• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West presents The Life of Pablo |OT| WE ON AN ULTRA LIGHT BEAM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a support line or something where I can know for sure that my money was successfully exchanged for a good and/or service? They took it easily, and yet no good or service. Shit.

Squalor

I don't know why you guys are worrying.

Sometimes processing takes a while. You're going to get your receipt and tickets. Chill out.

Also, I'm really hoping "gospel album" is just a reference to the feel of the album. Don't proselytize to me, Kanye.

PBY

Banned
I don't know why you guys are worrying.

Sometimes processing takes a while. You're going to get your receipt and tickets. Chill out.

Also, I'm really hoping "gospel album" is just a reference to the feel of the album. Don't proselytize to me, Kanye.

He said it was a gospel album with a lot of cursing, the gospel of kanye.

So i wouldn't worry.

PBY

Banned
Got a ticket for the theater screening

Torn if I wanna keep that or just go ahead and buy an MSG ticket. If its just a listening party/fashion show does it matter tho....

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
Wait it's not getting a physical release? Or is it just like going to take two weeks after it drops digitally? Seriously dumb if true.

Ashhong

Got a ticket for the theater screening

Torn if I wanna keep that or just go ahead and buy an MSG ticket. If its just a listening party/fashion show does it matter tho....

There's no way he would book MSG for a damn listening party...right?

Anybody remember his VH1 concert for 808s? That thing looked amazing.

I have a friend going to the MSG thing, and if it turns out to be a live concert/unveiling of the record a la Gov. Ball and Yeezus, I'm going to cry.

PBY

Banned

Its 100% a listening party. He tweeted that it was.

Having seen Kanye live 8 times, I hope its a live show (I was at that Yeezus gov ball), but I know it wont be. I think we'll get a tour tho.

Squalor

Neither the Knicks nor the Rangers have a game on February 11.

MSG is Kanye West "ALL DAY."

Yes, that was so good.

Ashhong

Its 100% a listening party. He tweeted that it was.

Having seen Kanye live 8 times, I hope its a live show (I was at that Yeezus gov ball), but I know it wont be. I think we'll get a tour tho.

Seriously? That's..disappointing. Don't get me wrong I would love to be there, but I wouldn't spend 300$ or whatever ridiculous amount it is just see him talk and press play. I'm not so sad that I can't make it to the theater viewing now.

PBY

Banned
Seriously? That's..disappointing. Don't get me wrong I would love to be there, but I wouldn't spend 300$ or whatever ridiculous amount it is just see him talk and press play. I'm not so sad that I can't make it to the theater viewing now.

I think its the fashion show + the listening party.

Movie screening is 25 bucks. I paid 350 for the vip floor package during the yeezus tour but I'm not really stoked on 25 to see whatever it is they are showing.

Sorry to take away from the ticket discussion, but I just found out that the vocals at the end of the album version of "The New Workout Plan" are supposed to be Daft Punk's vocodered vocals. Googling it shows that there's no concrete answer to it, but to think that Kanye and Daft Punk went THAT far back is blowing my mind a little bit. Does anyone know if there's some interview where Kanye talks about it or if it is even true that is Daft Punk's vocals?

robotrock

Banned
So is the Madison Square Garden show actually a performance, or just a listening party too?

edit: scrolled up, seems to be a listening party.

Think I'm still going to go to the theater showing anyways.

Can't decide if I wanna bite on this or not. I'm a huge Yeezy stan but skipping out on work + $25 for this which we still aren't even sure what it is is ehhhhh. At least the past Yeezy Season theater things where free.

The other packages sound cool but are kinda ridiculously expensive for shit you can't even see. Nearly $500 for a jean jacket is nuts. Better be customized as fuck for that kind of money.

I'm sure he'll be selling all of it on his tour anyway.

Foshy

bought my tickets for the theater showing as soon as they went up

i'm probably the only zurich-based gaffer here right?

I was gonna have the 11th off, but a coworker is going to take that day off instead. :(

I might cop just to buy the hoodie, though CUZ I AM A CHUMP

Are there any pics of the shirt or hoodie? I feel like I'm probably gonna go to this...but I'm not sure if I want to try to resell the merch lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom