• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West presents The Life of Pablo |OT| WE ON AN ULTRA LIGHT BEAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeroTyler

First one to talk gets to stay on the aircraft!
Look I love all of Yeezus(except Bound 2) but the second half is clearly where less of the work went into and Send It Up is the most obvious example.

Izuna

Banned
Look I love all of Yeezus(except Bound 2) but the second half is clearly where less of the work went into and Send It Up is the most obvious example.

I don't think the album was made chronologically according to the tracklist.

And if you don't like Bound 2, you don't like Kanye.

Bound 2 is an awful song

8a1f0141a68e51b6e16abbb26fbab074.jpg

Jay-Hova

Banned
Bound 2 is an awful song
Bound 2 is easily one of my favorite Kanye songs, it's a original relationshp song and has some of his best lyrics imo.
Plus i'm a fan of the beat.
Forever 21, kitchen sink, I don't remember when we first met, so many great lines.

breakfuss

lol Bound 2 is the only song I can listen to off Yeezus. Sometimes Blood on the Leaves but he manages to even ruin that with god awful yodeling at the end.

Bound 2 is like a shittier version of old Kanye. If I wanted to listen to old Kanye there are 3 albums of that where he isn't imitating himself.

Jay-Hova

Banned
Bound 2 is like a shittier version of old Kanye. If I wanted to listen to old Kanye there are 3 albums of that where he isn't imitating himself.
I mean, I love Yeezus and always can't stand people wishing for "old Kanye" back but I don't think it was supposed to be some throwback, just a soft ending to a very abrasive/angry album to talk about his relationship in a funny, touching, and original way.
It's in no way a downgrade from "old Kanye" , it's like a Devil In A New Dress style verse from him.
What makes it "imitating himself"?

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
maybe he's cutting his horrible verse from Wolves? Right?

Staccat0

Fail out bailed
My wife is breastfeeding the baby. She just said, "She now sucks the nipple like spaghetti"

Is this TLOP? A new release format?

Seriously though - This is one of the most interesting threads in years. I've enjoyed lurking. Hope the album is half as good.

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
yeah, I really like this release situation. it's been a fun thread to watch.

Grassy

What the fuck is actually going on? I thought he was trolling us but now it feels like no-one knows what the fuck is going on...I'm so fucking hyped man. I feel like the album could drop in 5 minutes or a week from now...

Servbot24

Banned
Glad I didn't stay up all night for this.

The worst is going to be when he releases the album and then the next day says "actually i thought of some more changes... working on the true pablo now... BTW HAVE YALL SEEN GODS OF EGYPT"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom