• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West presents The Life of Pablo |OT| WE ON AN ULTRA LIGHT BEAM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all, what's the latest on the al- oh.

Waiting-Skeleton.jpg

Dragnet

Mike can keep that

Get that negativity out of here man. Cudi has it in him to do beautiful shit, he just cares a lot more about delivering whatever he feels the need to work on, which lately has been grungey noise that's mostly trash. Dude loves his fans, but he smart. Works on what he needs to work on for himself before anyone else. Props.

Courage

Get that negativity out of here man. Cudi has it in him to do beautiful shit, he just cares a lot more about delivering whatever he feels the need to work on, which lately has been grungey noise that's mostly trash. Dude loves his fans, but he smart. Works on what he needs to work on for himself before anyone else. Props.

He's 5 albums in and I haven't heard a single piece of beautiful music by him. He's trash, through and through.

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I'm awaiting the next Kanye stream of consciousness tweet sequence. Maybe it will provide us with some sustinence

It's all we have.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
How is it a troll tho? Thugger real af. Its releasing around 9pm pst right he performs his first song.
Thugger could be right unless plans were changed but I was just giving a theory as to why mike dean is being such a fuckboy. The album is already done. We've seen the tweets, seen the screen grabs on the computers etc. it's probably been done since this morning.

Dragnet

He's 5 albums in and I haven't heard a single piece of beautiful music by him. He's trash, through and through.

Entitled to your opinion, but that's flat wrong. As others have said, MOTM1&2 are classic, half of Indicud may as well be MOTM3, WZRD has more than a couple bangers, Satellite Flight is an acquired taste but I think it's fucking amazing. SB2H..like two 'okay' songs. That album isn't for us though.

Plus, everything Ye brings him onto is a stunner.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Thugger could be right unless plans were changed but I was just giving a theory as to why mike dean is being such a fuckboy. The album is already done. We've seen the tweets, seen the screen grabs on the computers etc. it's probably been done since this morning.
Probably doing it to hype people up, buzz, followers, etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom