• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West presents The Life of Pablo |OT| WE ON AN ULTRA LIGHT BEAM

Status
Not open for further replies.
The last few minutes of Runaway are Kanye mumbling into his mic with a vocal effect on it while the music winds now. It's not that bad but it goes on for ages.

Yeah, yeah I remember it now. For some reason I thought that was an interlude track. I like the backing music.

nib95

Banned
Doesn't the notepad show 11 tracks? That's only 1 less than MBDTF :p

MBDTF is 13 tracks including the prelude. 14 including the iTunes bonus. But yea, just noticed Kanye added a track to the notepad! Nice. The more the merrier, so long as they're quality.

All of runaway is the good part. Still get Goosebumps thinking about that first vma performance

Edit: That hilarious video....maybe not

MSG general sale of tickets starts tomorrow and comes with a free digital download of the album upon release. I'd expect the rest of the US tickets will go on sale tomorrow or worst case, day after.

PBY

Banned
MSG general sale of tickets starts tomorrow and comes with a free digital download of the album upon release. I'd expect the rest of the US tickets will go on sale tomorrow or worst case, day after.

Assuming its not a live performance, just maybe a screening/fashion show... Might just try to go to a theater even tho I'm in NYC

Assuming its not a live performance, just maybe a screening/fashion show... Might just try to go to a theater even tho I'm in NYC

Yeah, I was thinking about trying to get tickets and then I saw it was $50 for a really cheap seat and then looked at my bank balances and realized one number was bigger than the other. So, I'm probably going to go one of yet theaters around Union Square to see the show.

Ashhong

Aren't the theater screenings a live show? I remember reading they are doing something with satellites

Kaizer

Banned
kanye-west-tyler-the-creator-rolling-stone-magazine-1.jpg

ROLLING STONE SHOT BY TYLER THE CREATOR - @kanyewest

I dunno, it's $300 for ground tickets and 90 minutes long so I'm thinking it might be. Plus, Kanye did something similar with the live show on the day My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy released, so there's a precedent. Either way, it better be a fuckin live show, or I'm gonna be really pissed about that $300 I dropped

they need to free max b already.

I don't get this. Why the hell should they? The man ordered a robbery that turned into a straight up execution, that he didn't do anything about for a week. The man is a straight up criminal, so why in the hell should he be free? Dope music is one thing, but freeing a dude who straight up hid his involvement in murder to make dope music is another.

chaislip3

Kanye's doing an interview right now on Real 92.3

"We don't have an album title yet."
"This is a gospel album with a lot of cursing on it."
It's about Mary Magdelene becoming Mary.

Preorder the album for $10 here.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Big Boy interviews Kanye. Says there will be a longer, sit down version later.

Cliffs:

- Name is officially still up in the air
- Poll was done out of Ye's curiosity
- When asked how to describe the album "ULTRA. LIGHT. BEAMS."
- "This is a gospel album, with a whole lot of cursing on it. But it's a gospel album."
- Calls Kendrick "the God MC"
- Says Malik Yusuf put him and Wiz in contact and squashed the beef
- Is Drake's pool really bigger than yours? "I have 3 pools."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom