• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West presents The Life of Pablo |OT| WE ON AN ULTRA LIGHT BEAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

kai3345

Banned
Why the fuck did that camera man punch him in the head, anyway?

Joey pushes the cameraman aside and I think hits his face

5G7Z7fu.png

FZZ

Banned
Also FML is the best song on the album

It will be genre defining

More and more people will start using the sound he used there

Servbot24

Banned
yeah i like that song it's catchy, it's still cutesy as hell tho she has no ounce of 'edge' to her

style? rest my case brehs. she has that little girl aura about her.
Why on earth would you listen to Taylor and think "hmm needs more edge". If anything edge is what she needs to avoid at all costs to remain great.

Why on earth would you listen to Taylor and think "hmm needs more edge". If anything edge is what she needs to avoid at all costs to remain great.

exactly and that's fine. but also that means she doesn't belong on a kanye album either. why would anybody want her on here? it would be a big clash.

'great' is debatable. kind of think she's on the lower rung of the popgaf idols. around katy perry tier. and it's not just 'edge' but also her sound is so young. shit's not for me.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I'll be so burnt out from listening to these garbage rips that by the time the actual album comes out I won't want to hear it

What the fuck.

I mean, it was dope seeing it in the theatre and shit. But what the fuck was that fashion garbage. Saddest looking bunch of fuckers I ever seen.

And that game? The fuck.

Music was dope though. If fade isn't on the album Ye is a moron

This is what he said:
ok i need to talk abuot this

1- he changed every single song..literally he changed them all, to the worse imo
2- my fmous had thugger, and i said before..thugger wrecked the song, he was the greatest part about it, and he removed him and added rihanna
3- FML was different too but not much
4- he removed 30 hours/waves...both amazing songs
5- he changed the f--k out of fade, but still good song (mine is better)
6- he ruined wolves, he moved the intro to outro...he removed sia..he added rap verse and removed his singing verses

he ruined the best thing about each song...i still believe after a week people will call this album great, but i will personally NEVER play his version of wolves/famous over mine...dis f--king respectful

our wolves is islands ahead of his they dont even compare same for famous

oh you didnt hear his version of wolves oh man prepare yourself....

Ca6a1lqWcAI1CT9.jpg:large

/s

Liked a few of the songs.
Idk man, I just want to listen to the whole thing already.

Grassy

I'm guessing he just meant we'd get to hear the album today, it hasn't been finished by the sounds of it. Bummer. Not really surprising after all the fuckery with name-changing and everything else in the last week or so.

FZZ

Banned
This is what he said:
ok i need to talk abuot this

1- he changed every single song..literally he changed them all, to the worse imo
2- my fmous had thugger, and i said before..thugger wrecked the song, he was the greatest part about it, and he removed him and added rihanna
3- FML was different too but not much
4- he removed 30 hours/waves...both amazing songs
5- he changed the f--k out of fade, but still good song (mine is better)
6- he ruined wolves, he moved the intro to outro...he removed sia..he added rap verse and removed his singing verses

he ruined the best thing about each song...i still believe after a week people will call this album great, but i will personally NEVER play his version of wolves/famous over mine...dis f--king respectful

our wolves is islands ahead of his they dont even compare same for famous

oh you didnt hear his version of wolves oh man prepare yourself....

Why haven't these guys leaked this version yet then?

If it's so much better do they want us to suffer lol

Kibbles

she would be a horrible fit for this album tbh. she can't get out of that young girls' range of music like rihanna and even justin beiber broke out of.
I'm more talking about how they seemed to be all chummy and good together when now he's back to shit talking her in songs.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
you guys need to delete those posts there are mods posting in this thread lol....I mean if OP of the KTT thread is afraid of getting banned you think gaf mods are going to be more understanding?

told y'all to go

Courage

So the album lasts around ~36 mins give or take, maybe subtract a minute or two for when he played the 'miss the old Kanye' track. That seems pretty short; shorter than Yeezus which is considered his most 'minimal' and concise album. Hopefully this means he includes a longer Wolves and Fade.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
So the album lasts around ~36 mins give or take, maybe subtract a minute or two for when he played the 'miss the old Kanye' track. That seems pretty short; shorter than Yeezus which is considered his most 'minimal' and concise album. Hopefully this means he includes a longer Wolves and Fade.

a lot of the songs sounded like they were getting cut short.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom