• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West - My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpeedingUptoStop

will totally Facebook friend you! *giggle* *LOL*
Oozer3993 said:
Fergie is on All of the Lights. Rapping. I'll give you a minute to finish vomiting.
I knew there was a reason this song wasn't exciting me like eveyone else here. It was just future me signaling to past/present me to not get hyped because of this.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Oozer3993 said:
Fergie is on All of the Lights. Rapping. I'll give you a minute to finish vomiting.

youve got to be fucking
fucking shit up in this
fuck man, i read that entire article i didnt see it
fuck what the
where is the sauce to this?

ive been having a horrible day and goddamn this is too much.

/wrists

edit: fuck man.

Robot 492

Banned
Oozer3993 said:
Fucking hell. That's just... ugh. Is Drake supposed to be on it, too? Christ, worst song ever confirmed.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
All we need now is Ashhong and spindashing to get in here and we can all drink the suicide punch together.

Swag

On a brighter note though, I listened to the Going in for the Kill remix ft. Kanye West, sounded pretty good.

May have to check out La Roux now

Ashhong

enzo_gt said:
All we need now is Ashhong and spindashing to get in here and we can all drink the suicide punch together.

Sorry, I saw your post too late. I already drank it like 5 minutes ago. Good bye Kanye, you motherfucker!

PS. A bra does wonderful things (regarding Fergie's picture in that link)

Edit: I am not going to believe this until it happens. If Drake can be cut, Fergie can be cut.

Oozer3993

The guy who tweeted about Fergie being on the final version of AOTL also tweeted this:

That's My Bitch (Feat. Jay-Z & Q-Tip)

An interesting side note: this track was originally rumored to feature Nas.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol Kanye already ruined all of the lights with those god awful drums so this is just hilarious to me. Go fergie.

The M.O.B

Im sticking to my unfinished All Of The Lights then. Ugh Fergie? ugh Fergie???? FUUUUUUUUUUU UGH .

In Yeezy, I do not trust.

Ashhong

siddx said:
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol Kanye already ruined all of the lights with those god awful drums so this is just hilarious to me. Go fergie.

The only thing to laugh at here is you not liking the leaked AOTL

Swag

Ashhong said:
Edit: I am not going to believe this until it happens. If Drake can be cut, Fergie can be cut.

Album already submitted!

It's complete, I'm hoping she isn't on the final version though :lol

4t9jsk.jpg

Edit: This tweet doesn't convey what I'm trying to express :lol

Ashhong

yea I know he submitted it, I just pray he decided to take her the fuck off. he has to realize this was a classic in the making, and now look at it! FUUUUUUU

Swag

Ashhong said:
yea I know he submitted it, I just pray he decided to take her the fuck off. he has to realize this was a classic in the making, and now look at it! FUUUUUUU

I don't understand where the Fergie came from, she kinda came out of nowhere. Don't think I've ever heard of Kanye collabing with BEP before

Ashhong

Sebulon3k said:
I don't understand where the Fergie came from, she kinda came out of nowhere. Don't think I've ever heard of Kanye collabing with BEP before

It's not just that...but Kanye isn't deaf. How can he think that sounds good?! He saw the praise the leak for AOTL got, and he said on twitter "wait till you hear the final version!" I mean...was that some kind of cruel joke? lol

DominoKid

cant believe yall are bitching about Fergie on a track.

he made a dope ass song with fucking Paul Wall. think about that.

never doubt kanye.

Swag

DominoKid said:
cant believe yall are bitching about Fergie on a track.

he made a dope ass song with fucking Paul Wall. think about that.

never doubt kanye.

Uh let's be honest here, Paul Wall has lyrical ability which surpasses Kanye's. Fergie has ??

Yeah I Said It.

Cohsae

siddx said:
You crazy bro? I love the drums on that shit.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Fergie? Seriously? I hope the special edition has that track omitted...I'd pay money for that, fuck it, I'd pay more than original price for that.

shits embarrassing.

RJT

I listened to Paul Wall's album because of that amazing song.
It wasn't bad, really, just not my kind of thing. He definitely has skills though.

Swag

The M.O.B said:
Not sure if serious :[

Ever since Graduation I've seen Kanye as a great entertainer more so then a great lyricists. His production abilities are top notch, and his live shows are always amazing / something to look forward to, but a great lyricist up there with Jay Z, he is not.

See: G.O.O.D Friday songs, can't think of a single one where Kanye killed it.

Not saying he can't rap, it's just not his best skill.

Ashhong

Sebulon3k said:
Ever since Graduation I've seen Kanye as a great entertainer more so then a great lyricists. His production abilities are top notch, and his live shows are always amazing / something to look forward to, but a great lyricist up there with Jay Z, he is not.

See: G.O.O.D Friday songs, can't think of a single one where Kanye killed it.

Not saying he can't rap, it's just not his best skill.

But you didn't say Jay Z, you said Paul Wall. Unless you are saying Jay Z = Paul Wall :lol

I mean I loved Paul's verse on that song, but Ye has some awesome lyrics sometimes

edit: Power Remix, Monster (I think), So Appalled.

Swag

Ashhong said:
But you didn't say Jay Z, you said Paul Wall. Unless you are saying Jay Z = Paul Wall :lol

No No this isn't what I'm saying :lol

After listening to Paul Walls album I'd still say he's a better lyricist though.

Still Like Kanye more

What's wrong with Kanye. Why is he collaborating with Fergie and Soulja Boy and other shit wtf.

siddx said:

The drums are the best bit.

m3k

:lol :lol :lol

hes trying to hard by putting her on... for fuck sake people stop trying to make her relevant

you guys hear about the pictures kanye took of himself and sent off to pick up chicks on myspace? apparently they floating around the web :lol :lol

The M.O.B

m3k said:
:lol :lol :lol

hes trying to hard by putting her on... for fuck sake people stop trying to make her relevant

you guys hear about the pictures kanye took of himself and sent off to pick up chicks on myspace? apparently they floating around the web :lol :lol

So he didn't lie about sending his chick a picture of his dick? :O

m3k

The M.O.B said:
So he didn't lie about sending his chick a picture of his dick? :O

yeah i just read it in this free gossip rag that people read in sydney on trains... theres ones with just him with shirtless with a gold chain and raybans ... and the other with him hanging out of his boxers

i havent bothered researching this though

Swag

m3k said:

She find pictures in my email
I sent this girl a picture of my, diiiiiiiiick!
I don’t know what it is with females
But I’m not too good with that, shiiiiiiiiit~

Badly beaten :(

enzo_gt said:
What the fuck?!?! Late to the party, I had my birthday yesterday and was feeling good but now that I hear Fergie is on the final version of the sex that is All of the Lights I think I want my birthday back. I DIDN'T WANT DRAKE ON THE FINAL CUT BUT I'D RATHER HAVE HIS GOOFY ASS IN.

Fuck my life I want that poison Koolaid.

Damn it Yeezy. Damn it.

And lol are you guys really comparing Paul Wall the people"s champ and Kanye? Lol...

C'mon guys. I know a lot of you are Kanye stans around here, but be real; Kanye is not a lyricist. Paul Wall can rap circles around him.

Pinko Marx said:
C'mon guys. I know a lot of you are Kanye stans around here, but be real; Kanye is not a lyricist. Paul Wall can rap circles around him.

I'm comin straight up outta that chatroom, and live from the message board
I'm at the crib all by myself, chattin online when I'm bored
Oh my Lord, BlackPlanet got all the hoes and all the freaks
I'll get your page and send a note, then hit me back when it's time to creep

edit: god damn I just listened to the AOTL snippet with Fergie. What the ass was that. What the ASS.

Pinko Marx said:

Of course he's not a lyricist, he doesn't write his lyrics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom