• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West presents The Life of Pablo |OT| WE ON AN ULTRA LIGHT BEAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
This entire launch has been one of the best experiences I've had on Gaf

Ye bringing us all together

Yeah I'm disappointed on that aspect but man the rest album is so good that I'll let it go for now.
Wolves could've been the best song Kanye released. It's not bad but it's incredibly dissapointing and I can't really listen to it too much. However, as you said the rest of the album is really great and there's no point dwelling on what couldve been.

nib95

Banned
I can't believe he was going to cut Waves. I will say that Waves sounds a bit more typically radio than the other tracks, though it's still good listening.

Eos

Y'all missed it but I stupidly bought the one showing on kanyewest.tidal.com like a few others on this thread. An hour later no email and a $20 charge on my card -_-

Is that a legit site? I didn't know you could buy albums from Tidal

Kraftwerk

I think Waves would've been a better title. That song is this album.

Someone said earlier how the album sounds "wavey" and I agree.

It is so varied and textured.

I also find it weird that the album was going to be called Waves, and after the renaming he was on the verge of cutting out the Waves song.

Bless you Chance.

omgkitty

Real talk tho: the clipping i hear in the choir on ULB makes me sad. I'll live with it because I have no choice. I do hope they do a remaster one day.

Yep....couldn't tell if it was just me (I have weird ear issues sometimes) or the song. Intro to Father Stretch My Hands Pt. 1 bothers me too.

Eos

omg FML

full

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom