• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West presents The Life of Pablo |OT| WE ON AN ULTRA LIGHT BEAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foshy

i was at the zurich screening

the album is so fucking incredibly good holy shit i was not ready i love it it feels so depressive and broken but still gospel and uplifting i love it

too bad the sound quality at the theater was complete shit. volume was waaaaayyy too low and there was pretty much no bass whatsoever and people were kinda disappointed about that. should've watched the live stream at home

Mau ®

I'm really liking it. Can't say where it will place on my ranking but I can tell I'll fuck with it for most of the year.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Man.. listening to this version of Wolves is just depressing knowing what could have been.

Kaizer

Banned
New version of Wolves is very inferior to the original. Cutting Vic Mensa & Sia off the song would be like if 'Ye had cut Kid Cudi off Welcome To Heartbreak back on 808s.

I'll definitely continue to listen to the version from the Yeezy Season 1 Fashion Show more than this one.

Kid Ska

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I actually never heard the original version of wolves and at this point i'm not sure it's a good idea to go looking for it

I liked Kanye's verse on Wolves, it was repetitive at times but the rest was good and I really liked his flow. I thought Frank Ocean replaced the other two well enough.

he didn't even play all of Fade

I missed most of the stream because it was just loading and loading and nothing but loading. But didn't he do that for multiple songs? Judging by the comments here the album sounds very short, but i doubt that.

What is all this about Frank Ocean, why are people surprised he was there and on the album? Yep i am uninformed on this.

kingslunk

LOL.

Martin Shkreli Wants to Buy Kanye West's "Pablo" Album
http://www.thefashionlaw.com/home/martin-shkreli-wants-to-buy-the-latest-kanye-album

Ca9059UW4AAczrh.png

Can someone tell me why they have to do that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom