• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West presents The Life of Pablo |OT| WE ON AN ULTRA LIGHT BEAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yado

high lights

ImrR6FF.gif

I think this is the first Kanye album where the bad/corny lines really stand out to me.

FZZ

Banned
The Wolves are the fans

and we are surrounding Ye and telling him to drop the album

The outro is cries of fans growing louder and louder as Ye's voice fades and then Frank Ocean begins to recite and is taken over by a drone that takes over as well

We are Pablo

We are the life

WE HAVE DROVE YE TO HIS POINT OF CRAZINESS

Yeah, reading that gawker or whatever article...that's just what being an extra is like, from my understanding. It's not like any of that is on kanye. If you're an extra in anything you're kind of just treated like a piece of living scenery.

Dragnet

Plenty of those extras have come forward saying they got paid and fed. Dunno what's up with that guy, either he has specific payment issues or he just wants attention.

Yeah, reading that gawker or whatever article...that's just what being an extra is like, from my understanding. It's not like any of that is on kanye. If you're an extra in anything you're kind of just treated like a piece of living scenery.

Being an extra is usually a much more pleasant experience than that

My opinion is based solely on that one episode of it's always sunny where they're extras so i don't know shit

and even if it's more pleasant than that, i don't think kanye was really directing how they were treated. it's not like he told some producer to bus them out to new jersey. he was like hey get some extras and make 'em look like this. then a producer handled the deets.

Depends on the set, I did a few in the dead of Canadian winter and it was miserable, granted that was a given, due to the weather. However everything else was great, catering, makeup, wardrobe, transport etc...

I just saw his last tweet, people keep asking for the album there. No reply of course, lol, this guy. Taylor Swift commented too there, I guess they're good then.

What time is SNL?

speaking of taylor swift can we talk about the overreaction to her brother tossing his yeezys in the trash

was joke

just cuz you'd drink a gallon of gasoline to get a pair doesnt mean he's evil for making a goof about a dude who called his sister a bitch in front of millions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom