• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West presents The Life of Pablo |OT| WE ON AN ULTRA LIGHT BEAM

Status
Not open for further replies.
the new Facts... can't wait to hear that in the car

not sure about Wolves... I miss the flow of the old one. but the lyrics of the new one are pretty wicked.

loving feedback, fml, and fade. 30 hours and real friends too yet from before.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
LETS GOOOOO

411qpNU.png

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
My girl hates Kanye, but she's going to have to deal with this on blast all day for V-Day

Yeezus commands it

Mik317

I don't think I can listen to any other music this whole week. Tidal will have to do in that case until Itunes comes through..

this album fam.

FZZ

Banned
BTW Thugger was right

Dude deserves the up most praise. Out of all the bullshit he was the one that did not wrong us.

Slime Season 3 shall be the dessert to our feast. At the very least y'all should check it out.

213372bu

Banned
Disclaimer: This shit doesn't count at all still 1st day hype and only fully listened through 2 times.

I think it's going to join Yeezus, Graduation, and College Dropout as the top 4 albums that are pretty much perfect aside from a track or two.

Courage

You don't even know
I've been so far gone
I feel it
I've been so led on
I've been runnin' 'round
I feel it
I've been on my shit
Whole world on my dick
I feel it
I just need to know
I can feel it

giphy.gif

Bacon

This shit wack so far.
listing to a stream.
people are just hungry for something new.

got some bangers for sure but will it have legs ?

How tf are any of us supposed to know that now? People are just enjoying what they are listening to in the moment and not trying to think of the historical significance of the album.

This album is just too damn good. Still kinda bummed about not getting the original version of Wolves. This new version of Facts is a huge improvement though.

Eos

old wolves > new wolves
the rap verse is alright... but frank is nice (better than sia and vic). goat combo would've been the original + frank
I can't understand future that well most of the time.
most of his songs are understandable imo, only song that i've noticed that he takes it to a whole new level is Where Ya At, now that has a lot of mumbling
the way he flows on this song would have made pt. 2 fucking amazing
Can someone give me a refresher on Chance the rapper?
Is he relatively new? Does this verse shoot him to superstardom, coz he does kill it. I wanna hear more
chicago rapper that's been around for a couple of years new, still "new"
check out acid rap

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
Is there any way to listen to this without a Tidal account?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom