• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West presents The Life of Pablo |OT| WE ON AN ULTRA LIGHT BEAM

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it's like way too early for rankings but man I love this album. At least I didn't have to warm up to it like Yeezus. First play through was so good

nib95

Banned
Brehs....we all have different backgrounds, sociopolitical views, lifestyles, hobbies....but today.....on this Sunday morning, we ate as a family.

St.-Georges-Hall-Windsor-Castle.-State-banquet-for-the-Emir-of-Kuwait-590x900.jpg

omgkitty

When was the last time people were able to get together and talk about an album all listening to it at the same time? Normally shit leaks weeks before or whatever. This is great.

cory64

I gave up on Kanye albums being mixed & mastered something approaching decent years ago. Just not something he seems to cares about.

Real talk tho: the clipping i hear in the choir on ULB makes me sad. I'll live with it because I have no choice. I do hope they do a remaster one day.

There's a good couple of songs with clipping. You can literally hear which song had more time spent on it. 30 hours is smooth as fuck.

The remastered boxset in 2050...FUCK

Staccat0

Fail out bailed
I really think this might top MBDTF for me. Which is crazy cuz I was honestly ready to write the dude off from his antics. What an interesting artist.

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I gave up on Kanye albums being mixed & mastered something approaching decent years ago. Just not something he seems to cares about.
At this point it seems intentional. Will be interesting to see what the physical and itunes versions sound like.

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
This shit wack so far.
listing to a stream.
people are just hungry for something new.

got some bangers for sure but will it have legs ?

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016

megalowho

I like No More Parties in LA even more in the context of the album. That Juni Morrison/Larry Graham sample combo is too strong, beat is raw and verses are on point.

nib95

Banned
Only proper disappointment for me so far (besides the minor clipping) is the new Wolves. I still really like it, but Sia and Vic are missed. I do really like Frank's titbit at the end too, and actually like that it sounds rough. Gives it an honest, textured sort of atmosphere and mood.

sephi22

Can someone give me a refresher on Chance the rapper?
Is he relatively new? Does this verse shoot him to superstardom, coz he does kill it. I wanna hear more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom