• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West presents The Life of Pablo |OT| WE ON AN ULTRA LIGHT BEAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotLiquid

ROfkfJw.gif

cb1115

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
man listening to that stream yesterday might've been the biggest L of this entire era

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

so glad I didn't listen to shit stream yesterday. Gonna watch it after listening to the record.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
I think I might just check out and ignore music completely after I'm able to hear a CDQ of FML.

Or maybe it will melt my brain..

I'm guessing everything after the interlude is bonus tracks because that order seems weird as hell.

The new version is much better than the one from around New Year's.

Look my nightmare scenario is Facts, which is already bad, reworked with lines about his newfound "Bill Cosby innocent!!!!!!" stance, and I feel like this is an uncomfortable possibility

NotLiquid

I can't complain that Facts is on there (especially if the new version is much better). We got Fade, Real Friends and No More Parties and if the rest of the album is as hype as it seemed to be yesterday then this is probably going to be a fucking fab album. Hopefully Wolves will still live up to it's original promise and 30 Hours is also the real shit.

Can't wait.

#prayforwolves

New facts was much improved, everyone give it a second chance.

What is silver surfer intermission?

RoboCop 2.0 hopefully lol

nib95

Banned
I'm guessing everything after the interlude is bonus tracks because that order seems weird as hell.

Look my nightmare scenario is Facts, which is already bad, reworked with lines about his newfound "Bill Cosby innocent!!!!!!" stance, and I feel like this is an uncomfortable possibility

Better to have an extra track than not imo, especially if it's the improved version from the stream yesterday. We can always just delete it from the playlist if it's shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom