• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West presents The Life of Pablo |OT| WE ON AN ULTRA LIGHT BEAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Izuna

Banned
US GAF tomorrow

tumblr_inline_myo67sfWjC1rdpiuu.gif

"back to finishing" can mean so many things. Finishing whole songs? Just finishing the mastering now that waves is added????? help me??????

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
I listened to TloP and wasn't crazy about it. Then I listened to it with headphones and I've had it banging on loop. There's some really good shit in here

FZZ

Banned
An invigorated Kanye paces outside the studio room as small beads of sweat form on his forehead.
He punches the wall, "Come on, come on, I need to drop it."
He continues to pace until the studio doors open.
A musty cloud of weed smoke creeps out of the room as a beady-eyed Mike Dean emerges with a subtle smirk painted across his worn, wrinkled face. "It's done," he says. "It's mastered."
Kanye lets out a gasp of released tension and rushes into the room, "Okay, I'm gonna send it to iTunes and tweet the link."
Mike Dean shows Kanye the button to press to upload the project to iTunes, "You hit it when you're ready, the world is waiting."
Kanye inches towards the Glowing Macbook screen and hovers his finger over the "SEND" button.
He turns towards Mike Dean, "Are you ready?"
Mike gives him a slight nod and a smile as his heavy eyelids begin to fall over his vision. "I'm tired, but we did it, release it ye."
Kanye lurches forward, arches his index finger and launches it towards the SEND button.
Suddenly with his fingertip 1mm away from the button, a familiar voice rocks the room.
It belongs to Trabis Scott. "WAIT, WE FORGOT SOMETHING."
Kanye jolts and turns around. "Travis, what?
Travis responds assertively, "The Kids, bruh, the kids... they want me to be on the album."
Kanye's face falls flat as he is overcome with a stunning realization that he forgot to put Trab on the album. "You're right Trab, get in the booth."
Mike Dean, now taking the form of a human prune sinking in the couch says "Yeah, bruh, the kids want Trab."
Travi$, Kanye and Mike Dean proceed to smoking Mike's potent marijuana and forget about the album entirely.
After hours of a foggy, smoke-filled haze, they all fall asleep comfortably in the studio...

Best post from KTT

Izuna

Banned
so guys should i go watch tron

You should. It's a beautiful movie. Not as iconic as the original (if you were planning on watching the one that Kanye is referring to). I doubt his album will be done by then.

fakeedit: parody thread making days are over it seems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom