• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West presents The Life of Pablo |OT| WE ON AN ULTRA LIGHT BEAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catvoca

Banned
I wonder if everyone knows it's a listening party

I also feel like ye could just be lying and surprise everyone with performances

I wouldn't be surprised if he came out and performed a couple of songs. Or at least came out and gave a speech to the crowd about the album.

Been listening to No more parties in LA again and damn... Kanye went in on that shit for sure. What he says about the writer's block, it sure seems like that's true. We got two very dope tracks from the album so far. The only thing the track lacks though is some variety i guess. The instrumental becomes a bit boring after a while.

Also listened to his first three albums and it's clear that Graduation is definitely the least dope one. Not bad at all, but it's no The Late Registration or College Dropout.

j-wood

I'm going to the listening party thing, but I can't decide if i want the hoodie package or not. Are the t-shirt/hoodie just stuff from his clothing collection? IE, is it going to be a basic brown hoodie?

Or is it like album merch. I don't want to pay 95 for a brown hoodie lol.

f0rk

I'm going to the listening party thing, but I can't decide if i want the hoodie package or not. Are the t-shirt/hoodie just stuff from his clothing collection? IE, is it going to be a basic brown hoodie?

Or is it like album merch. I don't want to pay 95 for a brown hoodie lol.

It's not going to be from his clothing collection, if it was it would be free money for you they retail for like 300 or something

Hip Hop

Maybe we'll actually get a good version of the physical if they plan on releasing the iTunes version first.

The Yeezus CD got printed last time around as they were mastering the iTunes version.

b...bu..but he said the 11th tho

latest
It very likely will come out at the same time, but I really wanted to post this.

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
ultra light beams is far and away the best potential title

Anth0ny

So at this point I'm assuming season 3 isn't coming to theatres in Toronto/Canada? :(

I guess I'll just watch Deadpool and 2oolander instead...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom