• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West presents The Life of Pablo |OT| WE ON AN ULTRA LIGHT BEAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
That other Kanye thread has already gone to shit.

This is our home. We need a Kanye OT once this is done, so we can filter out all the "Kanye is a prick and has no talent blah blah Kardashian" nonsense.

DOWN

Banned
Forgive me as I'm sure y'all saw this but I've only just run into it

CbQqJWOW8AAjI49.jpg:large

tmdorsey

Am I the only one that still has not signed up for Tidal?

I'm somehow still living in this world, asking people for change as I stay hungry and thirsty...

No you're not. Maybe it's because I'm getting old, but fuck signing up for a service I'm never gonna use. I pay for an Apple Music subscription, so I can wait till hits there.

FZZ

Banned
269C858D-5DE0-4F4C-9E8D-60C5FD807DF5_zpsxrwzb9rg.png

Omg KTT LMFAOOOOOOO

Kanye West just shot himself in the foot.

I don't know how much the rest of you know about the HipHop culture (I'm an expert), but honor and shame are huge parts of it. It's not like POP Music where you can become successful by being an ****. If you screw someone over in HipHop, you bring shame to yourself, and the only way to get rid of that shame is repentance.

This is HUGE. You can laugh all you want, but Kanye West has alienated an entire forum with this move.

Kanye West , publicly apologize and close this thread or you can kiss your credibility goodbye.

GOD DAMN WAVES

SO GOOD

WAVES DONT DIIIIIIIEEEEEEEE!

might seem weird but is Kanye even on Waves? I can't hear him? I hear Chris Brown and Cudi or is West at the beginning?

Grzi

That Max B skit is funny as hell. Can't believe Kanye was so petty he had to call a dude in prison just to prove a point to motherfucking Wiz Khalifa for saying shit on Twitter. I mean we all knew he was insecure but cot damn.

Still, I like the album, it's pretty good.

Eos

That Max B skit is funny as hell. Can't believe Kanye was so petty he had to call a dude in prison just to prove a point to motherfucking Wiz Khalifa for saying shit on Twitter. I mean we all knew he was insecure but cot damn.

Still, I like the album, it's pretty good.
Someone interviewed max from prison couple of days right after the wiz thing and he basically said the exact same things he says in silver surfer

kris.

Banned
starts out strong, but around low lights starts to falter hard and that section is really eh, but then picks right back up with waves and everything after is gold. that waves/fml/real friends trio is heavy as fuck. so good.

Ashhong

If anything, they are talking about the streamed version on MSG. I won't have my hopes up for another L.

That doesn't make sense. Tidal currently has an 18 track version and the email specifically says that's the partial version with a new release in a few days

Spotify has the album up but no actual tracks. No track info to see who's featured on wolves...

Upinsmoke

Hahaha dear God. Actual liquid shit wall of noise.

Funny cos I was listening to Statikh King earlier and then listening to this and just, I mean wow. Please don't label yourself a great artist Kanye, your not even a semi good rapper.

Sai-kun

Banned
420e8b2e8c.png

You thought the Great journey was over, but it's just beginning

holy fuckin shit

Funny cos I was listening to Statikh King earlier and then listening to this and just, I mean wow. Please don't label yourself a great artist Kanye, your not even a semi good rapper.

lmao...can y'all believe this a thing some people actually think?

Owari

What the fuck why didn't I get that email :( do I have to call these dumbasses again. Last time they were literally rude on the phone terrible customer service.

Ashhong

Not even going to get into your crappy opinion, but he can be a great artist without being a semi good rapper as you put it. Nice try though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom