• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West presents The Life of Pablo |OT| WE ON AN ULTRA LIGHT BEAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ludovico

I've listened to FML over 30 times since I heard it in the theater

I've had the MSG rip on repeat all day, and FML grabs my attention every time. So good.

Real talk - it's fun waiting around anxiously with everyone else, but I've GOT to get productive. So glad I didn't actually take off work on the 11th.

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Where will you guys be buying this? What offers the best audio quality/bit rate at the moment without being FLAC?
Def jam should send me a code at some point. Got the album when I got the movie ticket for the livestream

Catvoca

Banned
Ughhh, going to have to go to bed without hearing this album. Hopefully I wake up and it's been released but I said the same thing last night. This whole release has been so lame. At least hanging out on gaf with everyone has been fun.

What quality or bit rate is the Def Jam / Kanye site version likely to be? 320kbps Mp3?

It should def be 320 kbps but if not then most likely 256 VBR.

But Ye should know better and give us that sweet sweet 320.

I guess Tidal is one of the few places to find newer music as lossless?

Ashhong

You know, I thought of this earlier but couldn't come up with anything funny to do with it.

8JdadEs.png

Been listening to the yeezy season 3 stream audio and I have to say... "Feedback" can get thrown in the bushes. At least the first part but the second part has zero value to me after the novelty of the first listen so I'm not going to miss that either.

Ughhh, going to have to go to bed without hearing this album. Hopefully I wake up and it's been released but I said the same thing last night. This whole release has been so lame. At least hanging out on gaf with everyone has been fun.

I'm into it. Reminds me of the old days before music was so accessible, last Kanye album I was this hyped for was late registration. I was on a 5 day trek across the country and paused my road trip to grab it the second it came out and jammed to it the rest of the trip.

It should def be 320 kbps but if not then most likely 256 VBR.

But Ye should know better and give us that sweet sweet 320.

I guess Tidal is one of the few places to find newer music as lossless?

I never thought I would be hearing the difference when using a Bluetooth speaker, a damn good one though. But I listened to Watch the Throne on Tidal and compared it with Spotify and damn, quite the difference. I am about to sign up with one of the two and I was going to go for Spotify but damn the quality difference is definitely there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom