• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West presents The Life of Pablo |OT| WE ON AN ULTRA LIGHT BEAM

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he crashed KTT with that event. Won't load up for me.

Any news on when this will be available? I'm all for the event it was cool but I need that in my music library in all it's glory (minus the album fart)

Everyone in the theater felt disappointed. Not so much about the content, buy the audio quality. Had to tell the manager to fix that shit. Guess it was just the stream. Drums and bass sounded weak af.

As far as the content went, man, there is some really great stuff on there. My favorite part was the track about fucking on the dinning table lol. It was basically I'm in it 2. Sounded so good.

But yikes at wolves. What the fuck Ye.

PBY

Banned
Everyone in the theater felt disappointed. Not so much about the content, buy the audio quality. Had to tell the manager to fix that shit. Guess it was just the stream. Drums and bass sounded weak af.

As far as the content went, man, there is some really great stuff on there. My favorite part was the track about fucking on the dinning table lol. It was basically I'm in it 2. Sounded so good.

But yikes at wolves. What the fuck Ye.

I was at MSG. Bass was fucking vicious.

I don't know what to feel about this album. My first reaction to it was "disappointing", but I think I need to give it a couple days to just settle in before making a final judgement. But man, some of those songs were wack, some of those songs were amazing, some were just meh.

FZZ

Banned
I loved it

Audio in the theater started out very quiet and progressively got louder and louder, dunno if it was intentional. Bass wasn't as loud as I would have liked though.

The album itself was fantastic. Already top 4 for me, where to place it is a different question though. Gonna need CDQ

he shitted up an incredible sample at the end of a track with swizz beats garbage ass.

between that and wolves without sia/mensa i await the ktt edits to fix these big mistakes. the rest of the album seemed alright but i can't tell because the stream cut off a few times so the impact lessened. we really need the album release NOW.

what i do know though is that FML is a top 5 kanye song of all time. I'm already that high on it.

PHOTOSHOP

merch on ebay

mc5WyYe.png

FIEczqR.png

I'm just going to wait for the release to listen because I can't keep staring at these models lol. I have to say that teaser for his game looked beautiful. The music and everything. I almost shed a tear and it was only like 30 seconds long.

j-wood

Is this still going? My theater stream died and switched over to a "dish HD" signal so I assumed it was over and left the theater...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom