• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West presents The Life of Pablo |OT| WE ON AN ULTRA LIGHT BEAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashhong

CbDdDRSXIAE3_7V.jpg

Oh shit, tomorrow's OVOSoundRadio to be GOOD themed?

We bout to finally get the Ye x Drake x Weeknd joint?

Fuuuuu the teasing doesn't end

I feel like all the services will get the album roughly the same time. Whoever can setup the titles and upload it the fastest wins!

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
CbDdDRSXIAE3_7V.jpg

Oh shit, tomorrow's OVOSoundRadio to be GOOD themed?

We bout to finally get the Ye x Drake x Weeknd joint?
Interestingly enough I actually though that drake was going to secretly drop views from the 6 this weekend. It is NBA all star weekend.

BKG

Banned
Kanye is a genius, he has people starving (including myself) for this album, sales are gonna be nuts. Also this must be the first time I haven't seen an album of this magnitude leaked, YEEZUS was available days before the official release.

nib95

Banned
Can we stop with very soon

What the fuck does that mean

In all honesty, I'd rather they just do a good job with the mastering. A few big albums recently have dropped the ball in that regard. Compton for example, which has too much sibilance and treble distortion. It's like it was mixed and mastered wearing Beats headphones or something. Luckily Kanye uses mostly Beyerdynamic cans in the studio (DT880, 770 Pro etc), so they should gel pretty well with my own.

Kanye is a genius, he has people starving (including myself) for this album, sales are gonna be nuts. Also this must be the first time I haven't seen an album of this magnitude leaked, YEEZUS was available days before the official release.

It's hard for things to leak when they're not finished and mastered until 2 hours before release.

That's because albums are usually completed before they leak. Like a physical cd is ripped and uploaded.

I will say... there are very few things that make me feel this sort of rabid obsessiveness.

Especially now that I'm older, it's harder to get excited for stuff (E3, other stuff from middle/high school).

So congrats Kanye for making me a fiend.

remz

kanye discovered the secret to stopping the leaks, don't finish your shit until about 5 seconds before the release date

reggie fils aime once came and gave a talk to my class in college

he looked me dead in the eye while he talked about memes. specifically the luigi death stare from mario kart. it felt like a fever dream.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom