• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West presents The Life of Pablo |OT| WE ON AN ULTRA LIGHT BEAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brinbe

He's gonna go with Wolves again
KuGsj.gif

Maximus.

He's 5 albums in and I haven't heard a single piece of beautiful music by him. He's trash, through and through.

Wtf? A kid named cudi, motm 1& 2 were all amazing. Indicud has some good tracks. Satellite flight is okay and SBTH is shit. WZRD has some okay tracks.

To say he's made nothing "beautiful" is laughable, but music is subjective.

I just want him to work with the right people to bring him back to a place of real success again. He needs to stop with the radical experimentation.

Catvoca

Banned
Going to bed for the 3rd night in a row praying that the album will have dropped by the time I wake up. Not sure how many more L's I can take, this shit is driving me insane. Last night I was dreamin' the album dropped and it was lit. I feel like Jeff Mangum from Neutral Milk Hotel, except instead of having haunting dreams of Anne Frank, my dreams are haunted by a good CDQ of No More Parties In LA.

At the very worst there'll be a cool SNL performance I guess.

skynidas

Banned
Hey mama, and people were going at him for the video game for the same woman the other night 😭😭

I got the most popular video on youtube about the trailer and i didn't know what to do with all the shitty comments. shit was depressing, i started deleting some but then i gave up because there was too much coming in.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Any way to catch SNL if you don't have cable?

Yeah for SNL. I'm gonna trip if he does famous.
Would never happen, Ultra Light Beams makes the most sense. Great song, live choir, and we know he's been with Chance since yesterday.

skynidas

Banned

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Being embedded with the Kardashian family can't be well for your mental health if it's already in jeopardy tbh
Nah it's the best thing that happened to him... You can say what you want about the Kardashians but they stick together as a group/family. Kanye would be worse off without that. I mean he seems to be in a happy marriage and has 2 kids now yet people always like to act as if he signed a deal with a devil by being with Kim and embracing her family.

I feel like some of his old partners are just getting more bitter since it's getting tougher interact with him since you have to go through the Kardashian bubble first.

Blastoise

Banned
One of Kanye's best line:

She got a light-skinned friend look like Michael Jackson
Got a dark-skinned friend look like Michael Jackson

ManiacMX

Neo Member
rhymefest is a piece of shit for posting that on twitter. kanye has been medicated for years already and he already has help, that piece of shit can go fuck himself.

I personally know Che and he is not a piece of shit. The community work him & Ye have done with Donda's House on the SouthSide is incredible! I don't see anybody else out here in the trenches working on a ground level with the youth besides Chance. Let him be entitled to his opinion about his friend.

skynidas

Banned
I personally know Che and he is not a piece of shit. The community work him & Ye have done with Donda's House on the SouthSide is incredible! I don't see anybody else out here in the trenches working on a ground level with the youth besides Chance. Let him be entitled to his opinion about his friend.

it's fine if he has an opinion, but posting it on twitter is foul man, i'm sure the dude has done good shit but you don't talk shit in twitter like that, everybody sees that, even people that have no idea what they are reading.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom