• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West presents The Life of Pablo |OT| WE ON AN ULTRA LIGHT BEAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dereck

z44rf.jpg

FZZ

Banned
Anybody have a link to a good rip of the show? There were a few earlier but I didn't save it

there it is

not perfect, some tracks sound better than others, high frequencies are too pronounced but i cut it into individual tracks at least. just went off the final tracklist for the song names

EDIT: reupload, better quality + added fade http://we.tl/vwHg862w2T

Best audio rip on the planet

Also from the plug known as GAF

I'm not kidding. All future does is talk gibberish. You can barely understand wtf he's saying most of the time. Pain can actually at least sing for a change. I'm sorry man, I never ever understood why folks are so fond of this dudes music. Then again, I fail to understand a lot of today's mainstream music to be honest,with exceptions.

I kind of doubt that message. I don't know Kanye in person, but that would be a pretty goddamn shitty thing to do. These days you don't know when someone is bullshitting or telling the truth.

I have no idea if the rumors about the models being paid or not are true.. but either way that's on Adidas since they were footing the bill for the whole thing.

Azalean

Banned
I was watching a twitch stream and someone in the chat said the album leaked and ran to this thread to see if was true. Had a feeling it was bullshit. lmao

robotrock

Banned
I kind of doubt that message. I don't know Kanye in person, but that would be a pretty goddamn shitty thing to do. These days you don't know when someone is bullshitting or telling the truth.

I don't really think he had much with that. Adidas organized the event, Vanessa Beecroft did the performance.

PSY・S;195092564 said:
this would be better if it was just the photo

edit: YE PLZ

Yeah, minimal always wins eh. Wouldn't even know where to find the original photo

I was watching a twitch stream and someone in the chat said the album leaked and ran to this thread to see if was true. Had a feeling it was bullshit. lmao

I just checked my sources, all is quiet on the web.

Plus if anything, people with legit channels will be grabbing it first. I know the leaksites will be hot on the press though, so it'll be a matter of mins before takedowns

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
I'm playing stream rips in the whip. I feel like I'm cheating myself. The 12s are hungry and the bass just don't hit well off the stream rip :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom