• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West - My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.

PBY

Banned
Ashhong said:
Yea..you're right. Hey maybe its the tracklisting to the "Runaway?!" =D
how long is it supposed to be, like 45 mins? I thought he had confirmed the tracks on it already tho....

Vox-Pop

Contains Sucralose
Has anyone figured where Kanye sampled the beat to Runaway? Or is it original? The intro reminded me of the YYYs song by the same name.

Ashhong

peterb0y said:
how long is it supposed to be, like 45 mins? I thought he had confirmed the tracks on it already tho....

It is about 45 minutes but nobody said it has the full songs, could be 3-4 minute snippets of the songs listed. He never confirmed it though, IIRC

Recon

Banned
So, only 5 songs i havnt heard are gonna be on the album...really wish it was the power remix instead of the regular version...And hopefully their will be some bonus songs to round the album off.

peterb0y said:
It'll be just about an hour.

Remember guys, it starts at 8:00 Eastern, playing on BET, MTV and MTV2 simultaneously. If you love spindashing and my black people, you will watch the BET version. :lol

Edit: holy shit, didn't realize there's no Jay on So Appalled. Now I REALLY don't believe the tracklist. :lol

PBY

Banned
ReconYoda said:
So, only 5 songs i havnt heard are gonna be on the album...really wish it was the power remix instead of the regular version...And hopefully their will be some bonus songs to round the album off.
crazy talk... and i liked the power remix (the first half)

Ashhong

Knux-Future said:
Also...he took JayZ off of So Appalled?

WTF that's like the best verse on the song.

I'm calling bullshit

Isn't Swizz featured in a few of those songs on the GOOD friday version as well? Hes completely missing from that tracklisting

Ashhong said:
Isn't Swizz featured in a few of those songs on the GOOD friday version as well? Hes completely missing from that tracklisting
Bro, bro, bro...

that's the only good thing to come out of this tracklisting, don't you jinx it for us. :lol

Ashhong

spindashing said:
Bro, bro, bro...

that's the only good thing to come out of this tracklisting, don't you jinx it for us. :lol

Hey, there's also no Soulja Boy! Although he could be one of the 100 features in All of the Lights :lol

PS. The song Gorgeous is rumored to be the one with the "Popular" sample from Wicked. I can't wait to hear that.

Oozer3993 said:
P.P.S. Jay-Z IS included as a feature on iTunes. And they pixelated the album art :lol

:lol :lol

MercuryLS

Banned
Knux-Future said:
Also...he took JayZ off of So Appalled?

WTF that's like the best verse on the song.

I'm calling bullshit

Pusha T had the best verse on that track. Actually, Pusha T had the best verses on all the GOOD Friday tracks he was on.

Can we get a Pusha T album produced entirely by Ye?

peterb0y said:
I just checked, Jay IS on it...
Damn it iTunes, stop killing our hope, then giving some back, only to kill it again... :lol

Shit, to tell you guys the truth, I'm more hyped for Cudi's album, which may get me a lot of smh's, but I dunno. :lol

Edit: If Jay did not quote The Dark Knight, I would call Pusha's verse the #1 part on So Appalled. He's been merking all the G.O.O.D. Friday tracks -- I really see a bright future for him.

Oozer3993

enzo_gt said:
BS confirmed, good lookin out.

gq8wu.png

Jay-Z is still included on So Appalled. It is really weird that Beyonce is not listed on See Me Now. The pixelated artwork actually looks kinda cool :lol

Ashhong

Oozer3993 said:
gq8wu.png

Jay-Z is still included on So Appalled. It is really weird that Beyonce is not listed on See Me Now. The pixelated artwork actually looks kinda cool :lol

Did you play Taylor Swift - Innocent on purpose :lol

Is it CDQ? I didn't know she released that as a single. Going to download it now

Himuro said:
Is Common still on Good Music?

yup

Beezy

spindashing said:
Damn it iTunes, stop killing our hope, then giving some back, only to kill it again... :lol

Shit, to tell you guys the truth, I'm more hyped for Cudi's album, which may get me a lot of smh's, but I dunno. :lol

Edit: If Jay did not quote The Dark Knight, I would call Pusha's verse the #1 part on So Appalled. He's been merking all the G.O.O.D. Friday tracks -- I really see a bright future for him.
2yzgb9z.jpg

Oozer3993

Ashhong said:
Did you play Taylor Swift - Innocent on purpose :lol

Is it CDQ? I didn't know she released that as a single. Going to download it now

Maybe :lol The album was released in Ireland today and of course it found it's way online.

P.S. Here's the original tracklist iTunes put up for Graduation:

1. Good Morning
2. Homecoming (Featuring Chris Martin)
3. Stronger
4. Champion
5. Good Life (Featuring T-Pain)
6. I Wonder
7. Even More Broke Phi Broke (Skit)
8. Can’t Tell Me Nothing
9. Drunk and Hot Girls (Featuring Mos Def)
10. Everything I Am (Scratches By DJ Premier)
11.Good Night (Featuring Mos Def & Al Be)
12. Big Brother
13. Graduation (Skit)
14. The Glory
15. CRS (Featuring Lupe Fiasco and Pharrell) [Pre-Order Only]

And that was on August 7th, a little more than a month before release. We're a month out from release right now. Things can still change.

Ashhong

Oozer3993 said:
Maybe :lol The album was released in Ireland today and of course it found it's way online.

And that was on August 7th, a little more than a month before release. We're a month out from release right now. Things can still change.

WHAT there was a CRS song planned for Graduation? Fuuuuuu

How is Speak Now? Better than Fearless? I have a lot of love for Fearless, but TS has annoyed me ever since the VMAs...hopefully the album is good.

edit: nvm i see theres an OT for it

yencid

Oozer3993 said:

this totally reminded me! i made some kanye avatars before that no one claimed!

90zpj6.jpg
29mq169.jpg
91bh3r.jpg
(tpain but from the video)

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Ashhong said:
WHAT there was a CRS song planned for Graduation? Fuuuuuu

How is Speak Now? Better than Fearless? I have a lot of love for Fearless, but TS has annoyed me ever since the VMAs...hopefully the album is good.

edit: nvm i see theres an OT for it
Yes, Us Placers dude, where have you been? It was included as part of the tracklist when the album first leaked. Needless to say I added it to Graduation.

Ashhong

enzo_gt said:
Yes, Us Placers dude, where have you been? It was included as part of the tracklist when the album first leaked. Needless to say I added it to Graduation.

Oh, the title said CRS so I assumed it was a different song. Of course I know "Us Placers" lol

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Ashhong said:
Oh, the title said CRS so I assumed it was a different song. Of course I know "Us Placers" lol
Just making sure. If you somehow had missed that I would've had a heart attack. :p

Ashhong

Sebulon3k said:
Is that Selita E banks?

I'm assuming you mean the model, I have no idea. It's a good thing I dont know how to post his cover arts from twitter, didn't even notice the nudity. :lol

The M.O.B

Ashhong said:
I'm assuming you mean the model, I have no idea. It's a good thing I dont know how to post his cover arts from twitter, didn't even notice the nudity. :lol

I saw the woman before I even read the text
:lol

Ashhong

The M.O.B said:
I saw the woman before I even read the text
:lol

I'm slightly ashamed to say that I only saw Mos Def and Lupe Fiasco at first :lol I guess it's because I'm not surprised at the nudity haha

edit: interesting tidbit, Monster is now available for purchase on iTunes as a single and as part of the album. I hope this doesnt give credence to the track listing

Swag

I can't be staying up until the early morning hours for these G.O.O.D fridays anymore, damnit Kanye get on EST time :lol

Swag

Ashhong said:
Yea Kanyes verse is kind of ruined.

2 minute preview of Runaway. I really like Nicki Minaj (I think thats her) narrating. And this intro song is awesome

Yeah I liked the G.O.O.D song.

OMG WHAT SONG IS THAT IN THE OPENING OF THE MOVIE

Ashhong

Sebulon3k said:
Yeah I liked the G.O.O.D song.

OMG WHAT SONG IS THAT IN THE OPENING OF THE MOVIE

I dont know but I recognize the lyrics at the end of it. I think its Chain Heavy. Cross referencing with his old facebook performances

Swag

Can't wait to DVR the runaway film, will have it on repeat in the background for the next month.

"Look like a fat booty celine deon, sex is on fire I'm the king of Leon(a) Lewis."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom