• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West presents The Life of Pablo |OT| WE ON AN ULTRA LIGHT BEAM

Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep checking iTunes but no Kanye is to be found.

Rihanna's latest album dropped on the iTunes store (not  Music tho) a few days after that Friday it released on Tidal, IIRC.

Das Ace

l6gwfd0.jpg

BIG_V-G-V

Banned
Still isn't out?? Well this makes being at work a little better. Figured it'd definitely be out by now and i'd be pissed as shit cuz ya'll be enjoying the greatness of Ye

Ashhong

Can someone make a funny meme using Vincent Chase as Pablo Escobar?

You know what else? I really hope they weren't actually high last night while mixing the album. Mixing has always been an issue with Kanye's albums. And when I'm high, everything sounds good as fuck. The louder the better.

Koozek

It's 2AM in Germany, I guess it won't come in the next two hours and even if it did, I couldn't blast it loudly at this hour :( Well, I'll hopefully wake up to a Spotify release.

Really hope this theory is true

I just wanna listen to I Feel Like That CDQ brehs
578JgCg.png

why am I reading KTT
578JgCg.png

Seriously. I was in LA when they showed that video off at a museum. I knew about it too, but didn't go because I thought for sure it would be the music video for the first single.

:cryfam:

Makai

@MartinShkreli Lots of articles about the $10m West offer, but none when I gave a number of failing punk rock bands a new lease on life with $50,000.

Cudi noooo

Timeless

Was hoping for some fresh hip-hop this Friday. Kanye bailed on me so I'm listening to D'Angelo and The Vanguard - Black Messiah, which I've only heard a few times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom