• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West presents The Life of Pablo |OT| WE ON AN ULTRA LIGHT BEAM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody found any good alternate album art yet?

The official one looks awful, so I'm looking for some much better alternatives or else I'll run with either this:

1455240672509.jpg
Or Angelus's Waves alt in the early pages.

Kibbles

I don't know honestly. I bet she ok'd the lyric
Idk either all her friends are really defensive or she is taking issue with it cause Karlie Kloss removed a caption mentioning her Yeezys, her brother uploaded a video of him dropping his in the trash, Calvin Harris liked her brothers video, GiGi Hadid spoke up about it on Twitter, her music video director Joseph Kahn referenced him on Twitter, etc. Drama everywhere and I thought we were at the promised land. welp.

So the album lasts around ~36 mins give or take, maybe subtract a minute or two for when he played the 'miss the old Kanye' track. That seems pretty short; shorter than Yeezus which is considered his most 'minimal' and concise album. Hopefully this means he includes a longer Wolves and Fade.

Ugh that's way short. Only heard a few songs but I did love them. Quality over quantity I guess.

cb1115

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
So the album lasts around ~36 mins give or take, maybe subtract a minute or two for when he played the 'miss the old Kanye' track. That seems pretty short; shorter than Yeezus which is considered his most 'minimal' and concise album. Hopefully this means he includes a longer Wolves and Fade.

yeah, it definitely felt short too.

he definitely cut Fade off early. needs to throw 30 Hours and Waves back on tbh.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Ebro said something about a song for Crack Music Kanye fans. What was it?

Id imagine Fade, shits so good

Either that or Real friends, reminds me a bit of roses and family business

Acorn

36 mins the fuck?

MThanded

Seems like he cut some tracks short

What didn't you like? I was much different than I was expecting. Thought it was gonna be some yeezus shit.
Just the first impression I got. I havent listened to anything beyond what I heard at the theatre tonight. Maybe just the sound quality, but I left when the dj threw on love lockdown and all the same between that and the album sounded much better. Strictly speaking sound quality wise.

Everything else was Flames. Fade was my favourite by far.

I feel whenever we get the album were in for the usual kanye garbage mastering.

Give that shit to Dr Dre before it releases

Red_Man

As frustrating as this release has been, doing the live play at MSG and having all of Kanye-Gaf experience it hear together for the first time was pretty cool.

Yeah it is

I assume most people already have it but here is the audio rip

I think it was boosted for sound, so it's much louder than the video
That audio rip is the best version I've heard so far, thanks man.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Beam, Famous, Fade, Real Friends and Wolves are solid, the rest im not into

Solid, not spectacular

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom