

DiddyBop said:
where are you guys seeing a tracklist? is their any site that clearly states what will/won't be on the album? you guys are just discussing a bunch of songs i just wanna know which good friday tracks are confirmed for the album and which tracks that were originally suppsoed to be on the labum are getting cut.
Itunes :p

so is good friday over?.. i go to kanyewest.com and there's no tracks up there... what was the good friday track for yesterday?

Swag

Dark Fantasy Plays - 17
Don't Look Down - 2

:lol

dustytruly said:
so is good friday over?.. i go to kanyewest.com and there's no tracks up there... what was the good friday track for yesterday?

Don't look down is up there, top row first on the left

Sebulon3k said:
Dark Fantasy Plays - 17
Don't Look Down - 2

:lol

Don't look down is up there, top row first on the left
this is all i see:

wfkD4.png

lol but whatever, i got don't look down anyways, online

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
:lol That runaway intro is horrible. So corny. Somebody please shoot Nicki Minaj in the face.
Dark Fantasy sounds awesome though.

1. Dark Fantasy
2. Gorgeous (feat. Kid Cudi & Raekwon)
3. Power
4. All of the Lights
5. Monster (feat. Jay-Z, Rick Ross, Nicki Minaj, & Bon Iver)
6. So Appalled (feat. Pusha T, Cyhi the Prynce, RZA, & Pusha T)
7. Devil in a New Dress
8. Runaway (feat. Pusha T)
9. Hell of a Life
10. Blame Game (feat. Pusha T & John Legend)
11. Lost in the World
12. See Me Now (Bonus Track)
damn, lot of GOOD Friday songs :(

siddx said:
Somebody please shoot Nicki Minaj in the face.
Sure. I will. With my reproductive organs.

Damn, I had a feeling RZA did something to that beat! It did sound very Wu-ish. Good shit. Still not gonna download the leak, though. :lol

h0pper

only Fernando's ripe melons are good enough for me
he replaced his bottom row of teeth with diamonds? I do enjoy his music but this dude has lost it.

the imagery in all of his videos is extremely weird also. With all the conspiracy theorists chasing him around, I wonder if he's doing it to fuel the fire or if they're actually right about him.

that said, I do really like his new singles :lol

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
spindashing said:
Sure. I will. With my reproductive organs.

Damn, I had a feeling RZA did something to that beat! It did sound very Wu-ish. Good shit. Still not gonna download the leak, though. :lol

as long as your reproductive organs shoot hot plasma. That fugly as no talent having cock breath bitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom