• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West presents The Life of Pablo |OT| WE ON AN ULTRA LIGHT BEAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
After all the pics and back and forth between Ye and Swift, I would bet money that this lyric shit was discussed with Taylor prior to releasing the song.

why?

What does this even do?

Dude is wasteful as fuck just throwing out shoes like that.
$100 says he took them right back out after filming

MThanded

Another recording had 2 songs playing too. What in the hell?

All the version of FML i could find are messed up.

Red_Man

Worst part of this is probably that atrocious Swizz Beatz rapping. Not shocking.

Yeah, I guess I'm too old for this shit. I think what I've heard is absolutely horrible so far, aside from Real Friends. Oh well...
I feel bad that you're unable to enjoy this

nib95

Banned
Yeah, I guess I'm too old for this shit. I think what I've heard is absolutely horrible so far, aside from Real Friends. Oh well...

Damn, I'm of the complete opposite opinion lol. Not sure I even disliked a track I heard in the pre-album stream tbh. Not sure about some of the lyrical content on offer, but I love the production.

Mdot

Haven't heard the Taylor Swift line in the actual song yet. What's the context? Was he like joking, tongue-in-cheek sort of thing? Personally, just get over it. Doesn't need press to get hype and it's pretty immature at this point after they "made up"

Haven't heard the Taylor Swift line in the actual song yet. What's the context? Was he like joking, tongue-in-cheek sort of thing? Personally, just get over it. Doesn't need press to get hype and it's pretty immature at this point after they "made up"

He was like, "one day Taylor might still get dick from me, and I'm the only reason she's famous."

Paraphrased. It's a pretty cringey line, tbqh.

Dre3001

After all the pics and back and forth between Ye and Swift, I would bet money that this lyric shit was discussed with Taylor prior to releasing the song.

$100 says he took them right back out after filming

Looking at the instagram that is actually Swift's legitimate sibling.

Doubt he cares about some shoes when Kanye West just disrespected his sister lol

Mdot

He was like, "one day Taylor might still get dick from me, and I'm the only reason she's famous."

Paraphrased. It's a pretty cringey line, tbqh.

Kind of lame. I don't personally care what he says, but tons of people hate him because of this shit and write off his music as a result. It's like one step forward, two steps back.

Kind of lame. I don't personally care what he says, but tons of people hate him because of this shit and write off his music as a result. It's like one step forward, two steps back.

It really is kinda disappointing. Like, what is the value in going back to old shit that appeared to be in the past. It'd be like him yelling about Amber Rose on Twitter in 2016. Like, who'd do that

nib95

Banned
On my third stream listen. I can't stop, I need that fucking album already.

Same lol.

I hope he doesn't fuck it up with the actual proper release. I can never tell with Kanye. He's amazingly talented, but also bipolar or something. Don't want him to do any crazy last minute mix ups that ruin or completely change it.

Anyone got a link to the stream? I wanna listen again

http://m.pitchfork.com/news/63472-k...ife-of-pablo-debut-live-stream-watch-it-here/

Damn, I'm of the complete opposite opinion lol. Not sure I even disliked a track I heard in the pre-album stream tbh. Not sure about some of the lyrical content on offer, but I love the production.
I tend to really dislike songs with an abundance of auto tune or whatever that sound is; hip hop is flooded with it now. I guess I'm just burnt out from it, some of Kanye's songs here start out with a nice hook, then he just overdoes it with a weird sample or sound that just turns me off, like on Famous. I was grooving to it, then the reggae switch up that just goes on for too long and takes me out of the whole thing. Just not my cup of tea I guess. I haven't heard Fade yet.

FML is really something. The new version of Real Friends is great too. There's some heavy shit in between all the jokes on this album, damn.

NO IDEA HOW THESE MODELS ARE STANDING ABSOLUTELY STILL

I'VE BEEN DOING THIS

tumblr_ny11d2SPro1sjw5kwo1_400.gif

FOR 20 MINUTES NOW

no one got a gif of that one model bobbing his head breakign the rules?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom