• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West - My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashhong

MBDTF (Deluxe Version) is at number 9 on iTunes right now. Pretty impressive for a month in advance. And the deluxe version too, I guess people really want that movie. I know I do.

Swag

JCX said:
Kanye talking about illuminati on Twitter. :lol

2mfdu1x.jpg

nvywbn.jpg

Kanye trolling :lol

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
kanyewest said:
What's better for devil worshipping Iphone or the Droid... Does lucifer return text... is he or she on Skype? Don't wanna be sexist 7 minutes ago via web
:lol

Also, I made custom art to go along with the Runaway movie versions of tracks Ashhong ripped from the movie to differentiate them, since apparently this simple image doesn't exist on the internet *scratches head*.

4xqF1.jpg

I really wish Christian Dior Denim Flow and GOOD Friday were bonus cuts, I would kill to listen to mastered versions of those tracks.

DiddyBop

Ken Masters said:
I really wish Christian Dior Denim Flow and GOOD Friday were bonus cuts, I would kill to listen to mastered versions of those tracks.

youve successfully identified the two best GOOD friday tracks. you win.

Meier

Ken Masters said:
Good Friday is by far my favorite track from the series. It's amazing.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
DiddyBop said:
youve successfully identified the two best GOOD friday tracks. you win.
Unfortunately, he misspelled "So Appalled" as "Christian Dior Denim Flow". It's okay though, we all make mistakes.

Ashhong

So it sounds like Fergie in the chorus with Rihanna in AOTL, at least the first one. Hopefully thats all shes in :lol

KAL2006

Banned
Just watched the video, did not really care for it to be honest, but ome of the tracks are FIRE. The production level on his music is insane, I liked Lost in the World, and the Power mix/scratch, but my favourite was Blame Game.

And yes some of the tracks from Good Friday are good enough to be album material especially So Appalled, CDDF and Good Friday.

I am now hyped for this album, this album along with Lupe's Lasers album will make a great year for music for me.

Ashhong

KAL2006 said:
Just watched the video, did not really care for it to be honest, but ome of the tracks are FIRE. The production level on his music is insane, I liked Lost in the World, and the Power mix/scratch, but my favourite was Blame Game.

And yes some of the tracks from Good Friday are good enough to be album material especially So Appalled, CDDF and Good Friday.

I am now hyped for this album, this album along with Lupe's Lasers album will make a great year for music for me.

Lupe is 2011 :)

Swag

November going to be an amazing month for music.

Man on the Moon II
My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy
Pink Friday

Ashhong

enzo_gt said:
Your optimism is amusing.

Your optimism is frightening.

:O if Lasers or any other Lupe album isnt out in March, I will be shocked. I will kill someone if nothing is out in 2011.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Ashhong said:
:OOOOO wow a real single, will it actually be promoted? We will see...
HOLY CRAP. I thought he was still being a drama queen/disputing with the label?

I'm Beamin wasn't that great of a song, the label knew it and that seemed like a pretty big failure on Lupe's part. I didn't even like the All City Chess Club remix. :( Hopefully this second single will be a banger, and bump his album up creating some buzz in the process.

I just took at the youtube for the I'm Beamin song. 7,551 likes and 96 dislikes and:
belend01
1 day ago

96 People Work For Atlantic Records

Bowser

enzo_gt said:

I'm Beamin wasn't that great of a song, the label knew it and that seemed like a pretty big failure on Lupe's part. I didn't even like the All City Chess Club remix. :( Hopefully this second single will be a banger, and bump his album up creating some buzz in the process.

I just took at the youtube for the I'm Beamin song. 7,551 likes and 96 dislikes and:

You shut your mouth. I'm Beamin' is awesome.

Oozer3993

enzo_gt said:

He settled the dispute about 2 weeks ago. LASERs will be released March 8th, 2011.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Bowser said:
You shut your mouth. I'm Beamin' is awesome.
Free Chilly > I'm Beamin'.

HP Skit on Enemy of the State > I'm Beamin'.
Okay maybe not that far but I certainly think every song off of The Cool > I'm Beamin'.

Man, when All of the Lights hits the radio, it better be a COLOSSAL hit or I'm going to be furious. I'm guessing the next singles will be Lost In The World (bound to be a hit, bound to be radio-edited), and then Blame Game.

I really, really want a video for Monster and So Appalled though, I want to see what 2010 Kanye can do visually for crazy street tracks like those.

Oozer3993

enzo_gt said:
Man, when All of the Lights hits the radio, it better be a COLOSSAL hit or I'm going to be furious. I'm guessing the next singles will be Lost In The World (bound to be a hit, bound to be radio-edited), and then Blame Game.

I will join you in your fury.

I really, really want a video for Monster and So Appalled though, I want to see what 2010 Kanye can do visually for crazy street tracks like those.

In late August a casting call went out for a Monster video. I don't know what happened with that.

BL74W.png

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
I'm really digging Blame Game. Can't wait for this to drop already. Ye got my money.

KAL2006 said:
I find All of the Lights Rihanna version very amusing. Straight after Rihanna sings the chorus, then Kanye raps I slap my girl, she call the feds.

well, she was on that Eminem song as well singing about how she "like the way it hurts", so I guess she's into that...

yencid

So far my favorites have been alone in the world and all of the lights... so great :D

all of the lights will be a sure fire hit, i dont doubt that

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Threi said:
i shouldn't have listened to good friday :(

i've been listening to it nonstop for HOURS
NA NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

NA NA NA NA NA

NA NA NA NA NA

As Ye flips the pianooo...

Ephemeris

I'm a third into Runaway and I have to ask.

Is sex with a Phoenix legal in the state of New York?

.. Just asking for a friend. K thx.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Ephemeris said:
I can't get enough of The Runaway version of Power.
Kanye is just one of those producers who really, really knows how to use strings well in beats. That's my favourite bit.

yencid

Is kanyes music supposed to be danced to mad happily... cus it sure as hell is happening with all of the lights and lost in the world

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom