• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West presents The Life of Pablo |OT| WE ON AN ULTRA LIGHT BEAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

FZZ

Banned
Kanye just said yes I'm rich

Told y'all he wanted investors and wasn't broke. (Or did I only say that on Gaf-hop?)

Kraftwerk

fuck how did I miss this lmao

CbRxYdqWAAEqVpm.png

SeroTyler

First one to talk gets to stay on the aircraft!
I can't imagine the "finished" version being anything other than Wolves, the rest of it is perfect as is.

Barzul

Seriously he should just mass produce Yeezy's. Get a commitment from Addidas to like 30% of the profits and make bank. I want a pair but you have to jump through too much hoops to get em.

Upinsmoke

Because there are other aspects to being an artist than rapping.

Well he ain't lying. A lot of people asked for more tweets lol, that's what we got I guess

I get that but, but like I said him "rapping" adds nothing for me, it actually brings the music down and in turn him as an artist.

I prefer the production side of things rather than hearing anything vocally from Kanye, other features of the album I like Alot.

Ashhong

I can't imagine the "finished" version being anything other than Wolves, the rest of it is perfect as is.

I am hoping it also includes better mastering across the board, but I doubt it'll happen. If it was just wolves it would have been out by now. Although maybe not, maybe he needed Sia and Vic to record their verses in a studio.

I get that but, but like I said him "rapping" adds nothing for me, it actually brings the music down and in turn him as an artist.

I prefer the production side of things rather than hearing anything vocally from Kanye, other features of the album I like Alot.

I guess I can see that if you really hate his rapping that much. Opinions and all.

rec0ded1

Full version is on Spotify right now.

It's the avant-garde masterpiece we were all waiting for: 58 minutes of static sounds.

Yeah what's going on here?

I see this message:

"The artist or their representatives have decided not to release this album on Spotify just yet. We're working on it, and hope we can change their minds soon."

Why even have it up with clickable buttons, come on Spotify.

hughesta

Banned
yeah I hope the only things that changed about the album for its physical release is the removal of the bonus tracks (maybe put them on a second disc and add a few more like IFLT and Can U Be) and Wolves. The rest of the album is perfect.

Seriously he should just mass produce Yeezy's. Get a commitment from Addidas to like 30% of the profits and make bank. I want a pair but you have to jump through too much hoops to get em.

He already said they plan on making more at lower prices. Tbh I'm pretty sure Kanye doing sneakers is the cost of Adidas funding everything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom