• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West presents The Life of Pablo |OT| WE ON AN ULTRA LIGHT BEAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaizer

Banned
Fuckin' Kanye man lol, like bruh I just Wolves CDQ with Vic Mensa, Sia & Frank Ocean combined please sir can I have it? PLEASE.

Ca_COGXUkAEP8CB.png

Please can I tweet this to him? LMAO

Dragnet

MY CLOCK SAYS 12TH JAN YE

Was it this thread I saw someone post some neat alt cover art earlier based off the signed tracklist?

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I'm going to bed. I'll hope I have an email from def jam on the morning with my preorder download.

breakfuss

I'm waiting until we get the real deal before I begin critiquing. But I like what I heard in the stream. Only got through about a fourth of it though.

I remember people on Reddit were saying that The Weeknd was going to be a bad feature for the album, and that FML would suffer from him.

So wrong. Easily the best song we've heard.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Haven't heard it yet. Not a fan of weeknd and all his goddamn whining so I'm not holding breath.
As someone who's listened to him since day 1 and seen him perform live multiple times, this is one of his best vocals ever. It doesn't even sound like him at first glance. It's incredible. Amazing song.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Haven't heard it yet. Not a fan of weeknd and all his goddamn whining so I'm not holding breath.

You should already know Ye has a way of extracting the very best from damn near everyone he works with and that's absolutely true for the weeknd. I haven't been a fan of his either but this song man...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom