• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West presents The Life of Pablo |OT| WE ON AN ULTRA LIGHT BEAM

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL.

Martin Shkreli Wants to Buy Kanye West's "Pablo" Album
http://www.thefashionlaw.com/home/martin-shkreli-wants-to-buy-the-latest-kanye-album

Ca9059UW4AAczrh.png

The Fuck kinda shit is this?????

nib95

Banned
Absolutely loved what I heard in the stream run through, but only listened to it through my phone speakers lol. Can't wait to listen to it properly. I do however feel it was a little short overall though. Over too soon. He should have left No More Parties in LA in there as well. But yea, Ye delivered. I'm super happy. Wife loved it too and she's not even a big fan or anything.

Been watching that stream for a few minutres now from Shkreli. This dude in video chat appeared, said he was a rapper and wanted to send him some of his stuff. Shrekli walks away and comes back with a trashcan, so he can put it there. This guy man.....sigh.

People are talking about the Kanye cd stuff in the chat , but he doesn't answer it.

10 million is the starting offer, he can go higher. WHY the fuck are people in that video chat even ok with that? They honestly don't seem to mind. Why is nobody calling this asshole out on his ridiculous ways? Trying to keep a hugely anticipated album from other people is just a shitty thing to do, no reason at all. People in the video chat there all acting nice and cool with him, tf is that?

10 million is the starting offer, he can go higher. WHY the fuck are people in that video chat even ok with that? They honestly don't seem to mind. Why is nobody calling this asshole out on his ridiculous ways? Trying to keep a hugely anticipated album from other people is just a shitty thing to do, no reason at all. People in the video chat there all acting nice and cool with him, tf is that?

if im nice to him, he might be my friend. invite me over and let me ride his cars

im always nice to rich people

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
So now I have to download ripped versions of each song from the live session until Ye decides to drop this thing

Thanks Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom